Chapter 10: "The Party"

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kun couldn't wait to attend the party that Yura had invited him to. He had spent weeks preparing for it, hoping to make a good impression on her and her friends. However, when he arrived, he found himself feeling more out of place than ever. The music was too loud, the drinks were too strong, and everyone seemed to be having a better time than him.

Kun tried his best to fit in, but he just couldn't. Yura was busy talking to her friends, and he didn't know anyone else at the party. He found himself standing in a corner, feeling awkward and alone.

As the night went on, Kun started to feel more and more invisible. He watched as Yura laughed and danced with her friends, wishing he could join in. But he didn't know how to break through the barrier that seemed to separate him from everyone else.

Eventually, Kun couldn't take it anymore. He told Yura that he wasn't feeling well and needed to leave. She tried to convince him to stay, but he insisted, saying that he didn't want to ruin the party for her.

After the party, Kun was feeling down. He felt like he had let himself down by not being able to have a good time, and he was worried that Yura might think less of him because of it. He didn't want to lose the progress he had made with her.

A few days after the party, Yura called Kun. She could tell that he was still upset about what had happened, and she wanted to check in on him. Kun opened up to her, telling her about how he had felt at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter