Part 5

Give me a moment of happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung.... Please...? Only five minutes... Come play with me there... Hmm??" The 6 years old boy pleaded while making cute voice to make his brother agree to play at the playground. The older looked at the younger and let a sight. 


"Okay. But only five minutes. Not more, or mom and dad will worried if they do not find us here. Arasso?" That answer make the younger smiled from ear to ear and nodded repeatedly. 


"I know you love me hyung!!! Mmuuahhh! Lego!" The younger dragged the older right hand and headed to playground near their house. 


"Because you're so frail, our parents didn't let you go out. So, I want you to be under sunlight today. Am I smart hyung?" The younger sit at the see-saw and look at the older. 


"Yup.. I know you're smart. I appreciated it. Very. I know you feel uncomfortable with me when you want to play. Just be yourself  Kyunie. Play. I'm okay." The older give reassurance feeling to his younger brother.


"But, I know you want it. Play like other children. I think I take too much nutrition when we are still fetus. That's why you become so frail." Changkyun rub his older brother hands. 


"Nonsense. Neo paboya.." The older smack Changkyun head. "It fate. I don't like you talk like that. Don't talk like that again or I'll not talking to you anymore." He continued talking while looking at his brother eyes.


"Emm.. Ok. I'll not talking like that anymore. But, I swear! I'll be your protector. Forever n ever!!" Both of them giggles while crossing their pinky finger.


"But, please hyung. Drop your maturity. You're too young to be like that. Just enjoy our 6 year together." The younger started to play the see-saw while murmuring some random children song while the older keep repeating what the younger sang. 


Changkyun wake up from his sleep and crossing his hair few times before sit down on his upper bunk bed. He feel thirsty and go to kitchen to drink milk. He take a glass and pour milk into it before sit down. Changkyun keep thinking about his dream.


'You miss me so you come to me hyung? Or I miss you so much until I couldn't let you go? Should I come to you?' He monologue. It been five minutes since he woke up but he do not drink a single drop of the milk. He stared at the glass, lost in a daydream. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonho frowning and let out a sight from his sleep due to some uneasiness feeling. "Uhh... This time... Why do you come? Why do you come when I just want to taste that ramyeon?? Why???!" He sight again and go to the toilet to get rid of that waste water.


"Ahh... I hope I can continue my dream."  Wonho speak after he went out from the toilet. When he want to go to his room, he see the brown hair boy sitting at kitchen. He look so puny in his eyes. He did not hesitate to go towards him.


"What are you doing here kid?" Wonho take a glimpse at the brown hair boy and go to sink to wash his hands. He wait for a replied but he never get it. He look back at the boy and feel worried. 


"Hello.. Are you okay.. kid?" He touch Changkyun shoulder making the brown hair boy rouse from his dream. 
"Aishhh shi.. Owhh.. Wonho hy-..ssi. Sorry. I- I'm okay, of course." Changkyun take a gulp scared to the older. "You don't seem so. You look lost." Wonho talk and take a sit in front of Changkyun.


"I'm fine." Changkyun said with a smile that show his dimple to the older. He felt awkward and to erase it, he make a excuse. "Well, I'm going to sleep first. Thanks for your concern." He continued speak and bow a bit to the older. 


"Emm.. Wait a minute." Wonho hold Changkyun wrist but startled with his own action making him let go of the hand. "I'm sorry if I startle you. By the way, ehemm.. call me hyung from now on. And you forgot your milk." He talk that bluntly and go towards his room while rub his back neck. 


Wonho sudden regard towards him make Changkyun standstill at his place while looking at the older movement towards his room. He then take his drink and wash the glass before going to sleep.


"Omaigash omaigash!!! So embarrassing!! Ahahaaa.." Wonho jump to his bunk bed and put both of his hands to his cheeks. "Ani... I'm sure I look cool before. Call me hyung from now on. Joha.. Its cool." He nodded his head twice and gong to sleep with grinning face. 
"Boya.. Boya.. Earthquake.. Omo.. Omo.." Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter