Chapter 6: Key to a Heart

Wedding Kiss

 

Key to a heart

The sun has risen. The breezes could almost freeze you with its chill and a new day starts for Ah Hee and Donghyun. Donghyun wakes up and takes a look at Ah Hee’s room. He opened the door and went for a peek. Donghyun was surprised when he didn’t see Ah Hee inside the room.

Donghyun: Ah Hee yah!

                While searching for Ah Hee, Donghyun was able to smell a sweet aroma coming from the kitchen. He went to the kitchen and saw Ah Hee cooking breakfast. Ah Hee turned her look to Donghyun.

Ah Hee: Oh, oppa you’re already awake! I made breakfast for both of us.

                Donghyun goes near Ah Hee while the aroma comes surrounding the whole place.

Donghyun: Wow! You didn’t tell me that you know how to cook.

Ah Hee: Well, you didn’t ask.

Donghyun: Are you almost done?

Ah Hee: Don’t worry. I woke up early just to cook our breakfast. See, you also get tired of waiting for food especially when you’re hungry.

Donghyun: I was just asking… That doesn’t mean I can no longer wait.

Ah Hee: Really huh… then this might take too long…

                Donghyun turns to Ah Hee.

Donghyun: Yah! You can’t make someone older than you wait like this.

Ah Hee: Tsk. OK…

                Ah Hee giggles and whispers to herself.

Ah Hee:  Harabeoji…

                Donghyun’s eyes widen.

Donghyun: Yah!

                Ah Hee turns to Donghyun and looks directly at him while he glares.

Ah Hee: Wow! You heard what I said? Tsk…hara-beo-ji…

                                Ah Hee runs while Donghyun tries to catch her. They went around the room teasing and quarreling with each other but were both laughing. Ah Hee kept on teasing Donghyun and they both went with the joke. Donghyun catches Ah Hee on her waist while they were both laugh. Then makes Ah Hee face him. Then their eyes met directly with each other seeing through its deep. Then they both pulled back noticing that the food was already cooked. They set the table and ate their breakfast. After eating, Donghyun took a bath and prepared for their rehearsal for their everyday performance at the club he is working in.

Donghyun: Ah Hee I’ll be going now. Make sure you’ll be ok here.

Ah Hee: Ok. I also texted my friends and they’ll be here later… take care oppa! Annyeong!

                Donghyun went on, leaving Ah Hee alone. Ah Hee was bored and did few chores to be free from boredom. She cleaned the whole apartment, arranged things, washed dishes, vacuumed the whole place and made the whole place in its cleanest image called perfection. Still Ah Hee was bored. Few hours passed, Min Sung and Min Rin came, making Ah Hee free from being bored.

Min Sung and Min Rin: Ah Hee Yah!

                They all went for a big hug.

Ah Hee: I miss you guys!

Min Rin: Same here!

Min Sung: Oh yeah! We bought you some clothes since we can’t bust in your room to get them.

Ah Hee: Well, they’ll be enough, thank you guys.

Min Rin: Hey… Where is the guy who helped you?

Ah Hee: He’s at their rehearsal. He is a lead singer of their band and they perform at Club Answer at Cheongdam-dong.

                Ah Hee noticed a box with a note saying “Happy Birthday Bora”.

Min Sung: That must be for his girlfriend.

                Ah Hee looked at Min Sung.

Ah Hee: The date is today.

Min Rin: We must bring it to him. This would be fun.

                Ah Hee and her friends went on their journey. They rode a taxi going to the club where Donghyun must be rehearsing. They arrived at the place. They looked around and saw three boys dancing on the stage which caught their attention. Perhaps the boys were only dancing freely but still it was worth a crowd. Min Rin pats Min Sung on her shoulder.

Min Rin: Wow!

                They were more amazed when the two others went up and the three boys took their instruments to go with the two. Ah Hee was surprised hearing his voice. Perfectly bringing a song, the guy caught Ah Hee’s heart to be beating with it. Donghyun noticed Ah Hee and was surprised but he just greeted her with a smile.

Min Rin: Wah! Those guys are very charismatic and the voice of the lead singer is so heavenly. They’re all great!

Min Sung: Kya… My heart is bouncing…

Min Rin: Who are those guys?

Min Sung: Are they the Super Junior’s band version?

Min Rin: Maybe Shinee’s…

Min Sung: FT Island’s!

Ah Hee: Donghyun oppa…

                They took their seats. Ah Hee noticed a girl staring at Donghyun, and only Donghyun.

Ah Hee: That’s why Donghyun oppa caught Bora of Sistar’s heart…

Min Sung: Sistar? You mean the girl in the card is actually the famous Bora of Sistar? The girl who was almost in her perfect life but suddenly went down when she retired?

Min Rin: Wow…

                Their band played like professionals. Almost all who could have heard them would fall for their amazing voice. Five handsome boys playing with a great combination, Min Woo as the drummer, Youngmin plays the organ, Kwangmin goes with the electric guitar, Jeongmin with the base guitar and Donghyun as the lead singer of the band.