Chaper one.

Secret Big Bang Part 2 ! (HIATUS)

'Annyeong!' 'Good morning!'

TOP had just arrived at Big Bang, his agency in Seoul, Korea, and immediately all attention was directed on him.

He walked quickly yet leisurely to his private office and rang up his stylist.

'Hey. Youngbae. Can you make me a coffee? I want to finish looking at these prints before doing anything, and you know how tired I get doing this', the deep-voiced male said.

'Aish, hyung. I'm your stylist. Not your maid!', SOL sighed. This was getting to be routine, he thought. Ever since he entered Big Bang as TOP-nim's personal dresser (hair, clothes, and face inclusive), he always found the older man to be quite rude. But as he got to know him a bit better day by day, the tension was slowly lifted between the two men, and a friendship was formed. Youngbae knew he was cold on the exterior - and he learned to live with it most of the time - but inside was also a friendly and sweet person.

Yeah, that's kind of hard to believe, he said, as he was thinking this.

TOP-nim was a very hard person to please, and he had somehow gotten on his better side.

And I'd sure like to stay there!, Youngbae thought as he was making TOP's coffee just how the way he liked it - black, with one packet of sugar.

Knock knock.

'Ah TOP-hyung. Annyeong. Here's your coffee', SOL bowed as he extended the hand holding TOP's joe.

'Thanks', he grunted. Just then his intercom beeped, signaling a guest. Probably an important one.

'Yes?' TOP scowled at the machine.

'TOP-sshi', answered his boss, 'We have a visitor today from YGENT. His name's Seungri. Treat him nicely.' And with that, he ended the call.

Youngbae bowed again. 'I will see you later hyung. Call me if you need anything else.'

A nod was all he got in response, but that was a whole lot more than what others might've got.

'Why, is this the famous TOP I've heard all the chatter about? It's nice to finally see you in person, boy.' came a throaty voice.

He was leaning against his office door with his arms folded.

He wore a black overcoat, skinny demins, black boots, and a red scarf, and he was observing TOP very closely.

'Welcome to Big Bang, sir.' TOP spoke in monotone, with a blank expression on his face.

'I have a project for you. Meet me in the conference room in ten.'

Seungri departed, leaving TOP to wonder who the hell this man was to just walk in and order him around. He didn't seem important, I mean, he's never even seen him or heard of him, and TOP was rather familiar with YGENT. His grandfather was the founder.

----

 

Short chapter, more coming up soon!

Suggestions are welcome. (: