Chapter 5: The Power of Collaboration

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The semester was moving at a rapid pace, and the group project deadline was approaching faster than expected. Kun had been anxious about it for weeks, especially since he knew that he would have to work closely with Yura and the other wealthy students in the group. He had been successful in avoiding Yura for the most part, but he knew he couldn't keep that up forever.

Min, as the group leader, assigned everyone their respective roles, and they all agreed to meet up at the library every Saturday to work on the project. Kun was dreading it, but he tried his best to stay positive.

On the first Saturday, Kun arrived early to try to get some work done before the others arrived. He was sitting at a table when Yura walked in. She looked surprised to see him there, but didn't say anything and sat down at the opposite end of the table.

Soon, the others arrived, and they all began working on their respective parts. Kun was surprised to see that Yura was actually very intelligent and had some great ideas. He was impressed by her work ethic and how seriously she took the project.

As the weeks went by, Kun and Yura started to interact more and more. They would discuss ideas and help each other with their work. Yura even started to seek out Kun's opinion and valued his input.

The other group members, Ten, Yangyang, Hendery, and Xiaojun, also contributed their ideas and expertise, and as a team, they were able to create a project that was unique an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter