3. Choir of Angels (Jongkey) 

Oneshot Collection
“Silent night, holy night~”

A boy sang quietly to himself. It was Christmas Eve and again he had no one to celebrate it with. The others were singing in the choir that was performing on earth right now. Every Christmas it was the same, they practiced, flew down to the mortal realm and traveled all around the world to spread the Christmas joy with every human young and old. However, for. Kibum it wasn't a good holiday at all. Many times he had tried to get into the choir, but they would always say the same.

‘Your voice is that of a crow.’

So he didn't try again and stayed home. In heaven where he was born and raised. Well, he more or less raised himself. Having no parents or fellow angels that even paid attention to him made it so.

“Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way~” He sang solemnly.

“Oh, what fun it is to ride. In a one-horse open sleigh~ Hey!” a pure voice came from behind. Kibum turned his head to where the voice had come from. He saw one of the angels from the choir, the one he had admired for a long time now. Jonghyun was his name. He was a bit short but made it up with his muscular build and kind personality. His hair used to be brown, but it seemed he fancied a change and he was now blonde.

“Why are you sitting here all by yourself little angel?” Jonghyun asked with a kind smile gracing his lips. Kibum couldn't help but stare at the man. He was radiating happiness and goodwill, it was enchanting. Nothing like Kibum's solemnity and sorrow. They said that the more and angel would grasp a feeling the more their wings and halo will embody it. And they were right. Jonghyun's wings and halo were pure white and glowing. Whereas Kibum's were grey, almost black from all the negative feelings.

“I... No, you wouldn't understand. Just leave me be and go sing in the choir.” Kibum said. Jonghyun cocked a brow and took a seat next to Kibum on the fluffy white cloud.

“Wah~ you can see the choir from here. Do you always sit here when Christmas arrives?” Jonghyun wondered. Kibum nodded and looked away. He wanted Jonghyun to leave him alone, why did he not grant him this wish? “It's rather sad to be alone on this joyful eve don't you think?”

Kibum scoffed and shrugged. Funny for him to say that. “It's not like any of you care in the first place. I have been sitting here for years and you are the first to ever notice me.” Kibum huffed and bawled his fists. He couldn't cry, not in front of someone he idolized.

“That's even sadder to hear. I am sorry that I haven't noticed before. I hope you can forgive me and still confide in my presence tonight. Someone as beautiful as you should be adored and treasured by everybody.” Jonghyun said in a whisper. Kibum felt his cheeks flush and covered them quickly. Next to him Jonghyun chuckled and moved closer. He draped an arm around the lonely angel and pulled him even closer.

“What are you doing?” Kibum said in surprise. Jonghyun caressed Kibum's high cheekbones and drew near. He came closer and closer until he was nothing more than a millimeter away from kissing the other.

“I am trying to see if I can get you to cheer up for at least a moment.” He answered and pressed his lips upon Kibum's. The latter's eyes shot open in disbelief and closed a second after, completely in bliss. Was he actually kissing his idol? This had to be a dream!

It felt like heaven, ironically. 

When Jonghyun pulled away he showed a toothy smile, “Your wings are even more beautiful than I thought they would be, little angel.” Kibum turned his head rapidly and saw that his wings were light pinkish. A sign of falling in love. He blushed and buried his head in his arms while laying down on his tummy.

“You’re mean.” He whined.

Jonghyun chuckled and lay next to Kibum on his side.

“Little angel, won't you gaze at me with those mahogany tinged eyes and infatuate my heart while I fight the temptation of life's most deadly sins.” He uttered in his melodic voice. It sent shivers through Kibum's spine in a good way. This man was certainly a charmer.

He turned his head to stare into the chocolate eyes full of wonder. “Would those sins be lust and greed?” He asked. Jonghyun grinned and touched Kibum's arm ever so slightly.

“We angels cannot indulge in such mortal desires. We are heavenly creatures of light. We protect and invoke joy upon humanity.”

Kibum grimaced and nodded. How much he wanted to, he knew Jonghyun could never take action upon his greed or lust. Angels were forbidden to be in love for it blinded the soul and weakened the mind. They were forbidden to lust for bodily contact, for it was lecherous and evil.  There were many rules and there and been one angel that had broken them. That was Lucifer Morningstar, who fell in love with a mortal.

“Maybe we can't, but there is no rule against brushing lips,” Kibum suggested with hoops laced in his voice. Jonghyun grinned and climbed on top of the little angel. He slightly bumped noses with him and moved in for a deep kiss. Kibum raked through Jonghyun's blonde locks and opened his mouth in a daze. It didn't go unnoticed by the other, who skillfully slipped his tongue through the opening and found the other wet muscle. There was no fight, only a sensual movement of tongue and lips.

Jonghyun moved back after a while and sighed. His heart already aching at the loss of its partner.

“We should do this more often.” He breathed out. Kibum was still in trance of what he had just experienced. He had never kissed before, but it certainly became one of his favorite things to do ever.

“Little angel, are you alright?” Jonghyun asked worriedly. Kibum nodded a bit and sat up, his heart still beating rapidly. Jonghyun moved away from him and looked back at the choir. They were still singing their hearts out.

“You want to be there, don't you?” Kibum stared at Jonghyun for a second before nodding.

“But they always told me I couldn't sing.” He said sadly.

“Nonsense! Everyone can sing. If you just practice and have a master you will sing like an angel in no time. No pun intended.” Jonghyun assured. Kibum's eyes lit up at that statement. Even he could sing if he just practiced with the proper help? He crawled over to Jonghyun and gave him the best begging look he had.

“You want me to help you don't you?” Jonghyun sighed. Kibum nodded profusely. Not only would he get singing lessons from a master, but he would also have Jonghyun with him.

“Fine, but I warn you. I expect one hundred and twenty percent determination and work.”

“Yes, sir!” Kibum answered and giggled as he gave the other angel a peck on the lips.


A/N: 
“Little angel, won't you gaze at me with those mahogany tinged eyes and infatuate my heart while I fight the temptation of life's most deadly sins.”

How do I come up with this ? I am such a charmer xD
I actually wrote this at 2 AM in the morning... even then my mind is clear and romantic.

Well, I hope you liked the little one shot and I hope to see you when I start writing the sequel ^-^