Chapter 6: First sight-seeing trip

Still under construction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: First sight-seeing trip

Taehyung is still on top of me with his lips on mine. I on the other hand may look calm on the outside, but inside my brain feels like there are fireworks being shot. I feel so shy and embarrassed.

I let go of his shoulder and shove him off in reflex. He falls on the ground and looks even more surprised than me. I sit up as fast as i can and look Taehyung in the face. I can feel my face getting warmer by the second remembering the feeling of his lips on mine.

* Wha-What noooow...*

My thoughts are all over the place. I cannot decide on which question i should focus on first, which answer do I want first. I feel really confused and conflicted.

*W-what should i do first? Apologize? Ask why was on top of me?*

"Wha...? Ho....w? Sor...", are the only things coming out of my mouth at this state. I am waving with my hands to gesture what i am trying to say, hoping he understands. I see Taehyung just sitting in silently in front of me. I think he is just as confused as i am. I let out a heavy sigh.

"I-i'm sorry", I bow down my head as close as I can to the ground. I am not sure if it is out of desperation or embarrassment.

"Yeah. You should be."

I am a little surprised by his response, but he is right so I could not say anything back at him. I just stayed like that and kept apologizing. I hear him sigh before getting up and walking away. I tilt up my head after I could not hear his footsteps anymore. I lie down again and slap myself against my forehead from disbelief.

* What the hell...*

I sigh. I cannot sleep anymore after all that so I stay awake, just laying down. I hear footsteps coming toward me. I stay lied down thinking the person was just going to pass me. I close my eyes for two seconds and realize the footsteps stopped. I open my eyes and I see a face in front of me. I cannot see who it belongs to, so it freaks me out. I let out a scream and pushed the face out of mine.

"Aww, dude. That hurts", the voice sounded like Jin's.

I let go of the face and it is really Jin. I apologize immediately for pushing his face like that.

"Did I startle you just now? I'm sorry if I did", he leaned on the couch and looked at me with a smile.

"Yes you did, but still i'm sorry for just now", I sit up and look at the clock. It is 11 'o clock now.

* een hele dag te gaan totdat ik Usa-chan weer kan bellen en me situatie uitleggen . If i call her now, gaat ze zeker me hoofd op-eten*

*- I still have a whole day to go until i can call Usa-chan again and explain my situation. If i call her now, she will bite off my head -*

"It's okay. Do you want to go out with me?", Jin asked.
"Huh? Where to?"

"The grocery store. I want to go buy some things. Plus you could go site-seeing while we're at it", he suggests.

It sounded like a really appealing offer so I accepted. I took a shower and wore clothes Jin let me borrow. Black pants that reached my knee and a white V-neck T-shirt. He even made me wear some accessories, a thin necklace and a few hand-straps.

"Say, are you sure I should you out? I'm afraid of getting arrested as an illegal immigrant, you know...", I ask him even though I am still following him to his car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter