You Again?

One Love

 

 
Wooyoung's POV
"Hyung wake up! We're back!" How can this man sleep like a hog? we're about to land and he's still sleeping!
"Wake Up! Or I'll tell little miss blonde over there that you like her!" He woke up immediately.
"As if you could Woo!"
"Don't ever underestimate my power hyung!"
"Whatever! Let's just get the hell out of here!" I turned my phone on again and recieved messages from Hyungs and the girls.
 
From:^^Seoo
Oppa can you come over today? We're having a movie marathon at Taeyeon Unnies house her sister and a friend is here! We heard you and Jaebeom Oppa are back we missed you? NAH! Kidding! Well thats all see you later! ^.^
 
To:^^Seoo
Sure we'll be over after settling at the house. Send a message to your other Oppas as well Arasso?
 
From:^^Seoo
Roger that Bro!
 
"Hyung the girls are inviting 2pm over at Taeyeon's her sister and a friend just arrived too. We goin' right?"
"Sure Whatever. Just get me home to Auntie Kim's Galbi!"
"Wear your glasses bro! Press is outside"
 
We went out of the airport but we were already surrounded by the press so we ran to get to the car. Man that was a crowd! I wonder what happened while I was out of the scene! Like they'd notice! We got home and ate Galbi then rested for a while. Jay took a bath so I took one too we got ready and headed to the coffee shop near Tae's to meet up with the guys. I saw Taec inside so I ran.
 
"Hyung! I missed you guys! that week on the other side didn't do me good!"
"Have you turned gay bro? What did Jay do to you?"
"As if you're not used to me being like this!" Junsu and Junho came
"Yo Bro! How's the other side?" They chorused.
"'Twas fine but it didn't do us any good right Jay Hyung?"
"To you it didn't since you missed them. I didn't! Bwahaha Kidding! Well I missed you guys but not like this kiddo right here!"
"Whatever lets head to Tae's now!"
"Wait! Chansung & Nichkhun's not here yet!" Taec opposed
"Oh Yeah where's those 2 pabo's? They're never late!"
"I Know!"
 
'only you niga anim nal gochil su eobseo nandasi useul su ga eobseo it’s only you my baby it’s only you' My phone's ringing
 
~Hyung its Chan! Lets meet up at Taeyeon's I'll be late. Omma's lecturing me a again!
~Oh okay Hurry! Seo will get mad
~She wouldn't! Why would she? Pabo!
~Whatever just hurry! Is Nichkhun there already?
~Yeah he's waiting outside! Oh Omma's done See you at Tae's! Bye!
~Bye
 
"What did he say?! What did he say????!" Junho's excited?WTF?
"Easy Boy! Let's go. We'll meet up at Taeyeon's"
"YAAAY! C'mon" Junho almost dragged us outta that place.
 
Taec's driver drove us to the Hwang Villas. Mr. Hwang, Kim Taeyeon's dad - Stepdad - owns the place. They live near the lake so that's a bit far from the opening of the village. I wonder who Tae's sister is Mr. Hwang looks good so maybe her daughter is pretty too! We arrived at their house and wow in a week it had a renovation I bet its for Uncle's daughter. When we arrived Chansung and Nichkhun was there already they hugged me then told me to ring the doorbell. Yes they're quite happy everytime we're with the girls. I rang the doorbell and I heard the girls giggling and running inside. Then I heard Yuri.
 
"Open it unnie!"
 
The door opened then a girl was about to land on the ground but I caught her. Oh I know this girl!
 
"Tiffany?"
"Wooyoung? You? Wha? Why are you here?"
"You know each other unnie?" Yoona asked and everybody was quite curious.
"Yeah. I kinda trip everytime I see him" The girls laughed.
"Mianhe unnie" Yuri hugged Tiffany aww they're so cute.
"So I guess you're Tae-unnies friends from school?"
"And you're her sister?" I answered her with a question
"Neh" We answered at the same time. Wow she's pretty. 10 points out of 10!
 
We went inside and headed to the theatre in the house.
 
