Chapter 16: A One Big Broken Family

Wedding Kiss

 

A One Big Broken Family

                The police went to the house of the baby’s mother. Youngmin, Min Sung, Kwangmin and Seul went together too. Ah Hyun was crying at her husband’s shoulder, hearing the door bell she hurriedly opened the door. She was greeted by the police.

Police:  Mrs. Kwon Ah Hyun?

Ah Hyun: Yes?

Police: Is your baby missing?

Ah Hyun: Yes! We just arrived this day then the news came to us that my baby has been lost for 3 days.

Police: We know where your baby is. She’s alright she’s with your sister.

                Ah Hyun was surprised.

Ah Hyun: Alright? Are you out of your mind?! You left my baby with my crazy sister! How can you leave her in such danger!

                Ah Hyun was out of control but her husband tried to stop her. She fell apart and just cried as her husband hugs her.

Husband: I’m Kwon Hyun Ki. Ah Hyun’s husband. Please bring us to our baby as soon as possible and I’ll tell you everything on our way to her.

                They went with the police heading to the abandoned building of the old Sang Ju Hotel at Jeongwang-dong where the others are waiting. Everyone was silent as Ah Hyun’s husband started narrating everything

Hyun Ki:  Ah Hyun’s parents were separated and she grew up with her father. Sung Hyo, her step sister was living with her mother since they got divorced. They were working at the same company, Ah Hyun’s father and Sung Hyo’s mother. The day came that Ah Hyun’s father and Sung Hyo’s mother decide to get married with each other knowing that they were in love. Ah Hyun became very rebel knowing that her father closed his heart to her mother when he remarried another woman. She hated Sung Hyo and her mother for being in her life. Everyday Ah Hyun put her anger on Sung Hyo. She treated Sung Hyo like pest. Sung Hyo’s mother didn’t want to hurt her husband’s daughter so she had nothing to do against Ah Hyun. Ah Hyun took everything important from Sung Hyo knowing that her everything was lost because of Sung Hyo. When Sung Hyo had a family, she was left by her husband and he died in a fire incident in Seoul, her daughter got ill and she wasn’t able to save her. She begged for Ah Hyun to give her even a little amount but she insisted. She lost everything and got crazy. Seeing her situation Ah Hyun finally pity on her and realized that everything was wrong. We had a family and visited Sung Hyo often but now we heard that she escaped and she has our baby’s life. I don’t know what to do right now.

                Ah Hyun still cries and prays for her baby’s safety. She was sorry for everything she did but right now it seems like any apology won’t be accepted by Sung Hyo.

~

Here's the second update and the reason why all of this Baby napping happened

Enjoy ^^ please comment :D