Our happy family

I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The month after my meeting with Jinsoul, she moved into my house with Jungeun. I hate to say it but Mia was right about it being nice to have two women as your wives but it was also a headache when they both had mood swings like a crazy madwoman and cravings, which were kind of disgusting.

Jungeun: Jahoon!!!!!

I was currently sitting in the living room with Jinsoul, watching a movie when suddenly Jungeun called after me. I quickly ran into the bedroom, where she was.

Jahoon: What is it?! Have your water broken?! Should I drive you to the hospital?!

Jungeun: No, not yet but could you help me put on my socks. I can’t really reach it because of my belly.

I looked at her in disbelief, as she smiled at me sheepishly. I shook my head and bent down to help her put her socks on her feet. What wouldn’t I do for the women I love? And yes, both Jinsoul and Jungeun were already at their 9th month of pregnancy and I was worried to death that they both would have their water broken at the same time.

Jahoon: And done.

Jungeun: Thank you honey~

Jungeun cupped my face with her hands and kissed me on the lips, as a thank you. We made our way to the living room to see a pouty Jinsoul on the sofa.

Jinsoul: I want a cuddle~

I shook my head and sighed, as Jungeun laughed at me, joining Jinsoul on the sofa.

Jahoon: You two pregnant women are giving me a headache…. but well I love you guys. so let it be.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat in between them, giving them both a cuddle and enjoying the last of the movie before we called it a day and slept in the bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: How in the world is it possible for two women to have their water broken at the same time???!!!

I grabbed my head in frustration, as I waited outside the emergency room. Both Jinsoul and Jungeun were inside, trying to give birth as both of their water had broken at the same time during the night.

Mia: Well it isn't that impossible, since they both had gotten pregnant around the same time.

Jahoon: Jesus christus woman! Can’t you appear like a normal person?

I clenched the clothes around my heart, as I tried to take a deep breath, calming myself down.

Mia: I did but it was just you who was in too much of a panic to give a about anything else. If you would excuse me, I have to help one of your wives deliver a baby.

Mia clapped me on my shoulder before walking inside. After a moment Seungmin came running over to me after hearing the news. We both sat at the stools that were in front of the room. Seungmin tried to calm me down, as I had my face in my hands. After what felt like an eternity, I could hear cries coming from the room. I sat up straight and looked at Seungmin with a smile on my face. I heard it right, right? Seungmin nodded at me. The door opened up and a nurse came out, asking me to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter