Taking care of Moonbin

It’s just a sprained ankle
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Moonbin woke up, it was around midnight. He sit up and looked around. On his right, he found Eunwoo passed out on a chair, he didn’t look very comfortable at all and Moonbin felt guilty. The other members were either on the floor with a mattress or on Eunwoo’s bed. 

He wanted to go back to sleep but his bladder said other wise and he really needed to get to the toilet. Unfortunately, he had sprained his ankle badly and he would definitely end up waking up all the members if he fell. He decided that he had to wake Eunwoo, although he felt sorry for interrupting his sleep. 

“Uh, Min-ah?” Moonbin asked softly while pulling at Eunwoo’s shirt gently. Eunwoo was a light sleeper, so he woke up quickly. “Yes Bin? You need anything?” Eunwoo asked. “Well, yeah. I kind of need to get to the toilet,” Moonbin replied.

“Oh, sure, “ Eunwoo said before bending down in front of Moonbin again to carry him on his back. When he reached the toilet, he gently placed Moonbin on the ground, which Moonbin for some reason was not prepared for and felt a sharp pain in his ankle when he was placed down. Eunwoo asked if he was fine and told him to hold onto the wall when he wasn’t on his back. 

After they came back to the bed, Moonbin’s ankle felt really sore and painful, and Eunwoo noticed it. So even though Moonbin didn’t say anything, Eunwoo just quietly went to get a bag of ice from the kitchen. 

Once Moonbin had pressed the ice bag on his ankle long en

Please log in to read the full chapter