Chapter 2: Best day or the worst

Still under construction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Best day or the worst


"What are you doing in my house?", the voice changed into a stern one.

"Y-your house?", i think to myself in confusion.

"I t-think y-you're mistaken h-here", I try explaining not being able to stop my stuttering. "You're i-in my...h-house"

"Really?", the person looked at me like i was some thief. "Since when?", he asked.

"I am confused of what to be confused about. K-Kim Namjoon sitting on my bed or him calling my house his", I am still staring at the guy who is sitting on my bed in confusion.

He sighed. "If you're a burglar, I’ll have to call the cops on you", even he was not looking away from me. He is being really cautious of me and i can see it in his eyes.

"N-no, this really is m-my house and -you're t-the one t-trespassing ", i try to convince him.

"Really now?", he frowns.

I am now really confused why THE Kim Namjoon would be in my house. I think he noticed how hard i was trying to convince him; maybe that's why he had not called anyone yet.

We stared at each other for 2 more seconds with me still laying on the bed holding one end of the bat while he was sitting one the bed holding on to the other end of the bat.

"Let go of the bat then, mr. I-am-no-burglar", he is pulling on the bat so i let go.

I sigh and get up to also sit instead of talking like that. As I get up, I finally notice some things.

"Huh?", I look at the blanket underneath me. "How did my blanket change into this?"

I sit up and look up from the blanket. My whole room somehow changed into a foreign one. The furniture, the devices, heck even my clothes are nowhere to be seen.

"How....how could this be?", I jump up from the bed and run from one side of the room to the other side. From one furniture to the other. I sink on the ground in disbelief and start panicking.

"Where the hell am I? And how did i get here???", i start really panicking as I think of a reason and possibilities that this may somehow be a dream.

"Yeah, I must be dreaming. That must be it", I hit myself as hard as I can to wake up from this dream but to no avail.

"Hey, dude, are you alright?", I heard the guy's voice behind me. I look back at him in even more disbelief.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter