Special Short Chapter

Love, Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was having lunch with Min Young, his girlfriend that he has been dating for a week now.

 

While Min Young was using the restroom a woman who was nothing but a cup of coffee caught his attention.

 

It was not her beauty that caught his attention but the book she was reading. He thought of where he saw the same book then realized it was the book Yoon Hye asked him to get but couldn't. That was a week ago.

 

He was sure Yoon Hye said it was a rare copy.

 

Min Ho raised his hand on the air, positioning it to cover the woman's upper face so that he could only see the lower part of her face.

 

He doesn't know how he managed to remember what that woman's lips from the book store looked like, but he's sure that the woman in front of him at the moment was the same woman from a week ago.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Min Young who just came back asked.

 

He immediately lowered his hands and faced her. "It's nothing."

 

A little less than month has passed and Min Ho was invited by Bo Young, a woman he just met few days ago, (not too long after he and Min Young broke up after three weeks of dating) to an art gallery.

 

They walked side by side as they entered the gallery.

 

"Welcome," the front desk personnel greeted.

 

To his surprise, it was the same woman from few weeks ago, and the same woman from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter