CHAPTER 3

SWEET LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Cafeteria in Medical Faculty

 

The three friends were sitting on their usual spot in the cafeteria. The table with the best view in the cafeteria. Sehun and Chanyeol sitting beside each other while Baekhyun on the other side. Their usual lively conversations were nowhere to be found. They were enjoying their lunch, well if you can call enjoying when they were just literally only picking their foods and not eating it. Except for the little small bean whom eating his lunch without caring about his surroundings. Even when there were two laser pointed at him, Baekhyun just keep on eating. The peacefulness was then suddenly being interrupted by Chanyeol whom can’t take it anymore. “So, what with this boyfriend thing between you and Daehyun huh Baek?”, Chanyeol ask with his head tilted to the left. Sehun who has the same question on his mind just stare at Baekhyun, waiting for his answer. Baekhyun sighed and glance at his friends. He put down his chopstick. “Well, Daehyun is my boyfriend.” He said with his serious tone. Sehun frowned, “Since when? And why didn’t you tell us?” Baekhyun sigh as his mind when back to the moment when he was having his first date breakfast with his ‘boyfriend’.

 

-Flashback-

Baekhyun was enjoying his French toast with a cup of coffee. He was enjoying the taste of the toast cause why not, since it’s not his money that going to pay for it. He took another bite and unconsciously letting out a small moan, being so delighted by the taste of it. He was about to put another piece of toast in his mouth when he catch Daehyun gazes which was fixed on him. He put down the fork and glared at Daehyun. “Can you not looking at me like that?” Daehyun chuckled and rolled his eyes. “I have eyes and there was a piece of an art display in front of me. So, I just enjoyed it.” Baekhyun glared, trying to look angry but his body saying the other thing. His checks painted with slight pink while the tips of his ears turn red. Daehyun chuckled. He sat up straight on his seat and leans closer with his arms crossed on the table. “I’m kind of confused right now. Like first you said that we’re boyfriend and then this morning you slap it on my face by saying we’re not boyfriend. Then, few seconds later you act all whiney and saying that we’re indeed boyfriend. What are we actually?”, Daehyun pointed his index finger between Baekhyun and him. Baekhyun sigh and jutted his lips. He leans back on his seat with his fingers playing with the hem of his white shirt. He let out another sigh and opened his mouth to explain everything to Daehyun. Well, that’s better than just keep everything in secret from Daehyun. He starts from the day when Jaehyun start to shower him with love confessions. When Jaehyun keep on sending little gifts at him every single day. Sometimes it will be chocolate and other time it will be a bouquet of roses. He explain everything even the scene that happen this morning, whereas he acting all loving with Daehyun when Jaehyun was in sight. 

 

 

Daehyun laughed out loud when he heard everything that Baekhyun blurted out. He shakes his head and took a huge breath, trying to slow down his laughter. “And out of all the name that you can say as your bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter