Rescue and the Return of Kui Xian

Lightning Rod

Kyuhyun’s POV

There he is the only person I ever loved, bound to a bed, with a gag in his mouth, dressed only in his boxers, and injuries all over his body.

Some of the cuts were deep, while others were long, and most of them looked infected. But all that also added to the pale skin, and skinny body. Meaning he was malnourished.

I instantly ran over to his side, I caressed his cheek gently as he looked at me with those tear filled eyes, I broke the handcuffs, cut the rope with my claws, and I pulled out the gag. He instantly started sobbing into my shirt while he clenched it tightly, like I was his last lifeline, not wanting to let go. I grabbed the thin blood spotted blanket from his bed, and wrapped it around his weak and form.

I picked him up bridal style, and walked right out of his house. Passing by Ray, who was still gasping for air on the floor, while holding his neck. I quickly turned towards him and glared straight at him for a few moments, causing him to flinch.

I continued out the door and down the side walk, walking toward my house, carrying the now sleeping male wrapping in bloody bed sheets in my arms.

As I walked to my house a black limo passed by me before stopping a few feet ahead of me. I stopped as well wondering what was going on.

The door opened to reveal Siwon stepping out of the limo and running over toward me and Ryeowook.

“Kyu, what happened to Wookie?” he asked starring down at Ryeowook with wide eyes.

I tightened my hold on him a bit, but not enough to hurt him.

“His family had him bound to his bed for a whole month, while letting Ray, that hunter I met in Japan, beat him up whenever they left to go somewhere for a while.” I said through clenched teeth.

I am going to kill the People who hurt my Li Xu. I heard a voice in my head say.

My eyes widened, and so did Siwon’s.

I know that voice, and he is not happy.

“Kui Xian?” Siwon asked.

I out.

Kui Xian’s POV

“Yeah, I get sealed for 7 years and wake up to find my Li Xu in this condition.” I growled.

Being sealed sure works up an appetite. Maybe I can kill the people who did this to my lover. And eat them. It would sure as hell feel better when I did. But for now I need to worry about his wounds right now.

“How is it that you broke the seal?” Siwon asked.

I looked up and smirked at my hyung. Hell I was surprised too when it broke. One minute I am sleeping, thinking about my lover, and the next I see Li Xu walking towards me, looking exhausted and malnourished, then he smiles and whispers my name, before he collapses in my arms. Then I see him sleeping in Kyuhyun’s arms with cuts and bruises all over his body.

“I don’t think I did. I think Li Xu did.” I said.

His eyes widened, but they softened as he motioned me to get in the car. Which I did but I didn’t loosen my grip on my sleeping lover in my arms.

Inside was an unknown human male with black hair and a claw tattoo on his shoulder, meaning that he and Siwon are partners, and the King. Siwon and I’s father.

“Kui Xian what makes you think Li Xu broke the seal?” King Kangta asked.

I looked over to him and stared, looking him over.

Damn he has gotten old over the years, is it almost time for Siwon to take the thrown.

“I saw him walking toward me with no wounds on his body the second after I woke up in the seal. Yet when I looked through Kyuhyun’s eyes he was sleeping in his arms with these cuts and bruises.” I said starring at his sleeping form.

I am never leaving him again.

“Well I will call Minho, and have him heal his wounds. Then you can partner with him when he is ready Kui Xian. But when you get back to the clan keep him away from a certain demon called Eli.” My father said.

I looked up at him, with wide eyes.

Who the hell is ing Eli? And would he want to hurt my Li Xu?

“Why? And who the is he?” I asked trying not to raise my voice.

“He is a raven demon that controls the shadows and can create nightmares. He hates humans cause they killed his whole village. He is partnered with a human, and he trust the rest of the humans in Kangin’s clan cause he knows them longer. But since he doesn’t know Ryeowook, he might try and hurt him when your back is turned, until he trust him.” He said.

My eyes widened.

“If that low life hurts Li Xu in any way. I am going to kill him.” I said.

They all smirked at that statement. Knowing very well what I can do when anybody hurts my Li Xu. Even when they try to hurt him I will not show them any mercy.

“Well now that, that is done. I think you need to understand what has been going on. And you need to tell me the last thing you remember before being sealed okay.”

I nodded.

Oh I can’t wait to get the and her father in trouble. Not to mention I want to be the one that kills them. Hahahaha.