The urge to dance

It’s just a sprained ankle
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Eunwoo came back with the ice, Moonbin just sighed and took it. He really didn’t want to be taken care of by anyone and he thought it was so embarrassing to injure himself like that. 

“Min-ah, please, I just want to continue practice, we still have 5 minutes left. “ Moonbin begged him. “No way I would let you do that, even if it was just for 5 minutes, “ Eunwoo replied. 

“Please, please, please, please, pleassseeeeee?? Just 5 minutes. “ Moonbin whined and begged Eunwoo with his puppy eyes. Eunwoo had no idea why Moonbin wanted to dance so badly, even for just 5 minutes.

“Ugh, fine. But only 5 minutes and tell me immediately if you feel pain. And take it slow!” Eunwoo said, defeated, I mean, how could he possibly say no to the boy’s eyes. “Really? Yayyyy!!!! Thank you so much !” Moonbin exclaimed and almost forgot he had injured his ankle until he felt the pain again when he stood up and jumped.

Okay, but then again, how far could Moonbin possibly go without feeling pain anyway? Two seconds? Well surprisingly no, probably because of the ice, but he managed to go through two minutes before collapsing on the floor, holding his ankle and groaning again. 

Eunwoo quickly ran over to Moonbin and took out his sock and shoe, he was shocked by the sight. His ankle had turned almost completely purple and was extremely swollen. Eunwoo gulped in fear, wondering if this really was just a sprained ankle since he never really knew what it was s

Please log in to read the full chapter