Please hear me out

I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Alright! What should we make tonight?

I grabbed a basket and began to stuff different kinds of random groceries into the basket. I turned around the corner and met eyes with someone I wished to never see again.

Jinsoul: Jahoon?!

I quickly my feet but wasn’t available to get further away when Jinsoul grabbed my wrist and turned me back around to face her.

Jahoon: What do you want?

I said and looked at her coldly. She looked at me surprised and pulled a bit away, letting go of my wrist. She looked down at the floor and fidgeted with her fingers.

Jinsoul: I have something, I want to talk with you about.

Jahoon: Then talk.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I didn't want to talk to her like that but my big mouth just talked on its own. I tried my best to hide all of my feelings for her but I couldn’t help myself to feel that I want to hug her at any time. I realized that I still have some feelings for her. No Jahoon!! You are married to Jungeun now! You shouldn’t have feelings for any other person than your wife and especially someone, who had cheated on you in the past.

Jinsoul: Can we…. Can we go elsewhere? Maybe in the park?

I thought about her words. One part of me didn’t want to talk with her about it since I already have a feeling about what she is going to talk about but on the others side, I wanted to talk with her to let her explain herself. I sighed and nodded.

Jahoon: But let me first buy my groceries.

Jinsoul nodded and we both walked together to buy the rest of the stuff, that we needed. Afterward, we then walked out of the store and the mall and then made our way to the park nearby. We found a bench and sat down at it. We both looked forward, no one daring to speak first or look at each other. The air was awkward.

Jahoon & Jinsoul: So…

We both said at the same time. We looked at each other with wide eyes in surprise before turning away from each other and looking forward again. I gestured for her to begin first.

Jahoon: Ladies first.

Jinsoul giggled at me and punched my shoulder lightly, as she used one hand to cover . I smiled a small smile at the sight and I could feel a warm feeling inside of me.

Jinsoul: You are a lady too but alright! If you insist!

Then it was all quiet again and it was like we were back to square one. I could hear Jinsoul taking a deep breath before shifting in her seat. I looked at her to see, that she had turned to face me. She reached out to take my hand and stared at it for a while before looking up to meet my eyes.

Jinsoul: Before you say anything, please hear me out. I… what…. What happened that day…..

She then quiets down. I could almost hear the whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter