Planning Ahead

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

What is this?” Dr. Yoo looked up to see a very confused Dr. Lee holding several papers. The old doctor smiled, “what does it look like?”

How were you able to convince #16647’s and #17489’s parents to sign these?” Dr. Lee took a seat in front of the desk.

It wasn’t that hard,” Dr. Yoo explained, “it was all a matter of patience. I starting asking about #12164, #12528 #14391, and #12086; to get an idea of how well my son would be treated.”

You said that you had no doubts about their ability to take him in,” Dr. Lee scoffed.

Yes, but they don’t know that.” Dr. Yoo grinned as he flipped through some files. “The parents became a little offended that I didn’t ask about their children, that my attention was only on finding Young Jae. They asked repeatedly if we considered their children important and I informed them that we could do nothing about their children. I informed them I had no authority over the matter since my child was missing as well I could only ask that he be made a priority.”

So you to manipulated them?” the young doctor chuckled. “I didn’t know you had it in you.”

Well, you needed their approval to make your search faster,” the old doctor leaned into his chair. “Was there anything else you needed?”

There might be,” the brunette tapped his chin in thought. “Who all knows about little Jae’s insemination?”

Maybe two others,” Dr. Yoo placed the files on his desk, looking questioningly at the brunette. “Why?”

Do they know with who’s you inseminated him with?”

No.”

Then I might have an idea.” The young doctor smirked. “You said that we could face some complications on getting Jae back, right?”

Yes I did,” Dr. Yoo said, not understanding what the other was trying to suggest.

It was because he was with the baby’s father,” Dr. Lee pointed out, “Is that correct?”

Yes, the Dominate will protect his Carrier at all cost, so there is very little reason to take Young Jae back.”

Yes but what if we aren’t very certain of who his Dominate is?” Dr. Lee smirked thoughtfully.

How would I not know who his Dominate is?” the old doctor folded his arms across his chest.

We have witnesses of us arguing about who should be Jae’s Dominate,” Dr. Lee stood up, walking to lean over the desk slightly, his arms supporting him up. “What if we decided to inseminate him with both of their ? You know to see who’s candidate would get little Jae.”

That would go against policies,” the old blonde pointed out.

Actually it wouldn’t.”

Dr. Yoo tilted his head to the side in confusion, “what do you mean?”

There is an acception to the policy: ‘if a Carrier has more than one Compatible Mate then the Carrier shall be inseminated by both Dominates. With this process the Carrier’s body will take the stronger of the two and carry that seed to term’.” Dr. Lee recited from memory. “So you see since we both found very suitable candidates for Jae, and then we would’ve had no choice, but to inseminate him with both sets. And since he was kidnapped we don’t know who’s child he carries.”

And he would have no choice, but to accept the other Dominate, even if the child isn’t his,” Dr. Yoo thought a moment longer. “We will have to work fast if we want to get all the paper work in order and make changes in the system before they get checked.”

Dr. Lee pushed himself off the desk, “Is there anything you would like me to help with?”

You could add your candidate to the Insemination Schedule.” Dr. Yoo offered. “I probably need your help with a few other things, but I will have to check on that first.”

I will be in my office if you need me for anything else. Do you have the schedule here or in the Insemination Office?”

I have it right here, would you like me to email it to you or do you want to edit it in here?” Dr. Yoo began to search for the file on his computer.

Email should be good,” Dr. Lee said. “I have all his information in my office. If I need anything I could call him in.”

Is he all worked up about finding Jae?” Dr. Yoo questioned. Dr. Lee nodded. “Good, that will help with convincing them that #14391 may not be the father.”

Well then it’s probably a good thing that he’s been complaining to the board about not being able to begin searching for Jae.” The brunette smiled.

Dr. Yoo nodded his approval, “Let’s just hope that the board doesn’t waste any more time once we get these in order.”

But if #12164 and #12528 manage to reach their families before we begin our search…” Dr. Lee trailed off.

With #15062’s Dominate uncertainty, we’ll be able to at least get him back. With the identity of his Dominate in question they can’t hold him from us.” Dr. Yoo reassured the younger doctor. “When they give us the approval, then I will contact #12164’s parents about some worries.”

And what exactly will you tell them?”

I’m not quite sure at the moment, but I know I’ll be able to come up with something,” Dr. Yoo said thoughtfully. “You need to focus you attention on fixing that schedule and getting approved. You have a lot more to deal with than I do, I’ll find a way to get their parents to cooperate with us.”

Dr. Lee nodded his agreement, “I’ll go get started on that schedule. I trust you’ll be ready when the time comes.”

I will, have no doubt about it.” Dr. Yoo smiled, “Your candidate is going to have his hands full when we get Jae back. I’ll have to find a way around the Dominate issue for when they find out that your candidate isn’t the father.”

Let me know what you come up with,” the brunette laughed as he headed towards the door.

Let me know when you get the approval,” he called back.

 

Dr. Lee had managed to piece together their cover story within two days and had handed in all the paper work just the day before. All the doctor had to do now was wait, but he was not very patient. Already they had lost too much valuable time, any more and he was sure Young Jae would have already given birth to his infant. The brunette doctor was beginning to wonder if Young Jae was mated or not, which would make things a lot harder.

Dr. Lee was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he had not notice someone knocking at his door. JB allowed himself in not bothering to wait for the brunette to answer.

The young blonde gently tapped the doctor’s shoulder, “Hey, did Dr. Yoo say anything?”

Dr. Lee looked up at him, “No he hasn’t called yet, but he does want to meet you.”

He has already forgotten about me?” JB laughed lightly. “Well then again it’s been about seven years.”

Dr. Lee cocked his head to a side, “You already know the doctor?”

JB nodded his head with a distant smile, “Young Jae and I used to play together when we were young. That all changed when we turned eleven, I don’t know why though. We used to be inseparable, some of the people used to joke saying that we were more than likely going to end up mated together, but it seems that we were pulled apart.”

Now I see where your interest stems from,” Dr. Lee smiled. “I don’t think little Jae is going to have a problem accepting you. All you’d have to do is remind him who you are.”

But he’s stubborn, just like Dr. Yoo,” he sighed sorrowfully.

It may work in our favor,” Dr. Lee tried to lighten his mood. “He may be stubborn enough to reject #14391.”

Carriers don’t get the choice to reject,” JB pointed out, “especially if they are carrying a child and remain unmated.”

Dr. Lee nodded, “Yes, but #14391 is just as stubborn-.”

Then let’s hope he doesn’t realized Jae is carrying his child,” JB interrupted. “If he does and rejects him then we won’t get to him in time.”

I could try pushing the matter more,” Dr. Lee suggested. “I don’t know how much good it’ll do, but we can’t hope they’ll get the hint to work faster.”

JB nodded, “And what about Dr. Yoo? And the others’ parents are they doing anything?”

Dr. Yoo has managed to get them to sign the needed documents, giving us permission to search. Right now he’s working on a plan to get #12164’s and #12528’s parents to cooperate.”

Well then if you need me,” JB smiled, “I’ll be harassing the board.”

Try not to overdo it,” the brunette laughed. “I’ll let you know when I hear anything from them. Try to be back by dinner, since I’m meeting with Dr. Yoo, he may as well become reacquainted with you.”

The young blonde nodded his head, “I guess I should find something decent to wear. I should make a good impression, especially if I’m trying to mate his son.”