Good Morning Sunshine!

One Love

 

Taeyeon's POV
 
I woke up and saw Tiffany running down the stairs then I looked at the direction she came from Wooyoung was there staring at the thin air. What happened here? Wooyoung went down after fixing his clothes and his hair. Okay! I really need to take Wooyoung away from my sister! She's a big threat to my dreams with Wooyoungie! I was still cosy in my bed so I decided to sleep more.
 
"Unnie!!" YoonYul twins are at it again!
"Yah! Yah! Yah! Move away from the sleeping Ahjumma YoonYul!" Hyoyeon threw a pillow at them.
"But Tae Unnie was laughing while sleeping so we decided to wake her up!" They threw back 2 pillows at Hyo
"Whatever! Stop it kids! No pillows in the air arasso? Now go down and eat!"
"Wooyoung Oppa and Fany Unnie went to the cafe to have breakfast I'll text them what you guys want" Seohyun was now with us.
Everybody told Seohyun what they want and we all waited for the two downstairs. While I was still contemplating on the fact that Wooyoung never accompanied nor asked me to go to anywhere? We only go out together when we were with them!
 
The doorbell rang and it was Wooyoung's Nanny
"Good Morning kids! Boouhngee wanted me to give this to Hyunnie It's the breakfast and their belongings!" See it wasn't even addressed to me? I felt like crying but I bet if I did they'd ask me why so I just decided to go upstairs.
'Where's Oppa and Unnie?' I heard Seohyun ask Nanny Mina
'I overheard them talking about going to the grocery'
'Oh Okay! Thanks Unnie!' I saw nanny ride the car and drive away from our house through the window in the staircase.
 
"Unnie! Here's your Latte and Cookie! Why are you up here?" Seohyunnie asked me and leaned on my back.
"Thanks Seo! I was about to fix my things coz we're going back when Youngie and Tiffany comes back!" I lied
"Oh. Anyway-- Wahh its raining! Unnie and Oppa's gonna be wet!"
"They'll know what to do. Let's go down?" Seohyun and I went downstairs and ate with them. We finished eating and waited in the lounge since everyone was quite worried about Youngie and Fany. Then Wooyoung came in with Tiffany on his back.
"Yah Wooyoung! What did you do to my sister?" He put her in the sofa.
"She almost got hit by a freakin' truck" Wooyoung was about to cry.
"WHAT? Why? Where? I'm gonna kill that freakin' driver!" I may be jealous of Tiffany but that won't change the fact that she's my sister now
"Unnie? I'm fine! You don't need to hunt that man down!" Thank God she's fine!
"You sure you're fine sis?"
"Neh" I hugged her
"Now let's get you changed" When we were about to go up the stairs the 6 girls and 6 boys peeked through the door in the kitchen.
"What happened?" They asked
"Ask Wooyoung"
 
I helped her dress up coz she seems to be lost in her own worlds.
"MiYoung are you sure you're fine?" I asked her looking straight to her eyes
"How'd you know my real name unnie?"
"DUHHHH! Dad told me about it. How could he not tell me about you sis!"
"Okay now lets get you downstairs sis!"
 
When we went down Wooyoung approached Tiffany
"Tiffany I'm sorry it was partially my fault"
"Oppa that was nothing! It was my fault and I made you and Unnie worry"
"We got worried too!" They all told me
"What happened to Tiffany? I was gone for half a day and she almost got hit by a truck?" Jessica barged in the house and spazzed at them
"Jessie Unnie I'm fine! Wasn't even hurt! Not a scratch not a wound!"
"Turn around you clumsy girl!" She inspected her Body! Woah Jessica's like her mom!
"Unnie! She's worse than ahjumma Taeyeon!" Seohyun whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Jessie Unnie's just that protective over me and vice versa"
"Yah Tiffany don't make them feel better by telling them I'm only like this to you! I'm gonna be like this with them too but of course more for you!"
Seohyun gulped and hid behind Yoona and Yuri. Wow! Simply great! These two are secretly replacing me!
"Didn't mean to scare you Seohyun but you guys need to take care of yourselves okay?" Jessie unnie hugged Tiffany
"Now Tiffany I need to go! Don't be too clumsy while I'm gone okay?" She kissed all the girls and hugged everyone then left
"Taeyeon Noona got served by Jessica Noona! HAHA" Chansung joked I glared at him
"Yahh Channie! Stop it! Not funny!" Seohyun hit Chansung in the head
"Mian!"
"Seohyun! No Violence inside the house! Now Fany did you hear Jessica?"
"Neh. Sorry for everything everyone!"
"Now girls clean up! We need to get back to the house! We have classes tomorrow!"
"2pm! Do the same! We're students too you know! Fix your things!" Jay told his boys
"Fany! Dad told me you're going to study at PPS too. I'll have you brought by our driver to the school on Wednesday"
"Okay"
 
In 30 mins. everybody was downstairs with their bags and rode their cars.
"Tiffany Unnie! See you on Wednesday Take Care Arasso?" Hyoyeon, YoonYul, Seohyun and Sooyoung hugged Tiffany.
"Yo Tiffany! Take care okay? Wooyoung might not be here to save you" The boys made the girls laugh with what they said and me? I tried hard not to make it too obvious that I'm jealous.
"Yah Chansung That's Noona to you!" I scolded Chansung
"So Hwang Stephanie MiYoung! Call me if you need anything okay? I Love You sis!" I hugged Tiffany and rode Youngie's car.
"Now move out Everyone!" I screamed at them.
 
I saw Wooyoung hugged Tiffany and I felt my Heart walk out of its place. Wooyoung got inside the car and I pretended to be asleep.
 
"Noona I know you're awake!" I felt him moving closer to me and he began tickling me
"Yahhh! Woo-hahaha-Young! Sta-ahahahaha-p it!"
"Told you! You were awake!"
"Whatever! Let's just go!"
 
We arrived at the GG Dorm. He helped me with my bags.
"Oppaaaa! Would you like anything?" YoonYul asked Youngie.
"Aniyo. I'm on my way out anyway Hyungs must be waiting for me. Take Care Girls!" I walked behind Wooyoung then he turned around which caused me to fall but he caught me.
"Uhh Thanks Youngie! Bye! Take Care!" I waved goodbye at him.
 
END of POV
 
Tiffany's POV
 
So what's a California Girl going to do at Korea? Wahh I miss my car already! I was lost in my own thoughts when someon knocked at my door.
"Ms. Tiffany? Ms. TIffany" I opened the door and saw 6 maids in pink uniforms and a semi-bald guy wearing pink.
"Good Morning Miss Hwang I'm Thomas Your butler while you are residing here at the Hwang Residence here are your maids Chung-ah, Young-ae, Gyuri, Naori, Shin-a and Hana"
"Good Morning Miss Tiffany" They greeted me and bowed at me at the same time. Its like they were synchronized.
"If you need anything don't hesitate to call me or them. Neh? NEH. Enjoy your stay here Miss Hwang" OH-EM-GEE He talks way too fast! I can't even speak! But one good thing is he speaks in english. I can have Thomas-ssi teach me more korean. Oh that reminds me! I peaked through my door and..
 
"Thomas-ssi??" I called out in the hallway. In 5 seconds the maids were walking in the hallway with Thomas-ssi following them.
"Yes Miss Hwang?"
"Thomas-ssi and Others please do call me Tiffany or Fany. Uhh Thomas-ssi do you by any means know if my car is here already?"
"Its waiting for you in the garage Tiffany. Anything else?"
"Uhhh- Do you know if there are any amateur races for girls in town today?"
"Hana?" Hana got an iPad from her bag and did some tiny research
"There's a race for girls 2 hours from now at Gangnam"
"Thanks Hana-ssi! That's all!" They were about to walk away when I remembered I had no Cellphone here in Korea.
"Oh! Thomas-ssi! Can you grab me an iPhone4 with a pink skin? With my family and sister's friends numbers on it?"
"Neh. I'll have Gyuri send it up here Miss Hwang"
"Thomas-ssi! Its TEE-FUN-NEE!"
"Sorry Tiffany"
"That's better! THANKYOU!"
I took a bath and prepared for later. Hana Unnie signed me up for the race and my number is 0 I had to have that number! Its my Lucky Number. I wore a black sleeveless shirt inside my Black Leather Jacket with a Big Pink Line in the Middle, Black Shorts and Pink DM's.
 
I went out of my room followed by Gyuri Unnie.
"Tiffany-ssi here's your phone and helmet. Do you want anything before you go?"
"Aniyo. I'm leaving! Thanks Unnie"
"GoodLuck Tiffany-ssi!"
 
I rode my car and speeded through the road and found 3 cars following me with an 'H' sticker on their bumpers. I guess they're dad's people. I stopped and honked at them. One guy came out.
"Anything we can do for you Miss Tiffany?"
"Can you lead me to Gangnam? Coz I really don't know how to get there"
"Neh." He signalled the other cars and rode his car. I followed them and arrived at the racing area. I prepared myself inside the car.
 
"Racers Get Ready in 3" The other racers rode their cars.
"Good Afternoon racing enthusiasts! This afternoon we have a new racer with number '0' can she handle our Park Kahi? Racers are you ready?" Park Kahi? Who is she? WHATEVER! I'm here to have some F-U-N!
"On Your Marks"
"Get set" I waited for the gun shot.
"Go" I stepped on the pedals and speeded my way through the other cars. I was now on the 3rd place. They kept on blocking my entry so I had to slow down then I zoomed past the 2nd car and was now fighting for the first place with this Red Car. I can see the finish line and I was still serpenting with the first car but I lost my breaks so I had to slow down and use my hand breaks my car is now making a screeching sound and I don't know what's happening now but I know my car is smoking and I need to get outta here!
 
I opened my eyes and saw white walls I guess I'm in the hospital heh! I'm kinda used to this since that always happens to me.
"She's awake!" I heard Gyuri Unnie.
"Yah! Hwang MiYoung! Didn't I tell you to stay out of trouble? And this time young lady you weren't clumsy! You put yourself in major TROUBLE! I told you to stop racing right? DAD??" Jessica unnie spazzed at me which made my head ache.
"Jessie already said some of the things I wanted to say. But Tiffy you really have to stay out of trouble okay? No cars for you! Arasso? And one more thing Tiffany. You. PPS. TOMORROW! Okay?"
"Neh"
"Unnie! I'm Sorry I promise to be more careful now! I won't race anymore"
"Fany Fany! Try to be more careful arasso? I'm going back to Cali for a month and I won't be able to watch over you so you better take care of yourself arasso?"
"Why are you going there?"
"Mrs. Brown wanted me to finish her Math class"
"Oh Okay Take Care Unnie" She hugged me and said goodbye.
 
I tried to stand up and I could perfectly stand up. I wore my shoes and walked out of the hospital. Thomas-ssi, The Maids and I arrived home and they led me back to my room. I slept for an hour or two. When I woke up it was dinner time. Shin-a brought food for me. Kyoshun Chicken! YUM! I ate happily when I heard someone knock on the door.
 
"Come in!" I waited for someone to enter but I think the person outside is still deciding wether to go in or not. I stood up and opened the door and saw Wooyoung Oppa standing outside
"Oppa? What are you doing here?"
"Aren't you gonna say hi to me?"
"Nahhh haha Kidding! So? Why you here?"
"I heard about your accident are you hurt or anything?"
"Nope. None that I know of"
"Oh okay" He entered my room and sat down at my bed
"Are you sure?"
"Very sure! Why are you so worried?"
"Just being a good Oppa!" Just a good Oppa? Not because you care?? I felt kind of sad.
"And obviously I care!" Waaaa That made my heart jump. I bet I'm blushing right now
"Tiffany! Would you like me to pick you up tomorrow when you start school?"
"Oppa you don't have to bother!"
"No! I insist!"
"You don't have to!"
"Its okay. I'm picking you up okay! I'll call you tomorrow!"
"You don't have my number" I stuck my tounge out
"Yes I do! Just now!" He put my phone down
"Waaaah? haha Sneaky Oppa! Now go home and rest if you're gonna pick me up!"
"Okay Goodbye Tiffy!" He hugged me then left. Oppa's so sweet! My phone rang.
 
'Oh its a text message!'
 
From: Wooyoung Oppa <3
Fany-ah It's Wooyoung I already saved my # on ur phone. Gdnyt Hve a nyc sleep :*
 
To: Wooyoung Oppa <3
Gdnyt too Oppa! BTW Wat tym r u gonna pick me up?
 
From: Wooyoung Oppa <3
6 ok? Sleep well Fany!
 
To: Wooyoung Oppa <3
Sleep well too Oppa!
 
End of POV
 
Wooyoung's POV
 
I was awaken by the constant knocking at my door.
"Young Master! Master In-Sung wants to see you before you go to school" The maid bowed and exited my room.
Why does uncle want to see his handsome nephew?
 
I got up from my bed and took a bath. I wore my school uniform and went downstairs.
"Annyeong! Good Morning Uncle!" I man-hugged him and sat down for breakfast
"You slept here? I thought you lived in your dorm? Haha"
"Am I not allowed to stay here?"
"The last time you stayed here was when your parents were here. What's up?" Uncle knows me too well. I might as well tell him.
"Uhh I'm gonna pick Tiffany up. It's her first day in school so I decided to accompany her"
"Tiffany?"
"Yeah. Taeyeon's sister"
"She has a sister?"
"Neh. Her half sister"
"Don't they have someone to accompany her to school?"
"I offered to accompany her"
"You like her don't you?"
"Uhh- NO! I certainly don't!"
"Then why are you accompanying her? As far as I know you've never done this to any of your friends that are girls? Even to your Taeyeon Noona"
"Maybe I do? Is there a problem with that?"
"My little Boouhngee's growing up!" He stood up and ruffled my hair
"Yahh! Don't touch my hair! I'm leaving!"
"Okay Wooyoung! Go and make Uncle proud! Hwaiting" making a Fighting Sign.
 
I rode my car and smiled coz you know how light your feelings get when you let it all out? I drove to Tiffany's place and arrived at 5:50 I stayed in the car and fixed my uniform and my hair.
 
'You're just going to school mister! Don't be too giddy about it' I mentally slapped my face. I parked infront of their door and rang the doorbell. The door opened and a girl in pink welcomed me. Must be Tiffany's maid she went upstairs and I heard her knock at a door.
 
'Ma'am Tiffany. Mr. Jang is downstairs'
'I'll be down in 5 okay? Thanks Unnie!' I heard Tiffany's voice and that made me wanna go out that door and go to school alone. Yah Jang Wooyoung! Don't be a coward! You can do this!
 
"Mr Jang. Miss Tiffany said she'll be down in 5"
"Forget the 5! I'm here" Her eyesmile! Wahh! Her uniform looks good on her.
"Fany you look good in your uniform!" I complimented her. Ooh! Her curves Damn she's hot! And those legs! Aisht! Wooyoung stop it!
"Yahh! Stop staring! Have you eaten already?" My OH my! Oh she's asking me.
"Neh. Have you?"
"Aniyo. Would you like to eat again?"
"No thanks Tiffany. Let's just grab you breakfast at Mcdonalds"
"Arasso! Let's go?"
 
 We went outside of their house and I opened the car door for her. She smiled at me then mouthed a 'Thank You'.
'Wooyoung Fighting!' I breathed deeply before entering the car but she was looking at me.
"Fighting? haha Oppa I'm hungry! C'mon!!!!!" She saw? That was awkward. I started the engine and drove throught the streets of Hwang Villas. After a few minutes we arrived at Mcdonalds we went through the drive-thru.
"What do you want Fany?"
"Sausage and Egg Muffin, Hot Choco and Hash Browns please. I'll pay!" There she is again.
"No! I will okay?"
"Aniyo!"
"I'll get down from your car if I don't pay!" Wah? No!!
"Okay you pay!"
"That's better!" She smiled happily.
"Uhh- Sir? Are you gonna order or what?" The speakers in the drive-thru boomed
"Oh Sorry. 2 Sausage and Egg Muffins with Hot choco and Hash Browns please"
"That'd be 10.95 is that all?"
"Neh" Tiffany gave me a twenty dollar bill
"Give the change as a tip okay?"
"Fast food and you give a tip? Weird girl"
"Weird? Its called being nice!"
"Okay whatever Tiffy!"
"Please proceed to the next window sir" We got our food and drove off. She ate her food and fed me my food. Its kinda embarassing but fun
"Oppa? Why are you smiling? You're enjoying this aren't you?" WHile she put the last bite into my mouth.
"We're here!" I parked near Jay Hyung's car and opened Fany's door nice save! For  once I was happy to be in school!
Tiffany came down and I saw her problematic face.
 
"Tiffy? Why the long face? You nervous?" I asked as I helped her out of the car
"Neh. I'm scared" Aw she's cute!
"Don't be! I'm here! The gang is here okay? So don't worry!" She looked at me and I saw her almost tearing up.
"Yah Tiffany Hwang don't cry! I don't like seeing girls cry okay?" She was now leaning on the car stopping her tears
"Don't cry Fany! I'll call Jessica!" She hugged me and cried more.
"Oppa-ahaaaa doooon't! Jessie Unnie will get mad!"
"Tiffany I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry! Stop!!" I hugged her back while comforting her. I'm enjoying this but at the same time hating it coz she's crying.
"Sorry Fany! I won't call noona arasso? Now stop crying" She stopped crying
"Sorry for the tear stains on your uniform Oppa! Thanks"
"Its okay Fany. Now let's go?" I held my hand out and she gladly accepted it. We were now walking hand by hand in the corridors. We saw the gang and approached them.
 
That's how Fany-ah's first day started out. Poor Fany but her Oppa's here! I shall make her happy! AND I JANG WOOYOUNG PROCLAIM THAT I LIKE HWANG TIFFANY. THAT'S ALL THANK YOU.
 
END of POV