03 The Palace

Something Isn't Right

After some time of discussion between Yugyeom and Eunwoo, both of them makes their way to my carriage.

Knock! Knock!

“Heeyeon. It’s Yugyeom”

I push the curtain aside and leans out to look at Yugyeom and Eunwoo who is next to him. I bowed my head in courtesy with a gentle smile plastering. “It’s nice to meet you Sir Eunwoo” I didn’t realise on what I have called him until I see their clueless and confused face. ‘Oh damn. I forgot this fanfic uses his real name’

I smile rather sheepishly, embarrassed of my words and action. “I mean Sir Dongmin.”

Not wanting me to feel all awkward, he chuckles which is a blessing to see it up close. “Nice to finally meet you Lady Kim” he said with this sweet voice. Damn he should be the prince though. Why is he a knight? “What brings you here?” I asked as I eyed both of them.

“I have been instructed by the Crown Prince to company you to the palace as Sir Yugyeom needs to company the Young Master Mingyu to defence. It was an unexpected attack that he needs to go.” Eunwoo… I mean Dongmin said. Was this a plot in the fanfic? Well could be. I don’t really know much about Heeyeon aside from her being mean to others. “I see.”

I turn to Yugyeom and smile assuring to him as I see his worried face. “I will be fine! Please be safe” was the word I last speak to him before he departs and never see him again. Kidding! He needs to stay alive as he is the only man that support Heeyeon until the end with Jungkook.

The rides resume and I fell asleep in the carriage.

.

“My Lady! We have arrived” Jungkook softly speak as he shakes my body slightly after a few calls attempt. I didn’t know I could sleep like a log in the carriage. Well it was comfortable I could say. It is the palace carriage so no comments.

I fix my dress and step out. Before me is the handsome Crown Prince of Neo Kingdom, Jung Jaehyun or should I say, Jung Yoonoh. Let’s not make the same mistake besides, he is the Crown Prince. I will be beheaded to not know my own fiancé and the next ruler’s name.

I lifts the sides of my dress as I bow in courtesy. “Your highness~” speaking rather soft with a slight tune in it. “It’s good to see that you are well now Heeyeon” he said as our eyes meets with his smile. Oh! My! God! Look at those dimples! I cannot! Why does 1997 liners all good looking? I wonder if I am still alive as Jinah, will they even look at me?

Okay let’s chill! You are Kim Heeyeon, a noble lady! Let’s just stick to where I am now. “Yes, I have been doing well lately.” I return his smile with my signature smile. It’s just my normal smile but with my eyes close.

“I have seen your submission on the staff you would like to hire under you and approved it but only one that I could not approve.” He said and he gaze behind me. I turn to see my loyal servant, Jungkook standing there with his hand on his chest. “But Jungkook have been my butler for years under his Majesty’s order”

“I am aware. But it wouldn’t be a good image for him to be close to you as you are engaged to me. I would not like any man to be near you.”

That line is the same line as he said to Hayoung. He is possessive when it comes to his. Well in the end, Jungkook will eventually come back to be my butler in the future as stated in the novel. If I am not mistaken, he was placed under training to become a knight, right?

“I have a special task for Mister Jungkook. He will be train as a knight for the royal family. I also got his parent’s approval for that. I hope you don’t reject this offer Jungkook” he said as he bore his gaze into Jungkook’s eyes. “I will accept the offer with open heart your highness. Thank you!”

“Good! I will have Dongmin to take you to the training grounds. As for Heeyeon, I will you to your room myself.” He said as he offers his arm and I gladly take it. Who wouldn’t? I know this is not my place but I will seize the chance to hold onto those arms! And now that I think about it… Is this why Heeyeon is a villainess? Is it due to her feeling eager?

I have been receiving her past life from time to time as I dream at night but as of now, nothing really triggers the fact that she can be mean. But I do know that she and some other girls are not fond with each other and for sure I will meet them soon. Though the reason why she wasn’t fond with them is rather unexplainable. Did I miss some part of the past where Heeyeon throws tantrum?

I was too busy thinking about Heeyeon’s past that I did not see where I was going and only follow Yoonoh’s lead and only to realise we have arrived from his halt and calls. “This is the room you will be staying. If there’s any changes you would like to make, don’t hesitate to change them as I want you to feel comfortable” he said as he squeezes my hands.

My heart flatters. But I need to stop this. He is meant for Hayoung and not me. I will be thrown out soon. I am kind of happy that Heeyeon doesn’t have those bad endings where she is sentence to death. That is because Hayoung pleaded of course.

“Thank you, your highness!” I said before he excuses himself and I entered the room with a maid that was provided by him.

.

The maid is named Lina and she is one of the maids that sides with Hayoung in the story as Heeyeon bullies Hayoung. Maybe I should treat her well as I am here as Heeyeon. I am the good Heeyeon and not mean Heeyeon.

“Lina, you may go now. I would like to rest” I said after some chatting and touring the room with her. I lie down on the bed and stare at the ceiling, thinking of the fanfic I read now that it’s close to the beginning of the story.

“Let’s see, let’s see”

I have met the three main characters of the story, Kim Mingyu, Lee Dongmin and Jung Yoonoh. The one that Hayoung will be ended up with is unknown for me as the fanfic last chapter is yet for me to read. I died when I was reading the first line. Damn it!

As far as I remember on the plot of the story, Heeyeon bullies her maids and Hayoung always forgiving. There’s nothing much to say about Hayoung and Heeyeon’s relationship as it’s just they are ex-best friends and rivals soon. I will change that of course! I do not want to be rivals with her.

Wait… Is my reincarnation being to help Hayoung to choose her man? Is that why I did not get to read the last chapter? Is that why I am at the plotting stage of the story? If so, then let me try to think of each main character and pick the best for my lovely Hayoung!

Kim Mingyu is Heeyeon’s cousin and therefore Hayoung and Mingyu met the earliest as Hayoung often visits Heeyeon during their childhood days. Mingyu instantly fell for her the moment he saw her at the age of 10 when he was called to stay with me. Though Mingyu is a tsundere guy.

As for Jung Yoonoh, it was when Hayoung started to become Heeyeon’s maid in the palace. Hayoung’s clumsiness is cute that it’s hard to resist. I mean we need to protect the cute Hayoung right? But damn Jung Yoonoh is a possessive man and is easily jealous. It can be hard for Hayoung when it comes to meeting people even for formal purpose or work related.

Lee Dongmin though. He is the head of the royal knight that earns the title from the king at an early age. He is a very loyal man and wins Hayoung’s heart at the early plot but he doesn’t push his love for Hayoung further enough as he is more loyal to Yoonoh than his ownself. That . I bet if both Hayoung and Yoonoh be drowning together, he will save Yoonoh than her. Nope! Not the man that I want for my baby girl.

GAAHHH!!!

Is there no other man that can take good care of Hayoung? Wait… What if I get Jungkook and her though? But Jungkook is barely in the fanfic though. Will I get to make him the main? But how… It will be easier if he were to be my butler still. Damn it. Curse you Jaehyun for being a jealous man! Like you may have a crush on me now but you will soon meet Hayoung and fall for her!

Let’s say if I can’t get her and Jungkook to be together then… Mingyu is the right choice? Or is it Jaehyun? But he needs to fix his issues on obsession along with Mingyu like come on dude, let your pride down once in a while for the girl you like.

I need to pick one soon and maybe… maybe I can have them change in some point? I think that’s a good idea for now…

Knock! Knock!

“My Lady! Would you like to have your dinner prepare now?” Lina spoke outside of my room. Dinner? I didn’t realise it is now dinner time. I have been thinking that long? I hop off my bed and get my long silk cardigan, walking towards the bedroom door and peeking out as I open it.

“Yes please. But make it light as possible! I don’t want to eat heavy for now” I said with a smile. “Also, can you get me some sweet dessert as well? Pudding maybe?”

“Yes of course my Lady! I will be back with your food. Will you be eating in your room?”

“No. I will be at my living to eat” yes, my room have a living room along with a study area and of course my own bath and wardrobe.

“Alright! Also, the maids that you hire will be attending you tomorrow. I will be right back with your food!” Lina said before heading out.

Tomorrow huh? Hayoung will be here tomorrow. Alright! Let’s change the settings of this fanfic!

 


 

Author's Corner

IT'S ALMOST WEDNESDAY OMG! I AM ALMOST LATE! LIKE ITS 11:51PM KST WHEN I AM TYPING THIS!
Anyway I am so sorry for the delay! I had alot to catch up suddenly and got sick as well ;; anyway the next chapter will be upload soon!!!
You may not notice but this is just the introduction of the story and not the main plot yet e u e
Let's see how it goes soon oof I also don't know what will happen heh

ALSO PROFILE CORNER!!!

P.S. Lee Dongmin is a noble as he was given the title by the King for being the head of royal knight!
P.S.S. The trivia for Jaehyun is erm... I will explain it later in the next chapters. sweats.