Chapter 6

THE RETURN OF YOO RACHEL

Immediately after, another call came on his phone... It

 

'Yesterday night you didn't answer my messages because you were with that woman… Who am I for you, Young Do? I'm not a that comes on call… I love you and you know it. You can't let me suffer in this way. It's not right…' his girl was really upset.

 

'If a friend of yours invites you to a meal to thank you for a favor, what do you do? It was that. A meal between friends. Nothing else… and if I didn't want to be seen, I wouldn't have gone in a public place. No kisses. No hugs. Nothing. A meal. Simply, a fu*king meal. You don't trust me, Anne... this is worse.' Young Do's patience was very little. He didn't like having to explain to the others his life, even if she was his girlfriend.

'I have seen as you looked at her at the wedding, Young Do. I think it is not only a meal...your eyes sparkled seeing her. Don't tell me this is a lie. I have never been jealous of other women, since I stayed with you, but she is different in your eyes and I fear it.'

 

These words hit him hard. He didn't realize it, since that moment.

 

'We shared some problems together in the past. Those united us, we were almost brother and step sister.' Deep down he knew it was not only that, he was lying to himself.

 

'Fine. I want to believe you, but never disregard me again. I'll not accept it anymore.' she said firmly.

 

'Ok. I must go to work now. Have a good day, Anne.'

 

Zeus' heir was cold, unpleasant, distant. Something still stayed between them and she felt it. He never treated her in this way, before, so her doubts about his feeling for Rachel were stronger.

 

When he finally was ready to go out, a new call incame.

 

'Please…. Not also you, Myung Soo.' He was really pissed now.

 

'Tell me one thing… what's between you two?'

 

'A meal. A meal between us… now let me work.' Call closed and phone off. Zeus's heir was tired to respond of his choices to others. He decided that Rachel was important to him and he would have helped her in every possible way.


 

Rachel was followed by many paparazzi all day. This situation went on for more of a week. Young Do was seen with his girlfriend, so Rachel was compared more and more to her mother… a no good woman. Hyo Shin that knew how her reputation could ruin Rachel's business, thought of a solution to muddy the waters, because he didn't want her to be treated in that way, so he invited her to the theater. After the show, they went to drink something (he knew Paparazzi were around) and after that, he brought her home, to demonstrate that that was her normal behavior, since she had lived in the States.

 

Unfortunately, it made her situation worse. Many people thought that since she couldn't have had Zeus heir, she tried to conquer a famous director, because she had lost her place in her mother company.That night a woman was seen in front of Rachel's house. She was Hyo Shin secret girlfriend, so the gossip went more viral, because paparazzi took two birds with a stone

'Come into my house, both of you...'  Rachel invited Hyo Shin and his woman inside, because she didn't want to give more show to the public.

 

'I'm Hyo Shin girlfriend. I know it was not public since this night, but you can't go out alone with him! He is mine, is it clear? ' Even if she was a teacher, her good manners were forgotten at the moment

When they were at her home, he finally said...

' She is the woman whom I wanted to make jealous when I kissed you  that time… she was my tutor'. Hyo shin was mortified.

Rachel being really smart, understood that also his girlfriend thought that there was something between them and went clearly there to speak with the supposed '', The director's plan didn't work for Rachel and in some hours, all the people will know that he had a secret girl, Kim Won included.
 

'Don't worry... We are only friends, he wanted to help me to have a good imagine again but it didn't work. I wish you all happiness. After this time, I will not see him alone anymore. My reputation is already gone, but I don't want to be seen in a bad way by people around me. I'll find a real fiancè, to stop all of this. In any case… thanks for the help.' Rachel had a sad smile. She was also very tired of all of this and she thought to come back in USA.

-----------------

Being the stylist of the main event of the year, Rachel should have some interviews to accomplish.

At the first interview, the journalist that loved gossiping, asked some questions about her relationships. 

 

With a big poker smile on her face, she stated:

 

'All fake news. I'm a close friend of both men mentioned. I don't have a love relationship with them. I assure you. I'm focused on my wor, . It's my priority. I haven't time to think about other issues…

 

'So… you denied them…' the journalist insisted.

