Part 3

Give me a moment of happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changkyun went up to the company roof and lay down look up at the stars. He closed his eyes and all the things that happen for the past few years in his life appears. His mind completely mix up. He didn't know whether his decision is right or wrong. Everything's seem don't have the way out. 

 

He didn't want to eat together in the dorm with the rest of members though he know there are some that seem like to accept him now. He didn't has appetite.

 

And everytimes he sit one table with them, the atmosphere seems dull and awkward. That situation loose the shine. So he decide to eat alone late at the night cause he like to wake up at night to drink milk. So, why not, right? Has a drink and eat. Such a loner.. He know.. He didn't realise times went by and lead him to doozing off there. 

 

*************************

 

"Yeorobun.. Come out eat. The foods is ready." Kihyun open the apron and ask Hyunwo to arrange the plate and the food on the table.

 

"Arasso... I'm coming omma.." Jooheon playfully comes to the table. Everyone except Changkyun are there. "Where is him? Yaa.. Honie, he's not in the room? Call him." Jooheon look clueless. "What are you talking about? I thought he was at the bathroom."

 

"Its me Honie. Aigoo.." Minhyuk continue eating. "Nugu?? Owhh.. That kid.. I saw him going outside before. You didn't see him went out?" Hyungwon crossing his hair backwards while look at Kihyun. "I'll ask manager hyung." Hyunwo take his phone. 

 

"Why you should calling him here? Seeing him make me sick. I think he loves attention. Huh.." Wonho seem annoyed. "Wonho hyung... Who is the crybaby in the group if not you..? Are you seeker attention too? And he need to eat. Don't you realise that he become skinnier? Be more considerate please?" Kihyun glance at him make Wonho pout. 

 

"Aishh.. Kihyunie, he just soft hearted." Minhyuk defense the hyung. "Owhh..  If you has soft heart, why don't you just accept him the way he are. Okay.. You too Minhyuk hyung. Aigoo.. Look at your age. I think he is more mature than we are." Minhyuk feel irritated since Kihyun always defense the maknae now.

 

"Arasso.. I'm sorry. You and your babbles. I can't win it." Minhyuk muttered. "Yup. I agree. Whenever he babbling, that non stop. Anyway, the kid didn't run away right?" Wonho stop eating and look at the others. 

 

"If he did, I'll kick your . Both of you." Kihyun talk and shrug off both of the oldest glares. "Is he baboons or what?" Minhyuk murmur to Wonho. "Yaa.. I hear you. Do you wish to die early? I'm not going to make you ramyeon anymore Wonho ssi. Aishh.. So unmature. You should act like your age.. Tsk tsk.." Kihyun tap the table twice before saying that.

 

"I'm not the one who called you baboon!!!! Yaa...!!! Minhyukieee!!! Its your faults!!!" Wonho shaking Minhyuk bodies make the younger try to run away from him.

 

"Shownu hyung, is he with manager hyung?" Hyungwon wonder where is their maknae might be. "Ani. He's not with him. But he said try to search at roof. He likes to be there alone most of the time." Hyunwo take his belongings doesn't repress his worries. "I'll go with you. Please? I'll go with you Ok?" Jooheon insists saying that. Shownu look disagree but nod his head after that.

 

"What about food? You guys should eat first." Kihyun retort. "I'll eat after bring him here." Hyunwo shaking his head and quickly go to the main door. "Yeah.. I agree with Shownu hyung. We will eat later." Jooheon impetuously put his shoes in  and follow his hyung going downstairs. 

 

"Hyung, shownu hyung, why are we going downstairs? You said he's at the rooftop." Hyunwo look at Jooheon before push the down botton in the lift. "Honie, our buildings rooftop, its not suitable for someone to lie down except he want to die." Hyunwo chuckle to the younger. "Hahaa.. Ok... You're right." Jooheon pleasure to make things less impetuous.

 

********************** 

 

At the rooftop, Changkyun keep repeating his poignant memory. For him, its indelible. The darkest memory in his life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter