CHAPTER 9

SWEET LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

“Eung, take care. Bye.” Daehyun hang up the call after few seconds. His gentle smile was still adorning his face as he placed his phone back in his pocket. He turned his head to Baekhyun and was stunned when he saw Baekhyun was having a heavy frown on his face. But Baekhyun frowning face was different, it’s more like he was pouting cutely than having those ugly frowning face. If he didn’t know Baekhyun so well, he might have thought that he was acting cute in the moment. “What with the long face hmm little one?”, Daehyun asked as he pokes on Baekhyun jutted lips. Baekhyun glance at Daehyun without turning his head and gives him a deathly glare. He brings his gazes back to the front without saying anything to Daehyun’s question. 

 

 

Staring at him dreamily, Daehyun turn his body toward Baekhyun. He leans closer and opens his mouth to say something at Baekhyun but was cut off by the male worker as it was their turn to ride the rollercoaster. Daehyun sigh and drop a quick peck on Baekhyun’s cheek before tugging him toward their seats. 

 

 

Once seated on his seat, Daehyun immediately buckled up his safety belt and accidently unlinking his hand with Baekhyun. He was so nervous that it took him a few moments to finally manage to buckle up his safety belt. He lets out a huge sigh and closed his eyes. Inhaling and exhaling heavily with his hands clutching hardly on the handle. 

 

 

 

Daehyun’s POV

Oh God, what am I even thinking riding this crazy thing? Did I really want to die this early? Darn it, I’ve vow to my ownself that I’ll never ride this stupid thing again. But now I’m back with my planted on one of its seat. With my hands clutching hard on the handle as if my life and death depend on it, I believe that my knuckle look so pale right now. Just please oh please don’t go too fast dear Mr. Rollercoaster. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I stared at Daehyun worriedly as I saw that he was sweating in his seat even before the ride start. Is he really afraid of riding rollercoaster? Am I being too much making him riding along with me? I pouted, but I don’t want to ride this thing alone. I sighed and make up my mind by doing what I promised him before. Taking a deep breath, I peeled his right hand softly from the handle and link it with my own. He snapped his head at me as he gazes at our link hands. He was so nervous that I can feel his heart beat beating crazily from our link hands. I smile at him and lightly tighten my grip, “I’m here Daehyun-ah…It’s gonna be alright.” He was stunned for a while as he heard what I said. It’s my fault for making you riding it, so I’ll buried my ego and care for you. 

 

 

Daehyun nodded lightly and tried to give out a smile but since he was nervous as hell, the smile came out awkwardly making him look like someone who was having constipation. “Ahhh, it should be me the one that comforting you right now love.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he heard that endearment from Daehyun. But he didn’t retorted back as he knew that Daehyun was trying to make hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter