⁺˖┆ PLOTLINES

 ⁺˖┆ 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 // now open!
devil
Y4o17n5.png
fallen from grace
𝔭𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰
the fallen angels
THE DAEMON PROJEKT
   before devil came to be, there was the daemon projekt. the daemon projekt was a way to display dps network's male trainees, the ones that jung heesu felt were the strongest. once a week, videos would be uploaded to showcase their different talents.
but to make things a bit more mysterious, there were never official profiles released during daemon projekt days. the positions given to the members were based on what the fans figured after watching their talent videos.
the first lineup of the now dubbed agma boyz consisted of ten males: kokabel, armers, xiaojun, penemue, shamsiel, barkayal, azazel, rei, juni, and jayjay.
agma boyz released their first pre-debut track titled like this in early january 2020. it garnered a lot of attention for the vocals the track delivered. they performed the song a few times.
tragedy struck the next month, three members were left the lineup for various reasons: juni, rei, and jayjay.
over the next few months, new faces were added to the lineup. asbeel and dalbit were fresh faces, but fans welcomed them and they blended into the agma boyz very well.
in october, agma boyz revealed their second pre-debut track dancing with the devil with a nine member lineup. with this new track, fans were introduced with a little possible backstory to the concept of what agma boyz would be getting and fans ate up the song.
though fans were then thoroughly surprised when, out of the blue, two new members were added to the official lineup (tamiel and kanata) and now totaling the number to eleven members.
and these eleven members will be named devil.
KOKABEL
— the science of constellations
ETHNICITY korean ethnicity/nationality
SUB-UNIT fate
POSITION main vocalist
 + sangyeon & joochan
TIDBITS
   born with a unique voice, kokabel charms everyone when he opens his mouth. whether trained or natural talent, there's no denying that they are a singer, period.
+ perferably a siren, or another species known for vocal related powers
+ if siren, have them possibly related to one of the members of mother
SARIEL
—  motions of the moon
NAME moon dalbit // 문달빛
DOB september 22nd, 2000
SPECIES wixen
FC stray kids' han
STAGE NAME moon
SUB-UNIT sin
POSITION lead dancer, lead vocalist, rapper
 + jacob & donghyun
   dalbit has lived every day in the shadows...that happens when one becomes the black sheep of their family after all. born into a strong family of wixens that pray under the moon, dalbit hasn't had much to show as far as magic goes. it's not until a botched familiar ritual where he is finally casted out of the family. thankfully, his little sister is the one to push him into the direction of music, knowing that its always been a part of her brother's life. now, if he could just fix his crumbling social anxiety and stage fright...
ARMERS
— the solution of sorcery
ETHNICITY korean ethnicity/nationality
SUB-UNIT sin
POSITION lead dancer, vocalist, visual
 + younghoon & jaehyun
TIDBITS
   armers is full of beauty, visually appealing to fans from simply to his face or the way he protrays himself. it's no surprise that he is often mistaken as the center of the group.
+ generic korean visual faceclaim
+ prior model before joining the daemon projekt
ASBEEL
— deserter of god
ETHNICITY open ethnicity/nationality
SUB-UNIT sin
POSITION lead vocalist, lead dancer
 + hyunjae & seungmin
TIDBITS
   asbeel is from a far away land or was it somewhere nearby? were they nice or down right mean? to infinity and beyond. the world is your oyster. what will you imagine?
+ joined the lineup in between the months of mar - aug 2020
+ essentially an open plotline
SEMYAZA
— gazes at heaven
NAME li xiaojun // 李肖俊
DOB october 31st, 1994*
SPECIES vampire
FC victon's seungwoo
STAGE NAME xiao // 샤오
SUB-UNIT n/a
POSITION leader, main dancer, lead vocalist
 + juyeon & daeyeol
   xiaojun is a prime example of a great leader, having had prior experience. all due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time, his creature status is brought to light and quickly ends his bit of fame (if one could call his underrated group fame). but his cold, dead heart beats for the lights of a stage and the chants from fans that when jung heesu gives him a direct invitation to join his company under the pretense of being a leader of his boy group idea, xiaojun does not hesitate and accepts.
TAMIEL
— perfection of god
ETHNICITY open ethnicity/nationality
SUB-UNIT sin
POSITION lead vocalist
 + kevin & y/joochan
TIDBITS
   tamiel is known, in fact, he's the apple of everyone's eye since he was very young. it's tough starting out in such a cut-throat line of work, but it just comes naturally to him. though soon, acting isn't all he wants to do. he wants to broaden his workload, try new avenues. and what better avenues then to take his shot at being an idol.
