Dance practice

It’s just a sprained ankle
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dance practice:

“See you guys later! Dongmin and I want to stay behind and practice some more, we will be back later!” Moonbin called to the rest of Astro as they were leaving the practice room. 

“Okay! Let’s start again shall we?” Eunwoo said energetically. Moonbin nodded in determination and the music started for ‘After Midnight’ .

For the next hour or so, the both of them redid parts that they found hard or were not doing correctly and corrected each others mistakes detailedly. They really wanted to do well for their next comeback so they were always staying behind for an extra few hours everyday to practice together. 


2 hours later:


“Arghh…” Moonbin groaned, they both were getting tired of dancing. They had stayed behind for an extra 30 minutes than their normal time so they were naturally getting very exhausted as time went by.

But that 30 minutes was only spent on one move, the hardest move for them, and they were so focused on getting it right that they didn’t even notice the time. 

“It’s okay, let’s just continue for another 10 minutes and then wrap it up for the day, we can make mistakes, we’ll fix it tomorrow. “ Eunwoo encouraged Moonbin, even though he himself was also feeling really exhausted. 

When they came to the move for the hundredth time that day, there was a sudden loud thud. Eunwoo looked behind him to check what the sound was, only to find Moonbin wincing and holding his ankle ti

Please log in to read the full chapter