"What do you wanna watch guys?" Taeyeon asked us.
"Unnie how about 200 pounds beauty? Its a bit old but very nice!" Yuri suggested.
"How about Step up?" Hyoyeon seconded.
"How about Into the fire noona?" Chansung asked Tae.
"How about my sassy girl?" Sooyoung suggested.
"Can we watch the sassy girl thing? It sounds interesting. Then the 1000 pounds beauty. Was that right? Haha" Tiffany suggested.
"Oh sure. Let's let my sister pick. Let's watch step up and into the fire later after dinner"
"Are you guys staying over?" Yoona asked us
"Maybe? What do you think guys?" Junsu asked
"Sure! I'll stay" Junho answered first.
"Me too" Nichkhun's coming too if Jay's staying I'm staying too.
"Jay?" I asked hyung. "Sure. Just bring me Galbi!"
"I want Galbi too oppa!" Sooyoung told Jay
"Just don't eat all of it Sooie!"
"I'll try!"
 
We decided to sleep here for the night to bond with the girls. We watched Sassy girl. Tiffany and Jessica were wailing while the othe girls were crying too but not like the other 2. Chansung and Junho were crying too. I am too busy looking at their reactions so I didn't get to watch the flick. The movie ended and they put in 200 pounds beauty. Tiffany fell asleep on Jessica's shoulder. Did I tell you our seating arrangement?
 
Junho-Hyoyeon-Sooyoung-Junsu
Nichkhun-Yoona-Yuri-Taecyeon-Sunny
Jay-Jessica-Tiffany-Me-Taeyeon-Seohyun-Chansung
 
The movie was over and I fell asleep even though I wanna watch the movie I'm quite tired. Everyone went to the Dining Hall to eat dinner. I sat down next to Tiffany and Taeyeon has been eyeing me since we were in the movie room its not like she's jealous right? We finished dinner then went to different places.
 
From: ^^Taeyeonie
Youngie meet me at the garden!
 
I went to the garden and saw Taeyeon.
 
"Wassup Noona?"
"Nothing much. I missed you kid!" She hugged me as if I was gone for a long time.
"Noona do you mind if I ask you a question? It has been bugging me since dinner" She nodded then we sat down near the fountain.
"Are you like jealous of your sister? You have been eyeing me since the movie time. Not just you normally eyeing me its like a move-away-from-my-sister-i'm-your-girlfriend-look!"
"Oh really? uhh--" Seohyun came.
 
"Unnieee! Junho Oppa and Hyo Unnie are teasing meeeeeee!" Seohyun was crying so Taeyeon had to clear this. I didn't hear noona's side.
 
End of POV
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
I texted Wooyoung to meet me at the garden we always hung out here and I missed him!
"Wassup Noona?"
"Nothing much. I missed you kid!" She hugged me as if I was gone for a long time.
"Noona do you mind if I ask you a question? It has been bugging me since dinner" She nodded then we sat down near the fountain.
"Are you like jealous of your sister? You have been eyeing me since the movie time. Not just you normally eyeing me its like a move-away-from-my-sister-i'm-your-girlfriend-look!" What? He noticed? Oh Wooyoung God knows how much I wanted to claw your eyes out for paying too much attention to my sister! Should I tell him how I feel? OMOOOO
"Oh Really? uhhh-"
 
"Unnie! Junho Oppa and Hyo Unnie are teasing meeeeeeee!"
"Shush Seo don't cry arasso?"
'I like you Wooyoungiee T_T' Great job interrupting kiddos!
 
We ran to the Game Room.
 
"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" The bickering between the boys and the girls stopped
"Where's Park Jaebeom? What in the world is happening in here!!"
"Waahh Unnie it was them" The girls were now squealing.
"Noona! Aniyo! It was them WAAAAAH"
"Jaebeom should've handled you guys! Stop acting like 8 year-olds! Now Hyoyeon explain!"
"Well it was Junho's fault! He was teasing SeoBaby and what he said amused me so I laughed and didn't notice BabySeo was welling up! Mianhe Baby!"
"Junho?" I eyed him. He hid behind Taec.
"Sorry Seohyun! I'll stop now!"
"Arasso. Where's Jay?"
"Oh Unnie he accompanied Jessie to her parents in a coffee shop somewhere down the block"
 
These 2 girls are really something huh? They got Jay and Woo too easy? UGHH! Not that I'm hating. Its just plain ol' JEALOUSY!
 
END of POV
 
Tiffany's POV
 
After the incident at the Game Room everybody decided to rest at the family room at the 2nd floor.
 
"How about we all sleep at the 4th floor unnie? In your Glass Top?" Sunny suggested.
"Well.. Sure"
"Fany-ah how about you and Seohyun go to your room first so you could settle in then you'll just follow upstairs?" Unnie asked me? More on told me. I just nodded and stood up followed by Seohyun.
"Seohyun how long have you guys been friends?"
"Well us girls go way back when. But the guys we just met them at 3rd grade"
"Oh. Don't you guys mind me and Jessie joining you guys? I mean.. You guys have a bond and we don't wanna get in between what you guys have!"
"Well to tell you the truth unnie... We already talked about that and all of them agreed to let you join our group..... Our FAMILY" She hugged me and I hugged back. I didn't notice I was tearing up.
"Waahh Unnie don't cry! BabySeo wil cry too" She said while faking tears.
"Aww. Don't tell anyone just yet. But I cam prepared for you guys! Dad told me about you guys before I went here. I bought snacks and goodies for everyone. Jessie thought of it."
"Really? Don't bring them out at once! Sooyoung unnie tends to pig out!"
"Okayy. Aren't you guys gonna change?" I asked Seo
"We're gonna change upstairs. Just bring your clothes there unnie"
"Arasso"
"Oh Unnie do you mind helping me with my ENGRISH?" Aww this girl's too cute!
"Sure BabySeo" She held onto my arm and we each had a large paper bag.
 
We rode the elevator on the way up. When we got there everyone was already dressed up so we went to the dressing room immediately and changed. I was wearing a Spaghetti strapped shirt with 'California Girl' written on it shorts and a cute almost see through obe that goes above my knees and my Crown-Headed slippers. Everyone was just wearing shorts and a tshirt so I decided to change into a tshirt with 'Daddy's Princess' written on it. I went out with the food and BabySeo was already sitting with them.
 
"Tiffany sit beside me!" Taeyeon unnie told me. But Wooyoung was looking at me as if telling me sit beside me! Tiffany you're just hallucinating!
"What do you have there sis?" she asked me?
"Snacks and Health Foods from Cali"
"Someone say food?" Sooyoung snapped
"GIMMEEE" Jay came back and sat with us
"How's Jessica oppa?"
"Her mom picked her up at a cafe nearby. You didn't tell us she's a Jung? I was like freaked when I saw her mom! She's granma's friend"
"You didn't ask silly!"
"Want pretzels?" Sooyoung rummaged through the paper bag and is quite satisfied with what she's eating
"Sooyoungieee aren't you gonna get too full?" Chansung asked
"Oppa! Like you don't know Sooie unnie! that isn't even enough to last for the night! She'll eventually get hungry again" Seohyun laughed after what she said and prepared for Sooyoung's rant. But Sooyoung didn't even move a bit she just loved what she's eating. She is definitely loving the pretzels and the cookies! I'm definitely gonna have our driver send me more of that!
 
After eating, laughing and telling stories everybody were either in couples talking or by themseleves doing something. I was left alone obviously.. Pfft.
 
END of POV
 
Yuri's POV
 
Waaaaa if I die today I'd die happy! Bwoh! Yuri-ah you tell that to yourself everytime you're with Taecyeoniee! Get over it!
"Yuri-ah? Maybe you wanna talk to me? You ahve been talking to yourself for quite a while there?" Taec heard everything? BWOH! I felt blood rushing through my head.
"Wae? Oppa? HAHA that was nothing!"
"You were saying something? I heard my name"
"It was nothing"
"Oh Yuri I'm gonna tell you something but keep it between us two! Arasso? Promise?" Is oppa gonna confess to mee? WAAHHHH OMOOOO! I'm really gonna die tonight WEEEE I can see the Headlines tommorow!
 
'Kwon Yuri-Heiress to the Kwon Malls- Died last night because of too much HAPPINESS!'
 
"Okay. Promise!"
"I'm going out with UEE!" Bwoh? WAAAHHH Wrong headlines Yuri-ah! I told you so! He DOES NOT! I repeat! DOES NOT like you! See he already has UEE! BOOHOOO I can feel that I'm about to cry so I hugged Taec Oppa.
"Oppaahah I'm Vehery happy fohor youho! Fighting!" I was still hugging him because I don't want him to see my tears so I pretended to yawn and cover my face and went away.
 
