12. Love

Love Policy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why would you do that? I'm not even-- i mean--what were you thinking?" Hanna had her jaw dropped, she had her hands covering , she is in ulter disbelief when she heard him explained how he got this bar. This is something huge for her. This is too insane for her to take in. She still had a very hard time in taking all this in right now.

"I mean... how can i not... it was at a good price. And i know how you always talk about how you wish you got a place like this on your own each time we got here. He offered me half the price and how can i just let it slipped through me. There wont be any good opportunities like this anymore." Sehun tries to calm her nerves down. He had his hand brushing on her arms slowly while looking at her wide open eyes. Her expression still look tense to him. She got her eyebrow raised in static, jaw dropped open for the longest now. She take a deep breath in and out as tears started to pool her eyes. 

"I swear this is a good investment for our future. You know my career, it was full of uncertainties and i can never foretell whats gonna happen next in my life. It was something that i have been thinking for so long. Let us grow old together, lets do this together hmm?" Sehun added again and when the last sentence been said, Sehun rested his forehead on hers. A track of tears could be seen on her cheeks and she started to rose from her seat and began fanning his face with her own hands, she tilted her head a little just to prevent anymore tears from falling down.

"Babe..." Sehun rose from his seat too. Walking close to where Hanna is. He slid his arms on her waist from behind and wrapped her in a warm embrace. Hanna just ignore him for a second trying to calm herself first. 

Sehun rested his chin on her shoulder for awhile before he started smelling her ear and hair. Hanna felt the warm he was trying to sent her. It was his way of bringing her to comfort. Hanna felt her heart thumping hard from inside and the more he shows her his affectionate self, the more she fall for him. She felt overwhelmed with mixed emotion.

"I'm sorry that i didnt asked you beforehand but the offer i got was too sudden and he seems to be struggling with money too. You mad at me?" He whispered it to her ear while staring down at her with his beautiful set of eyes that can melted every women's heart. Hanna take a deep breath again and let it all out in a huff. She look at him with a slight dilated pupils.  Sehun smiles nonetheless. 

"Hun... i'm not mad..."Hanna said while she removes his hands that were wrapped on her waist. They stare at each other's eyes while she turn around to properly face Sehun. And when she did, Sehun immediately put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to him while Hanna had her hands on his face, cupping his cheeks as he stare down lovingly at her.

"This is too much to take. This is not something you could just gifted someone"

"But you are not just 'someone'. You are my wife."
 
Sehun rake his finger through her hair as he smiles. Hanna felt heavy in the heart. The words he just said, stuck deep in her deepest heart. 

"Ohh, Sehun. What am i going to do with you..." Sehun grin hearing her words. Both of them has their eyes on each other for the longest. A gaze full of loves and cares.

"What? Whats wrong with me?" He giggles as he brushes the tip of his nose to her cheeks and her ear. 

"You're have gone beyond mad, Oh Sehun." Hanna closes her eyes due to his soft skin brushing on hers, sending waves to her body.

I'm just madly in love with my wife. What is so wrong with that?" He said while he leaves trails of light kisses from her ear down to her jawline. And when he suddenly nib on the nape of her neck, Hanna mewled softly making Sehun gone completely crazy over it. 

His hands that were on her waist, he slid it up to the front where he places it on the back of her neck, pulling her face to him as he vanishes the gap between them two with a soft kiss on the lips. It was a slow yet very intimidating to her as he purposely leaves a soft on it before he draws back his lips. Her inner side was screaming so loud when his eyes met hers for a second time. The gaze that they share is something that Hanna find it hard to interperste it into words. The glitter in his eyes is drawing her too much she thought she could be drown in it. And when Sehun gave her a smiles, Hanna knew, she lose herself to this graceful man in front of her. And Hanna just couldnt think straight anymore when he once again sealed their lips together. The way his soft lips touching hers is too alluring for her to have concious of where they are right now. 

And the simple sweet and gentle kiss went wild when Sehun started to open kiss her, exploring her wet cavern with his tounge and Hanna swear, that she started shuddering once Sehun suddenly nib on her lower lips and playfully bite on her tounge in between. It last for a few seconds before Sehun took a few more seconds in and slowly broke the kiss, leaving Hanna felt a sudden emptiness on her when he do that. Sehun rested his forehead on hers and eyes were completely drawn towards each other. And when Sehun lean in again for a few more sweet smooch, Hanna just closes her eyes, trying hard to hold herself from kissing him back again. This guy really drives her crazy, sometimes.


.......


When Hanna went back to their house, she went for a quick shower before Sehun and went straight to the kitchen. 

"What were you doing babe? You hungry?" Sehun came from out of no where and started to hug her from her back, sneaking a peek on what she was doing through her shoulder. Hanna almost hit him for surprising her like that but he just wouldnt flinch at all to her reflex.

"You scared the hell out of me" she said while playfully elbowed his stomach with a giggles. 

"Sorry" Sehun said while light kissing her ears and hair before he focuses on what she was doing by resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm preparing ingredient for tomorrow breakfast so it will be much easier for me to cook tomorrow" she said while glancing at up at him.

"Babe, we can just grab something on the way. You dont have to-"

"It has been two days since i started working again and i still couldnt prepare you a proper breakfast. Just let me~"  without she even realized, she started to talk to him in a very girlis, nasal voice, something that she never imagine she could do that in front of Sehun ever. But it just happened like it was something so natural for her to do that. There's a wave of heat going through in her body as she realized that. And that simple, normal thing, just caught Sehun off guard. The way she talk is just so cute. Sehun froze as he stare down at her cherry red face and he just couldnt help grinning at this positive things happening in their relationship. 

"Let me help you..." he said while drawing back his arms from her waist but Hanna stopped him half way.

"Everythings done. All i need to do is wake up and cook this for us tomorrow" she said. Sehun watch as she put all the ingredient back into the fridge and she shut the fridge door up and went straight to where she put all the cups, draw two of it out of its place and turn around to have a glance at Sehun. 

"Coffee or tea?" She asked him casually. And the way she casually ask him that without he even ask, a thought came to him that instant. He's happy. She's every husband's dream. It might look like nothing to anyone but to actually have someone who would try their best, to give their best to someone else is just, too meaningful to him. He grew up in a family that doesnt even have the time to have dinner with each other, and to have a wife that are completely the opposite of what he used to have is just happiness to him.

And when Hanna started stearing on her own coffee, she felt Sehun's body close to her back and he wrapped her chest in a slow yet very warm way. Hanna stop what she was doing immediately. She sheepishly smiles while she hold onto his arms on her chest.

"Whats wrong?" She asked him as she brushes her palm slowly on his arms. Instead of answering, they just stayed like that for a few minutes before Sehun finally loosen his hands. And thats when Hanna took the chance and turn around facing him. They both have their arms on each others waist, eyes staring at one another.

"Thank you." He whispered. He smiles.

"What for?" 

"For being here" he said. He cupped one of her cheeks with his hand and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I'm here because you convinced me onto staying. So, THANK you" Hanna pointed her finger slowly on his chest indicating that he should be thanking himself instead of her. Sehun widely smiles at he. Feeling so thankful dor what he has today. 

......

They spent the rest of the night watching movies. The dim lit room and the warmth of each other's body makes the whole movie as a pleasant experience for their first movie experience as a couple. Instead of being awkward with each other, they just cozyly stuck together on their bed, laughing and sometime irritated each other like how they used to do it when they were still friends. 

After that, they spent the rest of the night talking about the future, talking about their goals and dreams, and answer the questions of wondering what will. It was a very special moment for them to get to know each other again because this time, they do not just talk as friends but as couple. This beautiful night together completed their first experience, which will last in their memory.

"Hun-ah..." Hanna look up at him since she's sitted in between his legs, leaning her body completely on his chest, while Sehun leaned his back on the headboard of the bed. Sehun hummed as an asnwer. He had his face buried in Hanna's hair. Taking in the cherry blossom fragrant onto him. 

" What do you want for us in the future? Do you have a dream that you wish to happen?"

The environment went quiet. After a few minutes Sehun finally answer. 

"I want us to be always together, I don't care how hard or how rough the route is, for us in the future, I just want us to stick together through it all." 

He says as he wrap his arm tighter around her waist, bringing her more closer to him. He leaned down and nuzzled her neck. 

"I just want you to know that no matter what the situation is between us, you can always come to me if you ever feel like there's something we should fixed in our relationship. It will be the best for us if we could talk about everything together. Overcome everything with a good communication" 

Hanna smiles to herself when she heard that. 

"Do you think we have a good way of communicating with each other though? We used to argue over everything remember?" Hanna asked him again with anticipation. Because she purposely asked him that just to hear his answer. Because everytime, it was her who started every arguement and he's the one who would always gave in. This time, she wanted to know if he will pointed this out or not.

"Then dont argue. Start a conversation without the intentions of any unhealthy argument.  because when you start a good communication, you will never end up with an argument. Just set it in yourself that you never want an argument and it wont come to you

"Is that why you always being lenient on me? Remember how you always give in to me each time i started any arguement or pointed out something that i cant tolerated to you?" Hanna laugh while Sehun playfully pinch on her nose

"You and your temper. We should really fix that.Seriously." He said with a gigles. Hanna laugh as she look at his smiling face. Just how can a decade long friendship, they never had a proper talk about serious thing like this one before? Geez, if only they do this earlier, then they would have been together from the very beginning.

"Lets promise something, can we?"Sehun ask as he nuzzle on her neck more. Hanna slightly flinch as it tickles her each time he do that.

"Promise me that as long as we are together, no secret should be keep from each other, between us, no matter what?"

Hanna promise him that and promise him that she would do better in controlling her temper in the future too. 

They had a very long night and when Hanna finally glance up at the time, it was almost 1 in the morning and she  still need to wake up early for breAkfast. But once she turn around to look at him, she found him falling asleep on the headboard with a very uncomfortable position already

"Hun-ah... Hun?" Hanna tried to wake him up. And on the fourth time, he finally woke up. 

"Did i fall asleep? Oh my god, i'm so sorry babe"

"Its okay. Just lay down properly so you wont get body ache tomorrow." 

Hanna gave him space for him to get cozy inside the blanket as she eyed him.

"Come tug in with me." He said while patting on the empty side of the bed, next to him. Hanna went in the blanket and when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter