Chapter 19: Liquor of Heartbreak

Wedding Kiss

 

Liquor of Heartbreak

                Ah Hee went out and bought certain things at the nearest store. She walks going back to the apartment. While walking, she looks around seeing happy families together, children with their parents and lovers all around. Seeing Seoul in a very beautiful condition, she smiles. She accidentally spotted Bora entering a near bar. With curiosity, she followed Bora.  She sees her drinking liquor by herself and was absolutely crying. She goes near her and looks at her.

Ah Hee: Bora unni?

Bora: What? Ah, you’re Donghyun’s friend right?

Ah Hee: Yes, I’m Park Ah Hee.

Bora: Well, I’d be glad if you join me.

                Ah Hee sits on the chair and looks at Bora. Bora offers her a drink.

Ah Hee: I don’t drink.

                Bora laughs and then she looks down.

Bora: I don’t drink too but it’s just now that I’ve realized that drinking could really take away pain especially when it could nearly kill you. I just love him that much.

                Bora starts to cry once again. Ah Hee looks at her with pity.

Bora: Good thing you’re here. I could have someone to listen to everything I say. You know, I first met him at Club Answer. I sing at that club and soon we joined together me, Donghyun and the rest made a band. The day came wherein I was offered to be artists in a real music entertainment. They told me to get the opportunity and I did. I was the only one who agreed to perform in a bigger crowd. I was discovered and was soon famous but yet I missed them. This was the reason why I decided to quit the real world and go back to where I really wanted to be. I really am in love with him and his voice that’s why I decided to quit. Now, everything was worth nothing. Everything I have up was lost.

She looks at Bora as she cried.

Ah Hee: You mustn’t lose hope because by the time you will that would be the time that everything would be meaningless. You could start over. Donghyun isn’t the only guy in this world.

                Bora looks down.

Bora: But he’s the one I love.

                Ah Hee looks at her.

Ah Hee: You can never tell when you’re really in love.

Ah Hee hugs Bora. She decided to leave and let her think by herself.

Ah Hee: Why am I even concerned about this matter?

--

Short update :))