End of POV
 
Yoona's POV
 
DWEH? Yuri Unnie's crying? I better run to her!
"Yoona! Where are you going?" WAHHH ITS KHUNNIE! But sisters before boys!
"Wait I'm gonna go to Yul! She's crying"
"Wait I gotta tell you something!"
"What? I gotta go Yul! Please?" I was about to cry too!
"Its really important. If I don't say it now this might never come out ever again Yoon!"
"Okay. Just make it quick arasso?"
"Back in third grade the day I came here to Korea You're the first girl that got my attention in school! You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I've kept this in for quite a time now so here it is! IM YOONA I LOVE YOU WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? NOT MY NUMBER ONE BUT MY ONE AND ONLY! SARANGHAEYO IM YOONA" I was now crying loads and loads of tears!
"Nichkhun Horvejkul! I hate you! You insensitive person! I've liked you before too but you met Victoria andhad your attention on her and never on me. I told you she was cheating on you but you never listened. But lemme tell you something! I LOVE YOU! YOU INSENSITIVE GUY!"
"So its a YES?" I nodded! And his face lit up and he carried me and spinned me around.
"WAHHHH Im Yoona you made me so happy today!"
"Waahh Oppa put me down! You're so cheesy! not your number one? but one and only? HAHA"
"Whatever Ms. Im! I love youuuuu" He put me down and he accompanied me to find Yuri.
 
We saw Yuri downstairs at the kitchen. I told oppa to go upstairs coz I can handle this.
 
"Yul Yul Yul Unnieee!" I was kinda shaking her.
"Leave me alone Yoon" She's shooing me away! Bad unnie!
"You want me to use my Aegyo Voice Yul Yul?" The power of blackmail!
"I'm fine Yoonie"
"What's up unnie? I bet its about Taec Oppa? Imma put my fist inside his mouth!! That Director OK!" I was about to charge upstairs but unnie stopped me.
"Yoonie. Don't. Its alright its my fault anyway. I expected too much. He's going out with UEE" ANDWEHHHHH!?? UEE? As in UEE honey thighs? Man that girl's a best seller.
"What? That UEE? That girl on sale to anyone? GAHHHHH I need to put some brain into Taec Oppa's ears!"
"Yoonie i told you its okay! I can manage besides I got my sisters right?"
"Right! Unnie I have news. Nichkhun and I are together now! Sorry" I felt bad that I told her that in a time like this.
"For what? You're heart broken yet I told you a thing like that"
"Its okay Yoon! But seriously I'm fine!" I hugged unnie.
"Okay enough Yoon lets go upstairs?" We skipped through the halls and were laughing inside the elevator.
 
When the door opened I saw Tiffany Unnie sleeping near the window isn't she gonna fall over there? Taeyeon Unnie and Wooyoung Oppa were still talking. Junho Oppa was sleeping at Hyo Unnie's lap and Hyo Unnie was leaning on the corner of the sofa. Sooyoung Unnie was sleeping at Junsu Oppa's shoulder and Oppa's head is rested at unnie's head. Baby Seo was sleeping on the floor while Chansung was on the bed what a jerk! Sunny Unnie is sleeping soundly at her bed. Jay Oppa is talking to someone on the phone maybe Jessica Unnie. Taec Oppa was outside maybe talking to UEE. Nichkhun was sleeping in the sofa. Yuri already placed herself on her bed and slept. I walked to Khunnie Oppa and covered him with a blanket and kissed his head. I headed to bed myself. What a day?!
 
End of POV
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
Everyone's asleep now. And I can notice Wooyoung wants to sleep to so I told him to sleep already. I headed to my bed and saw Wooyoung go to Tiffany. He carried her and place her in one of the beds he tucked her in and fixed her hair I felt butterflies in my tummy. BAD SIGN! He threw Junho a pillow and he was awake he saw Hyoyeons position so Junho placed her in the sofa then Junho slept at Hyo's side. Wooyoung then put a mattress below Tiffany's bed and slept there. I'm kinda jealous I admit! Ughhhh! I fell asleep and the rest was history
 
End of POV
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMOOOOOO! Sorry for the late update! Thanks to http://vs-vanilla-sky.blogspot.com's STARKIMCHII! I Love It! <3
 
Comments& Subscriptions are highly appreciated!
~nxcb