Chapter 2: First Day of Classes

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura walked into the classroom and scanned the room for a seat. She spotted an empty desk in the back corner and made her way over. As she settled into her seat, she noticed a guy sitting a few seats away from her. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and jeans, his hair was messy, and his face was buried in a book.

Yura recognized him as the same guy she had seen at freshman orientation, the one who had looked at her with disdain. She decided to keep her distance and avoid any unnecessary interactions with him.

As the class filled up, Yura noticed that he had a group of friends sitting with him. They were all wearing plain clothes and looked like they came from humble backgrounds.

On the other hand, Yura's friends, including her best friend Min, were all wearing designer clothes and had a sense of superiority about them. Yura felt comfortable around them, as they had grown up together and shared similar backgrounds.

The professor walked in, and the class quieted down. The guy sitting a few seats away from Yura closed his book and put it away. Yura noticed that he had a look of determination on his face, and she wondered what his story was.

The class began, and Yura focused on taking notes and absorbing as much information as possible. She didn't pay much attention to the guy sitting near her, and he seemed to do the same.

As the class ended, Yura packed her bag and prepared to leave. She saw the guy and his friends leaving t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter