Other Characters

The Chosen Few // Historical AU // Cheatsheet is Up and Applications are Open
Hello to the Chosen Few
yKuWxmc.png
Kim
Daejung
EMPEROR
+
Recently crowned the emperor of Korea, Daejung is only 25 years old. He's the sole surviving heir to the empire, and he's had to fight to stay in his position his whole life. He's been groomed to be the next great leader of Korea - but he's still young and the council thinks he needs a partner to keep him from spiraling. Unknown to most of the council, Daejung is wholly against the idea of forced marriage and is planning on making it very hard on the chosen women and the council trying to decree his marriage.
hVaWa79.png
Jung
Jiwoo
HEAD COUNCILMAN
+
Jiwoo was the head councilman for the late Emperor Daesung, and he transitioned to being the head councilman for Daejung, as well. Jiwoo is a craft politican and currently next in line for the empire until the emperor has a male heir of his own. He's got a finger in everything and he's got spies everywhere. Never trust him, but always respect him. Otherwise he'll poison the court against you.
yKuWxmc.png
Han
Hajoon
COMMANDING GENERAL
+
Hajoon has been the commanding general for the Imperial Army since before his children were born. He rose through the ranks of the army swiftly and his talents were noticed by the late emperor Daesung. He has sworn to keep the Imperial family safe, and still blames himself for Daejung's siblings deaths - even though he could not have prevented them. He is extremely loyal to Daejung and will do whatever it takes to secure his health.
hVaWa79.png
Kim
Chulmoo
HEAD SPEAKER
+
Second cousin of the emperor himself, Chulmoo found himself being promoted from a low official to head speaker when Daejung was crowned. He became the sole speaker for the emperor, his one confidant and with absolute power, his one mouth piece for declarations and decrees. Daejung is blind to his his cousins greed, but it is evident to most who meet him.
yKuWxmc.png
Kang
Eunhee
HEAD DESIGNER
+
Eunhee is a seamstress who has risen to the top of rank to Head Designer. She personally makes all of the emperor's clothes, and will be the main one making his empresses clothes as well. She has a keen eye for design and cloth and coloring. She is also a gossip and will not fail to mention anything unbecoming of an empress to anyone who will listen.
hVaWa79.png
Jung
Sookjoo
HEAD OF STAFF
+
As the Head of Staff, Sookjoo's job is to make sure all of the maids and officials get the proper positions and items needed to complete their jobs. She will be working with each chosen woman to help bring on the staff she has brought with her. Eunhee is a sweet woman with a bit of a sweeter tooth - and will happily take bribes of candies for a few extra minutes in the bath.