4. Lightning hits metal

Mechanical Member

Everything was going smoothly. No one knows about Suwon's identity... yet. Jaeduck was still worried about what will happen. One day, Sechskies got a drama offer and they accepted. This cannot go well.

"So, what are our roles?" (Sunghoon)

"White Kies are normal civilians while Black Kies are ghosts who haunt them." (Jiwon) Normal civilian didn't sound right to Suwon. 

"This should be fun." (Jaijin)

"Yeah. I can't wait." (Jiyong)

Jaeduck couldn't shake the feeling that this would be the time where their android friend would get exposed. Well, as long as he doesn't "faint" on set, it should be fine, right?

 

The other got ready for the filming but Jaeduck and Suwon weren't ready yet. They were all dressed but Jaeduck kept looking at Suwon. He was charging in the dressing room and Jaeduck feels that they would be exposed. His battery needs to be charged once a week and it had to happen on the day they have work.

"Jaeduck, Suwon. You ready?" Jiwon was right outside the door. Jaeduck had to make sure he doesn't come in.

"Yeah. We're ready."

Suwon got up and went out to the filming site. Jaeduck followed him to make sure he gets there safely.

"Now that everyone's here, we can start filming." (Director)

The filming started. White Kies were walking through the park when all of a sudden, Black Kies came out of nowhere. Sunghoon and Jiyong acted that they were surprised by Suwon didn't.

"Cut! Suwon-sshi. You're supposed to act scared." (Director)

"I'm sorry. I missed the cue." (Suwon)

"That's okay. Let's try again." (Director)

This was going to be a long day.

 

After 5 hours of filming, a storm started to come. They packed up and wrapped up filming for the day. Everyone started to run inside but Suwon "fainted" in the rain. As Jaeduck was about to get him, lightning struck. Suwon got hit and little bits of metal started to stick to him.

"Oh no." Jaeduck knew this wasn't good.