Chapter 6.5: Jin's Pov (NamJin)

Still under construction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6.5: Jin's Pov (NamJin)


I open my eyes and notice myself being embraced by Namjoon while he is still asleep. I try picking up his hand slowly so he does not wake up. After I put his hand beside his body, I slide away from him.

Okay, easy. Easy...

I slide and slide slowly and all of sudden an arm grabs me by my waist and pulls me back to the position I was escaping from. With a grunting voice Namjoon asks me why I am leaving and tell me to stay with him in bed. I sigh and tell him I have to go to the bathroom to freshen up. He grunts and pulls me even closer not wanting to let go. He puts his face on the back of my neck and whispers not to go.

This Goddamn brat! He's doing this on purpose! He knows that my neck is my weak spot 

I hit him with my elbow in the gut to get him away from me. My heart still racing like crazy. But I know that if I don't lose him now, he will not stop only at my ear.

"Ugh! Hyung....", he groaned in pain, "you don't play fair."

"Serves you right, damn brat!", I say soft but annoyed.

But he did let go of me and let me leave after that. I am glad he is not that pushy when I refuse with all my might. I get up and walk into the washroom to take a shower. After the shower I dry myself and wear my comfy clothes, a baggy pant and an oversized hoody. I look at Namjoon and he is still laying on bed with the blanket covering almost his whole body. I walk towards the bed and sit next to him.

"What should I cook for the afternoon?", I ask him while his hair.

"I don't know. Maybe Ramyun?", he answers nonchalantly

"Okay"

I sigh and walk out of the room. I walk towards the kitchen when I see Taehyung covering Jun with a blanket. Taehyung is leaning forward, closer to Jun's face.

Wh-what...? T-taehyung-aaah...?

I am astonished by Taehyung's action and even more 5 seconds later when I see Jun's arms pulling Taehyung close to him.

"Sh-should I go there? Should I go back and act like I didn't see anything? H-how should I react to this development?", my mind is in shambles by what I just witnessed. And cannot comprehend what my next move should be. I start panicking when I see Taehyung being pushed away and after two minute getting up and walking towards my way.

Why did all the rooms have to be this way?! 

In my completely panicked state I ended up running back to the bathroom. I stayed there until I heard Taehyung's footsteps walking pass the bathroom. I then open up the door and walk back toward the living-room. I stand there and the center of the living-room and the kitchen.

More than the rooms being on one side, now I regret not putting something in between to separate these to spaces 

I am crying in my soul as well as confused how to approach Jun. I hear a loud smacking sound coming from Jun's way so I walk towards him out of concern. I see Jun laying down on the sofa with his right hand on his forehead. I kind of feel sorry for him knowing he is not from here. Neither does he know how he ended up here in the first place. But that just now, how should I interpreted it?

He looks a bit down. What should I do to help him lighten up? He hit himself quite hard just now. Did he maybe bruise his fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter