Home

HyunSoo One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2030, sometime in December.

 

Kyungsoo’s driving his car on his way home with a big smile on his face. The promotions for his movie has finally wrapped-up and he’s got more personal time now. It’s an additional to his happiness that his movie is well loved and also had a massive number of ticket sales that made it the number 1 blockbuster movie of the year. The movie’s also not just doing well in Korea but to many different countries as well.

 

Kyungsoo upon entering their house was welcomed by one who gives him the most joy and strength these days.

 

“Appa!!!”, his little one, aged 3, was running towards him with a really big smile on her face and wrapped her hands around his left leg.

“Aigoo, my Aeri-yah.”, he flashed the widest smile to the little girl hugging his leg and picked her up instantly to carry her. He gave his daughter a quick kiss on her cheek.

“Did you miss appa?”, he asked.

“Nomu, nomu.”, the little girl replied with an aegyo and kissed her father back on his cheeks.

 

“Oh, jagiya. You’re home.”, Jihyun said coming out of their kitchen.

She moved closer to her daughter and husband and Kyungsoo gave her a peck. 

“Yes, I’m here. I’ll be finally having more time to spend with you both.”, he said.

“Congratulations on the success of your movie, jagi. Aeri and me are very much proud of you. Right Aeri-yah?” and their little girl nodded her head to agree with her mom.

“Aeri, come to omma first, your dad needs to wash-up and change clothes before we could eat dinner.”

And Kyungsoo passed Aeri first into Jihyun’s arms.

“Go ahead mister. I prepared all your favorite food.”

“As expected from the best wife in the whole world.”, he told her teasingly which made Jihyun frown yet trying hard not to smile because she knows what her husband is up to.

“Ugh, just go. Go make yourself clean. We’ll wait for you at our dining table.”

 

—-

“So how does it feel to be the star of the number 1 blockbuster movie of the year?”, Jihyun asked her husband as they’re eating.

“Happy. Very very happy. I couldn’t be any happier. My career is stable, I have a very beautiful and loving wife, and a very adorable daughter”, she replied as he pinched his daughters cheeks stuffed with food.

“Mmmmm, Appa!”, Aeri complained.

“Why? Can’t I pinch the cheek of my cute daughter?”, but Aeri ignored her while pouting and  continued to stuff with food.

“You’re so much like your mom! She also hates it when I disturb her when she’s eating.”, he said. “Though both of you really look very adorable when you eat.”, he added.

“Aigoo, Aeri-yah. Your dad must’ve missed us a lot.” 

“Appa, I miss you too but don’t disturb me while eating again.”, Aeri told Kyungsoo but she’s glaring at her dad which made the couple giggle with the grumpy cuteness of their little one and then they as well continued eating.

 

The past weeks have been so hectic for Kyungsoo, he arrives home at night when his daughter is already asleep so he misses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter