2. Reasons

Mechanical Member

Jaeduck couldn't help but think about what's going on with Suwon's family. They've been acting weird the whole time he was there.

(Could they be hiding something? If so, wouldn't they tell anyone?) he thought to himself

(Or maybe they have an estranged relationship.) He kept wondering.

 

The next day, all the members came for practice for their next concerts. Then, their manager tells something that made Suwon nervous.

"The concerts will be held in Taiwan, Thailand and the Philippines."

"Why? I thought we were going to perform here." (Jiwon)

"The CEO thinks it's time for you to go international." (Manager)

"But I don't do well with planes." (Suwon)

"You could take medicene before the flight." (Sunghoon)

But Suwon stayed silent. Jaeduck thinks there is something going on with him.

 

Later, after Jiwon, Jaijin, Sunghoon, and Jiyong left, Jaeduck went to ask Suwon about some things about him. Why he leaves early when he faints, why the rooms he's in is always cold, and most importantly, what is he hiding with his parents.

While Suwon tries to reason with Jaeduck, he suddenly faints. Jaeduck catches him and feels the heat on his body. He felt that his body temperature is way higher than any normal human. And he found out that his eyes were reflective. He dropped Suwon when his hands were too hot but noticed he heard metal hitting the floor. With those thoughts aside, he quickly went to Suwon's house and to tell his parents what happend.

 

"Suwon fainted in front of me" (Jaeduck)

"Oh. Thank you for bringing him." (Mr. Jang)

"You're welcome. But I'm also here to ask you something." (Jaeduck)

"What is it?" (Mrs. Jang)

"Well, Suwon's body temperature was higher than mine and when I checked it, it was over 60'C. His eyes were relfective and when I dropped him I heard metal hitting sounds. Is there something you want to tell me?" (Jaeduck)

After a bit of hesitation, they tell Jaeduck what's going on.

"You see Jaeduck, Suwon was murdered 3 years ago." (Mr. Jang)

"Murdered? 3 years ago?" (Jaeduck)

"Yes. So built an android in memory of him." (Mrs. Jang)

"Is that why he always leaves early? So you can fix him?" (Jaeduck)

"Yes. We didn't tell anyone because they all think that Suwon is still alive." (Mrs. Jang)

"So that's why he was worried about the flight." (Jaeduck)

"What flight?" (Mr. Jang)

"We have international concerts next month.' (Jaeduck)

This will be a problem.

----------------------