A way to stop Depression Before it starts.

Lightning Rod

Kyuhyun’s POV

I knew it.

Right after we woke up, I tried to get Ryeowook to get out of the room, but it didn’t work. He kept on saying that he would get some one else hurt.

So after a while I gave up and left the room to find Heechul and Key first. I need to get his mother’s death cleared up, then I need to find Eli and try to get him to talk to Ryeowook.

I walked into Heechul and Hangeng’s room to find Heechul fixing his hair, typical, and Hangeng drying his hair after he just showered. The minute I walked into the room, theirs eyes turned to me. They both smiled for a second before they turned into frowns.

“whats wrong Maknae?” Heechul asked.

I ignored the nickname and told heechul about last night, the nightmare, Eli’s family’s death, and when ryeowook sobbed for hours before passing out.

“and now he won’t leave the room, I tried for a while but he kept on saying that he might get some one else hurt. I don’t know what to do to help him.” I finished. Hangeng seemed to be deep in thought while heechul just kept on ranting about how much of an idiot eli was, and that none of what happened was his fault.

Then Hangeng snapped out of his thoughts and calmed heechul down before he said that we were going to have to ask for everybody’s help. And I knew what he meant by ‘everybody’ so I quickly grabbed my cell phone and called onew.

Hangeng’s POV

Eli is a ing Idiot. When all of us finish with our meeting and come up with a solution, then we could get wookie to snap out of it before this protest to leave his room gets him sick. Not to mention Eli will lose his powers for a while.

Around noon everybody had arrived and asked me and kyuhyun about what the problem was. So we all met in the family room, where everybody sat with their lovers except Kevin and Eli. Eli was standing up leaning his body against the wall, while Kevin was sitting next to Key and Jongyhun.

I explained what was going on and before I could explain about Eli’s family, Eli interrupted. He sounded astounded and furious about something.

“There is no ing way it was that kind of memory.” I raised an eyebrow at that. And so did everybody else except Heechul and Key whose eyes widened.

“how the can you be so sure Eli? You don’t know enough about his life to know anything about what a true nightmare is.” Key yelled out.

Then heechul added. “yeah what gives you th-“

Eli cut him off looking very angry “my family is dead because of him.”

“what makes you think he had ing choice?” both Key and Heechul yelled out at him. And everybody’s but mine, Heechul’s, and Key’s eyes widened. Especially Eli’s. While Kevin just smirked.

Did he know something about this?