 

'Absolutely… yes.' Rachel face was always extremely impassibile.

Many people saw it and some of them were very happy...

 

Anne, Jeon Hyun-Joo and Myung Soo. The last one didn't lose his hopes to declare his love to Rachel, but  It was not the time, he thought.

 

After another month, the wind carried away the gossip. The lawyer/photographer invited Rachel at a restaurant, with a private room to not be seen disturbed. She was confused, because they never have been close in their heir's group, but she didn't want to have an enemy of a person like him. She thought he wanted to speak about Bo Na, but she was very, very wrong. He gave her a bouquet of red roses, and during their conversation, he proposed to her.

 

'Myung Soo… are you well? Are you not making mistakes? I'm not Bo Na, you know… your crush…   uhm? What did it possess you, now? Sorry, but it's too difficult to take it seriously, for me.' Rachel was looking at him with a big question on her face.

 

He laughed.

 

'Possess me now?... I think they are seven years of crushing on you, Rachel. It never was the time to tell you. Before there was Kim Tan, followed by the strange relationship with Young Do and at the end… Hyo Shin.  How could I show you my feelings during that time? After all, you went to study in the UK… My boyfriend's career was cut before starting, but I believe there is a time for everything. This is my time for you, Rachel. Don't tell me not. My nickname is Worldwide Playboy and effectively I have had many women, as you already know, but if I stay with someone I love, I don't need anybody else. Let me love you… I will show you the real me, that's better than you think. Please…'


 

He was so serious, that Rachel saw him under a new perspective. What he told was right and his friendship with the tall man had always put him in the shadows. He was a full package, now. Rich, powerful, funny and handsome. 


 

'I'm honoured by your love, Myung Soo, but I don't feel  anything from that point of view towards you. I'm not so cynical as to consider your status but not your heart. If I tell you yes now, I'd be a hypocrite. It would be only for interest and not for love. Do you agree with this? I want to be honest with you… ' She answered.


 

'If you go out with me, you'll learn to know me better. I don't pretend you love me now, but date me. I swear, you will not regret it.' He looked her straight in her eyes. 


 

'I have nothing to lose from this... why not? I don't promise you anything… but I'll try to be a loyal girlfriend. If after some time I see my feelings for you will not improve, I'll let you go. Do you agree?'


 

His smile was endearing.


 

'Agree.' He then went near her, putting his arms around her waist. Looked again fondly in her eyes, his lips were quickly on hers. He was really a good kisser. She found herself responding to it and became passionate. He paid the restaurant and brought her to his mansion. They started from where they stopped. It was the first time a man treated her like a real woman. She needed it now and she could enjoy the moment, because neither of the two wanted too much from each other. It was a wonderful night, and after that, many others followed. 

Myung Soo was revealed to be a very interesting man. He thought out of the box, and it also helped her work.

 

Myung Soo video called his best friend.


 

'Hey Brother, I'm a happy man… you know it ? I'm so happy that I could pay for your food today. What do you think?' Myung Soo Was in a good mood.

 

'Have you won the lottery, clubber beast? I have never seen you so happy for years…' Young Do tried to understand.

 

'I'm engaged. Seriously. She is the best thing that happened in my life, bro. And not only do I love her as a crazy man, but I discovered she is also fabulous in bed, and you know I have enough experience to recognize it. My dream came true, Young Do.'

 

'Happy for you. Who is this wonder woman? Weren't you crazy about someone else?'

 

'From now, we'll be not only brothers, but brothers-in-law. I discovered she calls you Tree, ah! ah! ah!...'

 

Young Do frozen. He never had thought of this. Strangely, some pain took his chest. 

 

'Young Do?' Myung Soo was astonished.

 

'At the end you won, Myung Soo. Treat her well or I will break your bones… you know I can do it. Right? I must go now, work is attending me.  Bye' Zeus's heir closed the call.


 

'He didn't take it well, as I can see… I'm sorry, but this time I will not back down, Young Do.' Myung Soo thought.