+ joined the lineup in between the months of nov - dec 2020
+ popular child actor
+ species that can easily blend  well with humans / is human-like / humanoid
+ has a cult following due to his previous acting
ARAQIEL
— signs of the earth
NAME saito kanata // 斎藤奏多
DOB february 21st, 2003
SPECIES human
FC &team's jo
STAGE NAME kanata // 카나타
SUB-UNIT fate
POSITION main vocalist, maknae
 + new & y
   kanata never realized there was more to life beyond the borders of his little traditional village. with an overbearing father, singing became his escape, a way to express himself. a chance of a lifetime comes to him when his uncle manages to whisk him to korea on a vacation where he is swept away with curiosity and to finally experience what his father never let him experience back at home. though things are more than what they seem and might be too much to handle for the small human.
PENEMUE
— bitter & sweet
ETHNICITY open ethncity/nationality
SUB-UNIT fate
POSITION main dancer, lead vocalist, visual
 + q & jibeom
TIDBITS
   graceful and poised, penemue blesses the stage with his talents. eats, drinks, and sleeps dancing, it's all that he's ever known. after the departure of minjun, it was definitely time for him to finally shine.
+ the best dancer of the group, god-tier level dance twin
+ main choreographer for the group
+ may not get tons of lines, but no one can deny that he is the center
+ not a generic visual, at least not up to korean standards™, but still just as pretty and unique
SHAMSIEL
— signs of the sun
ETHNICITY open ethnicity/nationality
SUB-UNIT fate
POSITION lead dancer, lead rapper, vocalist
 + haknyeon & bomin
TIDBITS
   shamsiel is not afraid of what other perceive him to be. with a face that is known previously to plenty of people, he's been beaten down and overlooked for much more talented people. finally grasping himself something permanent, he's going to keep it close to his heart and not let it go.
+ has previously had survival show experience whether under dps network or under another company
+ never won, but their popularity is up to you
BARKAYAL
— observers of the stars
ETHNICITY open ethnicity/nationality
SUB-UNIT fate
POSITION main rapper, lead dancer, lead vocalist
 + sunwoo & tag
TIDBITS
   despite never showing his face, barkayal has previous experience with fame. hidden behind a name, a mask, his familiar beats are what causes a commotion among fans. who knew such a private and hidden man could be the opposite?
+ main producer of the group
+ was originally a faceless producer
+ has contrasting visuals compared to their personality / music style / species
AZAZEL
— scapegoat of god
ETHNICITY korean ethnicity/nationality
SUB-UNIT sin
POSITION main rapper, lead dancer, vocalist
 + eric & jangjun
TIDBITS
   azazel is good with the crowd, a natural charm for not only rap, but comedy as well. easygoing and charismatic, it doesn't take that long for someone to crack a smile at his antics.
+ group producer
+ good at variety
ARMAROS
— the cursed one
NAME gwon minjun // 권민준
DOB june 21st, 1995
SPECIES haetae
FC moon jongup
STAGE NAME juni // 주니
POSITION dance line
   minjun has always had a strong head on his shoulders. charismatic and charming, one would think he'd fit the position of leader the best. that was before xiao was added and immediately placed as the leader. minjun and xiao have never gotten along. minjun never listened to the vampire, preferring to do things his own way. it's after seeing how much more popular xiaojun is compared to him during their first pre-release that it becomes the final straw. it only took minjun a few months later to cancel is contract with dps network and begin a new journey...away from bloodsucking creeps.
minjun is currently working as a part of a popular dance academy, pursuing his own dance crew. he does not continue contact with the members whatsoever and does not plan to reconnect with them ever again.
EZEQEEL
— knowledge of the clouds
NAME fujioka reita // 藤岡玲太
DOB february 20th, 1996
SPECIES bakeneko
FC jbj95's kenta
STAGE NAME rei // 레이
POSITION vocal line
   reita is a sweet boy, through and through. neko, as he was affectionately called, had one of the sweetest voices that fans had ever heard and matched his angelic features as well. it wasn't a surprise that he was quite the fan favorite among the daemon projekt. so major whiplash came when reita was found to have terminated his contract some months after their first pre-release single. thankfully, unlike minjun, reita was quick to give his fans a letter revealing that he had been quite homesick for quite some time. he quickly returned to japan to reunite with his family.
reita posts quite frequently on his instagram. there has been no news of returning to idol training, but he does post vocal covers once in a while. he still keeps in contact with the members.
ZAQIEL
— favored one
NAME jayden hou // 侯辰国
DOB november 26th, 1999
SPECIES jiaolong
FC wayv's hendery
STAGE NAME jayjay // 제이제이
POSITION rap line
 ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ jayjay is the life of the party. ever since his first talent video, everyone knew he was going to be the clown of the group. always cracking jokes and being the absolute loudest in the group, jayden was quick to get collect everyone's hearts. it was definitely worrying when dps network released a statement about him straining his ankle. it became devastating when the news broke about his ankle injury hindering him so much that the doctor said it would be better if he stopped training. fans were sad to see jayden go, but they knew it was for the best, for his healing. jayden returned to america to heal with his family.
jayden continues to post on social media religiously, even holding livestreams on twitch. he still keeps in contact with the members.