Telling the members

It’s just a sprained ankle
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You ready?” Eunwoo asked before bending down in front of Moonbin again to carry him. Moonbin nodded and got on slowly, after grabbing their stuff. 

“How will the members react?” Moonbin asked shyly, he didn’t want the members to take care of him like a baby, but knew that Eunwoo wouldn’t agree to keep it a secret from them. Plus, how would he keep it a secret if there was dance practice everyday? 

“I don’t know, but it’s fine, just focus on getting better when we get home okay? Oh right, how will you shower? Should I like, help you…?” Eunwoo asked, even though he knew it wasn’t a very good idea at all. 

“Oh, um, it’s okay. I’m sure I can shower just fine. I’ll just put less weight on my right foot. Or sit on a stool inside the shower or something,” Moonbin replied, blushing a bit with Eunwoo’s sudden suggestion. 

And so, they went inside the dorm, in hopes of a calm reaction from the members. But obviously, again, they never got what they hoped for. Because as soon as they saw Eunwoo carrying Moonbin, they were all over them like reporters, asking what happened. 

“Guys calm down, please. It’s just a sprained ankle, ” Moonbin tried to calm down his concerned friends. They weren’t listening though, they were all just too worried. “Guys calm down! Stop overwhelming him! Let him rest first and ask the questions later, calmly,” Eunwoo stepped in and the boys stopped, looking down in guilt. 

Eunwoo carried Moonbin to their shared

Please log in to read the full chapter