Sorry Sorry NOT!

One Love

Sorry for the very late update! I'm halfway through chapter 11 and I really wanna update it today! Comment and Suggest! THANKSS!


 "Guys where's Jay Oppa?" Tiffany asked
"YAHHHH! Jaebeom! Have been waiting over there for 30 freakin' minutes why are you here just now" The dolphin like screams were heard from the gate. Everybody looked at the direction of the owner of the voice.
"WAHH JESSIE!" Tiffany ran to her direction and hugged her so did the 5 other girls.
"So its Sica Unnie! Why are you back so early unnie?" Seohyun asked her
"You don't like unnie to be back?" Seohyun laughed and clung to the latter's arms.
"Now Park Jaebeom carry my bags!" The princess screamed at Jay
"She really got hyung! No one has ever shouted at hyung like that!" Nichkhun remarked.
 
"Why aren't we leaving yet hyung?" Taec asked.
"We're still waiting for somebody"
"Wahh? Whoo?" Jun Bro's asked Jay
"There they are!" He pointed at the door
"Where?" JunBro's asked again.
"Wahh its Dara Noona and Jiyong Hyung!" Taecyeon exclaimed.
"Hey guys what's up? You missed your pretty Unnie? and Noona?" The girls hugged her. Leaving Tiffany and Jessica out of place.
"And who are your two friends here? Girl in red seems familiar neh Jagiya?" Dara asked and looked at her fiance
"Oh Unnie this is Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung. Jessie Unnie just came today too" Yoona told Dara
"Neh. She really looks familiar and Jessica too. Are you guys from LA?" Jiyong told Dara
"Neh!" The two Cali Girls answered.
"Somewhere near Diamond Bar I assume? I think I saw you two bump into Wooyoung and Jay like 2 weeks ago?" Dara said while collecting more of her thoughts.
"Yeah we live near Diamond Bar! So you guys are from LA too? COOL!!!" Tiffany excitedly said
"You're one cheery girl Tiffany-ssi" Jiyong said
"That's why Woodong likes her!" Junho told them and laughed with everyone else.
"So you're BabyWoo's Girl?" Dara asked Tiffany who turned red
"I take that as a yes!! So guys where's Taeng?" Everybody went dead silent
"Okay explain later while we eat arasso?" The girls nodded and rode the cars.
"Jessica! You're riding with Jay right? Sit next to me! We have a lot of things to talk about neh?"
"Neh Unnie!" They left and went to Yeolbong
 
Jessica's POV
"Neh Unnie" I answered Dara Unnie and rode Jay's van.
"So Jessica" She looked at me
"Call me Sica. Dara-ssi"
"Then call me Unnie"
"Wah Unnie I really can't believe you're older than me! You look so young!"
"It's in my genes Sica. I really don't know what happened to GrampsJay here" Dara Unnie and Jiyong-ssi laughed and I did too.
"Noona! You're lucky I'm driving!" "If you weren't what could you do Jaebeom?"
"Don't call me Jaebeom Noona!!!" The car was filled with laughter as Dara Noona told me more about Jaebeom
 
We arrived at Yeolbong and sat at a private room. We saw Taeyeon there with her friends who I assume are the WonderGirls.
"Taeng!" Dara Unnie called Taeyeon
"Oh My Gosh! Dara Unnie!! You never age do you?" She never looked at us and treated us like we were invisible
"So Unnie how long will you be staying here?" Tae asked Dara Unnie
"A month or two?" "WHAT? A month or two? NOOOOO" Jay knelt down on the floor and acted like he was crying but Unnie threw her purse at him
"Yah! You look like a Pabo! Stand up!" I told him and he stood up and sat next to me
"Sorry Jessie!" I stuck my tongue out
"Oh Unnie I gotta get back to WG. Annyeong! See you next time you too Jiyong Oppa" Taeyeon left
"So guys lay it down!" Dara Unnie ordered
"What do we lay down hyung?" Junho asked Junsu who smacked his forehead
"The thing about Taeyeon Noona PABO!"
"So?" Dara Unnie eyed each one of them but looked at Seohyun the longest.
"Wahh! Unnie! SheDidn'tLikeTiffanyUnnieToBeWithWooyoungOppaSoSheDecidedToLeaveUsAndOH! She'sNotNiceToAnyoneShe'sBeingA!! AndSometimesIJustWannaPretendThatShe'sNotMyUnnieToProtect Unnies!" Then Seohyunnie cried.
Seo Ju Hyun! You have an incredible skill of speaking fastly with everyone understanding it!
"Taeng's being a ? I thought she was different! Crazy girl! Just let her be for the mean time girls I know Taeng loves you girls. Now Hyunnie stop crying! Sooyoung and Chansung needs to eat. Deh?" She hugged Seohyun and we ate.
 
After eating we went home. They dropped me off at Tiffany's since I would be staying there until my parents come home since they're in Jeju. I came before Tiffany so I saw them being sweet and all. Wooyoung walked Fany to the door and I don't know what happened*AS IF! HAHA* but Fany came in with a smile. Okay! I admit it! Ice Princess is jealous! Jay Oppa didn't even tell me he loves mo today. I pouted with the thought. We sat at the sofa in the living room in the first floor.
 
"Yahh Jessie why are you pouting?" Fany asked me while doing an annoying face in front of me. I pushed her face away and answered.
"It's nothing Tiff" I answered with a sigh.
"Your 'Its nothing Tiff' won't work on me today Jess!"
"Well okay fine! Jay and I.." She cut me off
"Yadda Yadda yes we all know you two are goin' out now fast forward puhlease?" Who's older here? This kid really!
"Yah! Am I really older?" I glared at her "Wahh Fine AHJUMMA!" "Do you want me to tell you why? or not?" "Ahh Mian! Now continue pwease unnie?" Aww her eyes! Can't resist!
"Okay fine! Well since today we're with his noona he can't be sweet to me! Is he like what do you call that *snapping her fingers* embarassed*English* to his noona? It's like our first time being together right?"
"Well for one Unnie. Jay Oppa tends to become shy when it comes to his family" See she knows more?
"See! You know more about him! What kind of a girlfriend am I?" I whined and sunk my head on the pillow
"Unnie calm down. Yeah we're close but not too much! WooDong Oppa told me that"
"ah. Well but UGH!" We heard a car pull over at the door.
"Is that for you Fany?" I asked her as we peaked through the window. I sat back down since the person who owns the car looks like he won't go down.
"Unnie! I think its for you!"
 
END of POV
 
"Unnie I think its for you!" TIffany told her Unnie. And Jessica had her eyes widened like this. O.O
"Wah? Who is it?" "Just go out!" Tiffany pushed Jessica out.
 
Jessica went outside and her eyes got wider. She looks like she saw her pet hamster who died when she was in 5th Grade.
"YAH! Jaebeom what are you doing here?"
"That's Oppa to you Princess"
"Oh fine! OPPA! What are you doing here?" She asked Jay again
"Well. A little Mushroom called me and I overheard a Princess whining to the poor little mushroom!" Jessica looked inside the house and Tiffany was peaking she gave the younger girl a glare
"Yahhhh! You crazy people!" Jessica screamed but Jay shut her up with a kiss which earned a scream that can make the hair at the back of your neck stand up from the girl inside the mansion.
"Go to bed Fany-ah. I'm going out with Oppa"
"OKAYYY Be home by tomorrow!!" Jessica stuck her tounge out at her and rode Jay's car.
 
Tiffany's POV
They zoomed off and I slacked on the couch in the living room I watched My Princess but heard my phone ring.
 
'Oh Oh Oh O-ppareul Saranghae Ah Ah Ah Ah Manhi Manhihae'
 
'Wooyoungie Oppa <3 Calling....' I answered it.
 
'Hey Babe! Whatcha doin'? I miss you already!
'That fast Oppa? HAHA I'm watching My Princess alone
'Where's Sica Noona?
'She went out with Jaebeom Oppa
'Ah. Well do you want me to go there?
'No need Oppa. Taeyeon Unnie's here she might get psycho with me again
'Oh okay
"Miyoung!" I heard dad call me
"Deh? Coming!" I answered
'Oh Oppa! I'll call you back so don't sleep yet arasso? Dad's calling me downstairs
'Waeyo? I'm really sleepy Miyoung
'Miyoung? Who's Miyoung! Haha Kidding! Fine sleep if you want to but don't tell me I didn't tell you! Arasso?
'Kidding! I'll wait for your call Mushroom!
'Deh. I love youu! Call you later okay?
'Arasso. I Love You More Stephanie
 
I pressed end and went downstairs
"Neh Daddy?" I sat down next to him.
"I'm going to Thailand tomorrow for two weeks. That's when you go to your aunt's"
"Why are you going to Thailand?"
"Business as usual and when you get back from your aunt's let's go bonding okay? You pick out clothes for daddy just the two of us"
"YAAY! Okay I'll be looking forward to that" I jumped up and down.
"Now I'll get going princess. Bye" I hugged dad and went upstairs.
 
I got to my room and called Oppa he answered it in 5 rings
 
'Hi Oppa! Are you still awake? Ofcourse you are you even answered my call!
'So what did your dad tell you?
'That he's going to Thailand for some business
'Oh! Nichkhun Hyung is from Thailand!
'That explains his surname
 
We talked more until I felt the urge to sleep
 
'Oppa let's go to bed now I'm sleepy
'Arasso. Same time tomorrow arasso? Goodnight mushroom I love you!
'I love you too Oppa! Goodnight
 
I pressed the end button and went to the bathroom to take a shower when I got out of the room Taeyeon Unnie was there.
"What are you doing here Unnie?" I asked her
"I'd like to say sorry to you and the girls"
"Change of heart eh? You don't need to say sorry to me Unnie you need to talk to the girls"
 
'Flash Report! Tomorrow is Tuesday and the President declared no classes because of *Insert Holiday here* That's all have a good night's sleep' Then My princess is back on
 
"Will you come with me to their dorm now?" I'm not sure if she's sincere or what. But the girls would definitely be happy!
"Of Course I'll just get changed"
"Me too! Wait for me downstairs arasso?" I did an OK sign to her
 
I wore my 'PINK' Sweatpants and jacket and got out my Jeremy Scotts' white winged shoes and went downstairs. Unnie was wearing short shorts and a studded off shoulder with heels and her Givenchy purse
 
"Unnie not to be rude but aren't you over dressed?" I asked her with a questioning face
"I'm going to Empire later with the wonder girls. So bring your car okay sis?" I got my keys from the cabinet and my bag
 
I rode my car and put my purse on the passengers' seat. I put my phone on bluetooth with the car and put my seatbelt on.
 
"Call Wooyoung Oppa" I commanded my car (Her car has a bluetooth function so it could be used handsfree) He answered it in 10 rings
 
'Babe I thought you were gonna sleep?
'Taeng Unnie asked me--
He cut me off
'What you're with Taeyeon?
'You didn't let me finish PABO!
'Mian. Okay finish it.
'She wants me to accompany her to the dorm to say sorry to the girls
'Really? Be careful okay? You want me to come with?
'I got my car oppa no need
'Okay Take care! Lets go to the mall tomorrow lets watch 'Mini Black Dress'
'How come you know movies like that?
'Ofcourse I wanna impress my baby!
'Well okay you impressed me. Now go to bed! I love you!!
'I love you more than you could ever imagine Fany-ah!
 
We ended the call and I put my car's stereo on and 'Let me love you long time by BEP' was playing. I arrived at the girls dorm and Taeng Unnie arrived. Before ringing the doorbell I gave Unnie a heads up. We rang the doorbell and i think its Sunny Unnie who answered in the intercom
 
"Who is it?"
"Unniee! Its Mushroom!" I heard some music ooh! Maybe they're having a party!
"Just in time Mushroom! You alone? Wait I'll unlock the auto locks on the gate and the door's opened already!"
"I have a surprise!!" "OOH!! Surprise!!!" I heard YoonYul.
"Just wait arasso? No peeking!!" I heard a bunch of OK's
 
I pulled unnie inside the gate and went through the garden. We opened the house and went upstairs.
 
"KNOCK KNOCK!!!" I opened the door and they all squealed but they saw unnie and everybody became quiet.
"Yahh! What is she doing here! I thought you said surprise Unnie?" Yoona is surely mad. Yuri tried to calm her down. I stepped out of the door and heard Unnie talk a little.
"I guess I'm not welcomed here anymore? Well I just asked Fany to accompany me here to say sorry to you guys. I know I was stupid and all but you guys are my sisters and NOT EVEN love can ruin that. So yeah I'll be heading out now. Bye girls" Taeng Unnie was going to walk out now but Seohyun stopped her.
"Unnie. Are you not coming back again?" Yes! Seohyun's going to forgive her
"I guess not Joo Hyun" "Thanks! Coz it was obvious that you were lying! Remember when you lie you tend to twitch your hands? Well you're doing it"
"I was not lying Hyun I was uhh. Nervous" "Yeah right! Says who?" Sooyoung frankly answered Unnie. 
"If you ever come back here to lie to us again Unnie you're not welcome. And besides you got Wondergirls right? If you even try to hurt Fany you will have to face us!" Sunny Unnie told Taeng Unnie in an authorative tone. While the 5 others said 'YEAH!'. They love me this much?
"So you know your way out right or do we have to show you?" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon told her. Taeyeon Unnie glared at me and left.
 
"You guys!! You love me that much?" I told them and we grouped hug.
"Of Course! Paboo! As long as we're on the right side we shall fight for it!" Yuri told me and playfully slapped my forehead
"Thanks girls! This is why I love you guys!!" "So unnie you want to stay here tonight?" Seohyun asked me
"But Jessie's out with Jay Oppa" The girls squealed with joy. "Finally! JAEBEOM OPPA's moving on from that 2-faced Sori!" Hyoyeon jumped up and down.
"Maybe you should message Sica Unnie and tell her to just stay with Jay Oppa for the night since you're not home" Sooyoung suggested and I nodded and called Jessie Unnie
 
'Yah! Jessicaaa! Stay with Oppa for the night arasso? I'm not going home! BYE!
 
I bet Unnie's mad now! hahahaha We went to the mall when we got up and the following week was quite normal except for the Break Party on the day before we go to my Aunt's Island
 
End of POV