14. Camping

Love Policy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’This sounds like a music’’ Hanna added in between their hug and smiles at him. Looking at confused Sehun, Hanna then pointed her finger towards his hard chest.

‘’Nice aint it? Its beating your name my lady’’ 

‘’ohh stop please...’’ hanna rolls her eyes briefly

‘’oh really?’’sehun asked her as he bring back strains of her hair to the back of her ear with his finger as he then rested his hand at the back of her head whiles she’s looking right into his eyes with a sweet smiles. Sehun chuckles as he gaze down at her, lovingly.

‘’you know what?’’ he asked her

‘’what?’’

‘’no one or nothing could make it beat as beautiful as how it beats whenever i am with you babe’’ he said as he wink down at her playfully. And hearing that, Hanna immediately scrunched up her face, showing him the after effect of his words, do to her. Oh she really need to get used to this new Sehun.

‘’thats too cheesy, man. Haishh chinchaaaa’’ she said as she walk away from the man. Sehun started to laugh behind her and she realized Sehun was just trying to , after all. But hearing those, Hanna’s heart bloom. She just said what she said because she still couldnt really digest this new relationship she was having with Sehun.

‘’You and your jokes, you better stop doing that. I thought we have passes that phase. I dont like you saying those kind of thing out of jokes. Its not fun anymore, Hun’’ she said in a very low tone while she walks into the kitchen. When she reached the fridge, she open it up to take a water bottle out and walk to the counter just to take the mug and pour the liquid into it. Gulping down on the water once, and twice, she realized that Sehun were standing so close to her from behind. Putting the mug on the counter, she tried to turn around to face him but the space in between them were not enough for her to do that. And thats when she feels his arms around her waist, coming in so slow making Hanna’s heart beating furiously fast.

‘’Hun-ah... why..’’ before she could even finish her sentences, Sehun had his face nuzzle on her neck. She froze by the sudden intimacy he gave her. His hot breath feel like a soft whispers on her skin, sending chills down her body. And when his finger started to draw small circle on her stomach, she swear she could feel herself shivers under his touch.
‘’Hanna-ah...’’ his voice sounds like a lullaby but at the same time, it makes her closes her eyes due to vibration he sent her through his tone. The way he call her name somehow makes Hanna squirm inside. Instead of answering him, Hanna just stood there in his arms, doing nothing. He definitely froze her with his sudden act.

‘’I miss you so bad, babe. Just let me stay like this for awhile...’’ they stays in that position for awhile while Hanna’s mind started to flashed back on how her supposed to be normal day turns into something very memorable and precious to her. She went through a roller coaster ride because of this man today. The day she never expected to ever happened if she’s just a normal Lee Hanna but everything seems very much possible now since she has become Oh Sehun’s wife. Who would ever thought the boring and lame life of Lee Hanna would take a big turn like this? She chuckles softly in his arms before she started to loosen his arms a little and turn around slowly to face him. Sehun who was aware of it, let her do that before he then wrapped himself on her waist again, closing the gap in between them once more but this time, with their gaze fixed on each others sweetly. Hanna carefully cupped her hands on his jawline as she brushes her thumbs softly on his cheeks with a smile plastered on her face. 

‘’Weaa?’’ Sehun asked her softly. 

‘’Just because... you look so handsome today?’’ Hanna blurted out without thinking. She just didnt know what happened to herself right now. This feeling she had inside, she still couldnt figure out the exact word to expresses it but one thing that she know very clearly is that her heart started to bloom to its fullest today because of this man.

‘’Wait a minute. Just for today? Am i not handsome on the other day?’’ he said playfully with a silly smile he had. Hanna laugh as she know it was just Sehun being Sehun. Teasing her is his other full time jobs.

‘’Hun-ah.’’

‘’Hmm?’’ Sehun answer spontaniously as he bring back a strain of her hair to the back of her ear. Hanna smiles as she loves his sweet gesture.

‘’You know what?’’ Hanna started off while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

‘’What?’’

‘’Today i learned a lot from you... how should i explain this? Hmm... you know that we were friends for so long right?’’

‘’Hmm..’’

‘’But i never feel like... how i feel today... Even when I clearly know the fact that Oh Sehun were a big name in South Korea for so long, Oh Sehun were just simply Oh Sehun to me before. I have known you as Oh Sehun ‘the friend’ but today... it felt so surreal to me that Oh Sehun is not just Oh Sehun. Do you get what i mean?’’ she said as she widen her eyes to him.

‘’No... you got me confused. What’s with Oh Sehun again?’’

‘’Yah! Nah, dont bother. I dont even know how to explain anyway. Let just wash up and sleep. Today is such a long day.’’ Hanna tried to get away from him, emberass of the fact she was just talking nonsense. But Sehun manage to secure her into his arms again with a laugh.

‘’Arasso... i will listen to you properly this time. Let me hear you again, babe. So today you learn that i’m not the same Oh Sehun? In what way?’’

‘’Every way possible. From the start to the very end, i never thought that Oh Sehun’s name would bring so much impact to everyone. But you know how they treated you at the park? They were very respectful towards you and treated you with so much gentle and care throughout the filming and... just now... when your fans started to swamp over you and everything, wow... i never imagine it to be like this. I swear i thought being Oh Sehun was just as simple as being Oh Sehun but then, this is beyond my expectation. You are so much more than just an Oh Sehun.’’

Sehun laugh as he heard her.

‘’You were talking as if I’m a two different person babe. Oh Sehun is just Oh Sehun babe. Nothing more to it’’

‘’Nah, its different. You know what surprises me more? You are not the usual Oh Sehun that i know when you are with others. How come? The vibe you gave is so off’’ Hanna keep on blabbering so on and so on that it amused Sehun. Throughout the whole conversation, Sehun couldnt stop himself from smiling from ear to ear because this is new to him too. Having this excited Lee Hanna talking about this kind of thing with so much eager and excitement. Previously, he could only have this Hanna when she was bragging about Hanni’s good grade and good achievement and everything about Hanni. He notice that Hanna has started to talking less about her sister now. And she seems so much better now than how she is when Hanni first leave. He’s so glad that Hanna has started to open up again. Whatever it may be, he just hope that Hanna would continued to stay bright as this one and he loves seeing her like this.

‘’...you are indeed a big star now. I just realize that today. You know Jennie is acting very—‘’ Hanna’s words got cut off halfway when Sehun suddenly caught her lips with his and quickly deepen the kiss in seconds, making Hanna too flustered to even react to it but when he suddenly lifted her up and brought her to their room, Hanna got a hang of it and given up everything just to have him, have her.

.........

‘’So you are free for the whole day today?’’ 

Sehun chuckles as he saw Hanna’s happy face right in front of him. And when he answers her with a small nod, Hanna instantly put her arms around his neck as he pulls him in into a warm hug. She sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter