CHAPTER 4

SWEET LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later in the evening, Daehyun parked his car in the parking lot that situate exactly in front of the Medical Faculty entrance. Leaning on his red Audi A7 car hood with both of his arms crossed on his chest, looking so damn attractive. All the students that were passing by can’t help but to turn their heads, checking him out. Some even dare to walk in from of him with a flirtatiously way. Not just the girls, some of the boys also were smitten by him. Even though he just standing there, doing nothing, with his empty gaze staring straight to the entrance of the Medical Faculty building. Well, of course literally everyone wants to catch this guy attention, because reason number one: he is the U-Prince of the Engineering Faculty and last year runner-up for the title of Ambassador of the University. He sighed as he was kind of feeling annoyed by this whole situation. The tip of his tongue just want to yell ‘-off’ to them, but he’s just too nice to do so as he don’t want to hurt them. And this is the second reason why people like him, as he was being called as the Sweetheart Prince among the other princes. Literally everyone, except the Engineering students, as they know the real Jung Daehyun, and not the ‘sweetheart Jung Daehyun’ . 

 

 

The blanks face on Daehyun face suddenly blooming with a sweet smile, making the people whom staring at him become flustered. Some people fanning themselves while some faking conscious. He stands straight as he waits for his little boyfriend walking toward him. He is smiling until a certain scene appeared in front of him. The sweet smile that was colouring his face had been wipes away and replaced with a deep frown. His eyes glare at the hand which comfortably being placed on his boyfriend shoulder. He didn’t like it, not even a bit. He looks at the owner of this hand, and it was no other than the winner of the last year competition- Park Chanyeol. The one who snatched the title: Ambassador of the University from him. The thing is, he didn’t care about title actually-since it means not winning then he got least jobs to do. What makes him hating this guy gut right now is the rumour that went around saying that Chanyeol and Baekhyun is a couple. Some of Daehyun’s fans also begin to throw hate comments toward Baekhyun by saying that Baekhyun didn’t deserve to be Daehyun boyfriend. Some even saying that he’s an attention seeker that wants to date both the winner and the runner-up from the last year competition. 

 

 

Daehyun sighed and try to calm down by taking a deep breath. His eyes were looking down at his shoes as he tried to control his emotion. “Are you okay Daehyun?”, a sudden question coming from his right side. He was startled as a small hand suddenly gripping on his right elbow and softly tugs on it. He looks up and met eyes with Baekhyun, who was staring at him in worried. “I’m sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter