3. Problems to face

Mechanical Member

After Jaeduck found out about Suwon's secret, he vowed to his parents that he wouldn't speak of this to the public. There are many problems to face though. One is that he's made of metal, so he can't go through the airport. Two, the other members are also suspicious of his behavior. Three, the public also knows about his unusual acting so there's a big chance that he will be found out to be an android.

"So... What to do..." (Jaeduck)

Jaeduck thought long and hard how to convince the CEO to not have the international concerts. Just then, the others arrived.

"Hi, Jaeduck hyung. What are you doing?" (Sunghoon)

"Just... Thinking..." (Jaeduck)

"About what?" (Jiwon)

"About Suwon. I met up with his parents the other day and told me about his conditions the last time he went abroad." Jaeduck partially lied about it. He didn't talk about Suwon being a robot.

"And so?" (Jiwon)

"He has certain allergies and they turned out to severe." He had to lie about that too.

"So, he can't go abroad?" (Jiyong)

"Yes. Or that's what his parents say." (Jaeduck)

"That means we can't have international concerts?" (Jaijin)

"I guess so. Or we can without him." (Jiwon)

"But he's our member." (Sunghoon)

"But his conditions are also important. Isn't there any way we can have international concerts with leaving Korea?" (Jaeduck)

"Maybe we could have them online." (Jiwon)

"Online? Like a virtual concert?" (Sunghoon)

"Yeah. But we have to convince the CEO." (Jiwon)

"You don't have to. I think that's a great idea." (CEO)

"You do?" (Jaeduck)

"Yes. I also heard about Suwon's conditions. I think it's best for him to stay here. Get ready. Your first show is next week." (CEO)

"Yes, sir." All the members say.

 

Just as the CEO leaves, Suwon comes into the room. The members heard of his "problems" and they say they support it. Suwon knew that Jaeduck had to come up with these lies to cover up his identity as an android. He was thankful to Jaeduck. Even androids can have some emotions.

-------------------------------