Part 6 - just begin

Give me a moment of happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trust is the glue of life. It's the most  essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships.

-Stephen Covey-

 

Changkyun wake up in the morning with a clean air for the first time  since his first presence in the dorm. It like a big brick being left off from his shoulders considered all of members behaviour towards him constantly change, even he knew that one of member still wouldn't let his guard off. But, he knew that Minhyuk care as he can sense the concern in the older eyes towards him. 

 Then, Shownu comes to the room and holding the boy wrist before pull Changkyun to the kitchen and placed the youngest between him and Wonho. Changkyun never felt so warm as he miss the sibling warm long time ago. 

 "Okay. After we finished the breakfast, manager hyung will drop us on separate ways because of our different schedule. Before we go, I want to make sure if anyone is okay or someone is getting sick today? Cause I can't look after you guys for the time being." Shownu take his role as a leader, make sure everyone in his group is well enough to go on their own schedule. And this time, Hyungwon also take part to his role as a sleepyhead. 

"Hyung..., I feel sooo much tired. I think i will get fatigue today. Can I spend my time at dorm?" Hyungwon make sure his eyes wide enough to make a puppy eyes to the leader, but fail to pleased him.

Shownu sigh knowing that the younger want to spend time to get more sleep in the dorm, so he choose to ignored him instead, making the tallest one pout. "Okay, everyone is good, so, get into the van."

"Ha.. ha...  Yongwonie, Poor you." Jooheon make a upside down thumb with a evil grin before walk passing him and get into the van first.

"You can sleep more in the van Yongwon-ah." Shownu looked at the tallest and smiled before put his hand around the tallest shoulder to walk with him. 

Despite their tight bond, someone did make a good plan on ruining it specially for someone in the group that he had been considered a cheater and a stealer to get into the position in the group. 

"Just wait, I will ruin you I.M! I will make you suffer just like what you make me!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter