Chapter three.

Secret Big Bang Part 2 ! (HIATUS)

The following days were spent in Seungri's office or the conference room, discussing the upcoming events. Mainly the Hokkaido photoshoot.

'TOP, here's the schedule', declared a tough-looking Seungri. Although Seungri was 2 years his junior, he has had much success in the modeling industry. He was not only rich, but he had much power with that young figure of his. He was recognized everywhere, and he had worked hard for it. Starting off as an amateur model, he escalated to be top, then onto bigger positions, such as the one he had now. 'Once we land, you will check into the hotel. We will begin shooting at 1 PM Japan time, and I expect you to be prompt.'

Before he could say anymore, TOP interrupts him with his attiude. 'Don't tell me what to do, bro. I'll be there for the shooting, and that is all you should expect from me. I haven't even spoken to YG about this sudden change in plans.' Without another word, he storms off to look for Taeyang. Possibly for another dose of java.

'Aish, this boy..', sighed Seungri. 'He ought to be put in his place. That's it - if I can't do it, no one can.'

----

[ Seungri's POV ]

-The day of departure-

Waiting for TOP at the airport was not as long a wait as I thought. I had arrived and gotten my one bag of luggage out of the car before heading over to the check-in counters. TOP had arrived with this so-called Daesung not ten minutes after. We exchanged our usual stiff greetings, but the other male gave me a pleasant surprise.

'Annyeong!', he bowed, 'My name is Daesung, sir. TOP-sshi has told me about you. I hope we can get along, and thank you for allowing me to join you.' His smile was contagious, and it truly lit up the dull morning. Daesung seemed nice, and it was a shock that he had stuck with TOP for as long as he had.

After some more talking and leisurely chats amongst Seungri and Daesung - excluding TOP, who looked rather unentertained - their flight had arrived, and it was time to board. 

'Waah! We get first-class seats? Thank you, hyung!' claimed an excited Daesung.

Seungri lightly chuckled to himself, 'You are most welcome, Daesung. Is this your first time travelling?'

'Mm. I've been on a trip with my mum when I was younger, but we did not travel far, and it was not as grand as this will be! I cannot wait to see Japan! The cherry blossoms. Wahh~ Please bring me everywhere if it's no bother, hyungs!'

Seungri could do nothing but smile happily and agree almost instantly. Daesung put him at ease, and it seemed that he treated everyone with respect, and them back to him. It was just his aura. So pure, so innocent.

-----

[ TOP's POV ]

-On the plane-

Taking his seat, they didn't even seem to notice he was there. Although he knew Daesung was a friendly person and everyone enjoyed his company, it was a bit unsettling to see his boss smiling so much in such a short amount of time. Deciding to take a short nap, he ordered some champagne to calm his senses from the stewardess - who was so obviously giving him the eyes. He couldn't blame her - he was quite a catch, he thought.

Downing his drink in one gulp, he soon drifted off to sleep, and the plane was headed off to their one-week business trip.