3rd Try: Love, Hyewon

Unsaid : The Seven Times Hyewon Tried To Confess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three girls are now at Kang's living room, waiting for Hyewon to arrive. It was their summer vacation, a week before it ends, but Hyewon didn't spend her vacation with her best friends as she went with Lia to her hometown.

"I'm home!" Hyewon shouted as soon as she open the door.

"Welcome back!" Yena and Chaewon shouted, briefly looking at Hyewon, then they went back to playing ps4. Only Minju 

"Hey welcome back! How's your vacation with Lia?" Minju asked

"Good" she answered, she went to the kitchen and Minju followed her, "We were busy there. I'm sorry I didn't reply that much on our gc. Is Eunbi mad at me?"

Hopefully not, Hyewon wished but she knew that Eunbi is still mad because if not then the older should've been here and the first one who will welcome her.

And before Minju could answer, Chaewon and Yena arrive shouting their answer.

"Yes!"

Hyewon sigh, Yena took the seat beside her while Chaewon sat beside Minju. 

"We had so many plans for summer, Kwangbae" Chaewon stated, "And out of all the people here you know how Eunbi was looking forward to it all year long. I can't blame her because you promised" 

"I'm sorry" that's all she can say. The three may not say it but she knows they are upset with her too.

"Stop that" Minju said, "Go to her now Hyewon. The few times she left their house was when we annoy her and drag her out of her room. "

Hyewon then stood up, "I'm really sorry guys. Let's have dinner outside later, my treat" then she run outside and didn't wait for the others to reply.

Hyewon reached the Kwon's household. She saw Eunbi's mom, she greeted her and the older woman told Hyewon that her daughter is in her room.

She knocked first before entering. Eunbi was lying flat on her stomach while browsing on her phone.

"Hey" she spoke softly, Eunbi didn't moved

Hyewon sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the older girl. But before she could say her apologies, Eunbi sat up and threw herself to Hyewon. The older wrapped her arms around Hyewon's neck and the younger had to steady herself to prevent them from falling.

"You're finally here" Eunbi mumbled, "I thought you're gonna stay there forever"

"Silly, why would I stay there? You and the others are here." Hyewon then pulled away from the hug and cupped Eunbi's face, her tears on the verge of falling, "I thought you're mad at me"

"No" Eunbi shook her head, "I just missed you"

And that word reminded Hyewon the reason why she didn't contact them that much because once she hears it from her friends especially from Eunbi, she'll go home in a heartbeat.

Because home is where her house was.

Home is where her friends are.

Home is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter