⁺˖┆ REVIEWS (+2)

 ⁺˖┆ 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 // now open!
devil
Y4o17n5.png
fallen from grace
𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔴𝔰
the moment of truth
WELCOME!
— review info
MR.BOOTY SAYS!
   welcome to the review page! everything should be self-explanatory, but i shall just reiterate anyways!
reviewing is that your character is up, but i'm still reviewing. pending is that there are errors, either small or big, and waiting to be fixed before being accepted. aaaand accepted is that there are no errors in your app and your character is up for being chosen.
the hangul at the top will send you to the character's application!
 ⁺˖┆ KOKABEL -- 00
 ⁺˖┆ SARIEL -- taken
 ⁺˖┆ ARMERS -- 00
 ⁺˖┆ ASBEEL -- 00
 ⁺˖┆ SEMYAZA -- taken
 ⁺˖┆ TAMIEL -- 00
 ⁺˖┆ ARAQIEL -- taken
 ⁺˖┆ PENEMUE -- 02
 ⁺˖┆ SHAMSIEL -- 00
 ⁺˖┆ BARKAYAL -- 00
 ⁺˖┆ AZAZEL -- 00
— chosen
BIRTHNAME li xiaojun
FACECLAIM victon's seungwoo
SPECIES vampire
PLOTLINE semyaza
LOVE INT open for love int!
MR.BOOTY SAYS!
   this here is my character. he is almost done, i tried my hardest to finish him before opening the story, but the muse isn't with me at the moment haha.
as for how the reviews will go, it will mainly be me doing the reviews, but i will converse with mrs.booty so in a way we are still both reviewing, if you get what i mean.
— chosen
BIRTHNAME moon dalbit
FACECLAIM stray kids' han
SPECIES wixen
PLOTLINE sariel
LOVE INT open for love int!
MR.BOOTY SAYS!
   here is mrs.booty's first character. he's not finished, but we will keep you guys updated on his progress.
if you need further information about him, don't be afraid to message either me or mrs.booty! most of his information has been noted, it's just putting into app form is time consuming haha.
— chosen
BIRTHNAME saito kanata
FACECLAIM &team's jo
SPECIES human
PLOTLINE araqiel
LOVE INT open for love int!
MR.BOOTY SAYS!
   here is mrs.booty's other character. he's also not finished yet, but once again, we will keep you guys updated on his progress as well.
much like said above, if you need further information about kanata, do not be afraid to message either me or mrs.booty and we will be glad to give the info.
— pending
BIRTHNAME ezriel moon
FACECLAIM zb1's jiwoong
SPECIES warlow
PLOTLINE penemue
LOVE INT cha yeonwoo (oc)
MR.BOOTY SAYS!
   hello and thank you for being my first applicant, xian!!
i screamed when i first saw that you were going to give me jiwoong. JIWOONG. how dare you xD i loved him instantly when i saw him in kissable lips and then further went rabid when i saw him on boys planet. i'm so glad he made it 🥺 ANYWAYS let's get on to the rest of the review~
this is just a nitpick of mine, but for the sake of the story, i'll be putting ezriel name in the korean format (surname, name) since he's not foreign, if you get what i mean? it's not a point off or anything, just wanted to let you know!
coming back since reading more of his app, but as for his birthdate, i would take off his birth year since he's actually much older and was probably born before 1998 (similar to xiaojun). if chosen, 1998 could definitely be the fake birth year that dps network will use for his profile.
his appearance seems a little lacking. is there anything different from the faceclaim that ezriel has? any prominent piercings? scars or tattoos? does he prefer his hair a certain way? moles? i would like if you could add a little more to his appearance section please! what you have is a good start, but if you could elaborate, that would be greatly appreciated!
i've never heard of a warlow before! i looked it up and it took me to true blood, i never watched that show but i knew it was widely popular lol. so i can see the initial inspiration and it's cool you used the character's name as his species name. i call that creative! especially since xiaojun is a full vampire, which means i could play a little with ezriel (xiaojun would be jealous that he only deals with half of the stuff that he deals with, etc lol).
most of his personality is good and i can get a grasp on him. he seems very similiar to xiaojun in a way, he's been alive for so long and has a lot of wisedom. though there's one thing in his personality that i'd like address, nothing too bad. callous reads more as a negative trait than a neutral one, especially with the description you gave for it. i'd rather you drop callous as a neutral trait. the bit you have written for his competitive trait works find by itself. you may add a different neutral trait or just leave competitive on it's own.
i like his background, it's not too dramatic (*snorts* sorry xiaojun), but despite me getting the feel of how he got into music and dancing, it still feels a bit vague. he's a warlow, a vampire-fae hybrid. how was he born? was one of his parents a vampire and the other a fae that made him? or was he born to other hybrids? and i know earlier in his languages that he lived in england for ten years before returning to korea, but you didn't mention any of that time in his background. was he learning more about dance there? why was he in england? was it a vacation of sorts? and after coming back to korea, how did get into sm ent? was it a random choice or did he get scouted? randomly auditioned? please expand more on his background.
coming back from after reading his training stuff, he was in a dance crew before becoming an sm trainee. can you explain his decision to join a dance crew? that can be place in the background as well.
i understand that his family is wealthy and all that, would you say they are like a socialite family due to connections? that isn't a point off, that's just a question so i can understand better. from the way i see it, they blur the line of the human and supernatural world and i kind of dig it.
ezriel already gives me wine aunt vibes and i'm living for it. i can imagine him and xiaojun trying out 'wines' and the members just staring at them haha.
i love his relationships and interactions! *snorts* i love at this point, vampires just casually have servants (leers over at xiaojun's familial servant) haha. there's one more thing, you forgot to add the three previous members of devil! they may not be a part of the group anymore, but they will have reoccuring parts in the story so i would like to see how ezriel interacted with them before the ultimately left.
i meant to say this earlier, not a point off, but is there a specific reason why his parents named him ezriel? is it because they are fae/vampire and they are just used to different naming conventions? or does he have a korean name and ezriel is a sort of pen name he likes? just curious is all :3c
HAHAHA human vampire, okay i laughed out loud. that caught me off guard, but man that is HILARIOUS.
oof, wooseok, right in the kokoro. that's my man ;;u;; i looked up wootae and man can that man dance! and some of the comments helped me get a better view on him that he's a professional teacher as well? that matches up well with ezriel's history of dancing.
can you add years to his training years? it will be easier for me, sorry about that!
hahaha other trainees being scared of ezriel's visuals and thinking they wouldn't debut because of him is so funny XD. that would definitely be a funny little tidbit to talk about on shows.
dps network is definitely a solace for the supernatural kind. can you explain how he found out about dps network? was it a random audition? did he hear rumors about their supernatural connections? did he get a personal invitation from heesu? dps network isn't a super popular company, but due to it's hidden nature, i'd like to know. as for some of his predebut stuff, the smnbg part, is the group you mention being riize? necause it wouldn't really make a lot of sense. because devil doesn't debut until 2021 which is 2 years before riize debuts. due to timelines, it would make more sense if he was a rumored nct members before he leaving sm ent. please elaborate on what sm group was he original set to debut with.
another nitpicking of mine, but in the cheatsheet i stated that i'd like the interview to be done in 3rd pov. not that you did it wrong persay, but it reads more like an rp, and i'd like to be formatted in 3rd pov.
ahhhhh i was like 'oooo love at first sight' no! you hit me with 'reincarnation of his past lover' haha i love that! (also, i see you, giving me jiwoong x hanbin). i love that their relationship is more on the fluffy side, which i find is a fun contrast to his flirty and charismatic stage presence.
ooooooh dawn!!! ahhh attacking us with wooseok again haha
alright, we are at the end of the review sadly. there's a few things that needs clarification before we can accept ezriel, so he is currently pending! thank you for applying! <3
— accepted
BIRTHNAME thorn klahan daicharoenkul
FACECLAIM nct's ten
SPECIES half-fae, half-siren
PLOTLINE penemue
LOVE INT devil's xiaojun
MR.BOOTY SAYS!
   hello hello my favorite gremlin! thank you for applying and giving me thorn!!! i've always wanted thorn and i'm glad he's finally here *grabby hands*
listen, when i was first reading through his app on the way home from work, the way i cackled at reading the princess nickname. idk why, but it tickled me and i probably had people giving me weird looks as i walked but idc.
we love a short king, enough said.
listen LISTEN i love this hybrid combination. MAN WHEN I SAID TO BE CREATIVE, IM BEING GIVEN CREATIVE HUH fae & siren, such a fun combination, but also deadly. 👀👀 luring mortals to doom? SNORTS AND LAUGHS god, i just love that XD 'he's not a freshwater fish, thank you' rina, i love ur humor LOL not a nitpick or points off, but does thorn have gills? or is it just magic *waves hands around* that help him breath underwater? just a lil question :3
"HOW DARE YOU LET ME EAT THAT BULGOGI" "thorn, you ate it before we could stop you. and even if we tried, you'd probably bite us." "BUT NOW IM IN MISERY" - something that probably happens once a month in the devil dorm.
"the next time i’m opening up to someone is my autopsy" what a ing mood
whew boy that background. man, that background. i've read it before, he's different iterations and it doesn't get easier, but maaaaaaaaaaan. *simbas thorn with tongs* the urge to immediately throw jaeyoung into a wood chipper- but its okay, he gets his just desserts- /bricked THE FACT HIS MOM JUST STRAIGHT UP STEALS TAI i didn't see that coming, really OMG
thorn and xiaojun bonding over their dislikes for old vampire/monster movies. 'making ur man have a gay panic' of course, this is thorn after all. there's always that one member. "the queen died." "KYUNGRI!?!" "no, queen elizabeth." THE WAY I ABSOLUTELY DIED kun being a dragon ESSY HAS ENTERED THE CHAT /bricked again
i love that star is his stage name. it has many reasons and faucets as to why it's his stage name, and i love it a lot. HAH the flirt, yes. and of course, all tens across the board (i think i'm funny). another lil question, and i know you have that thorn found dps network as moment of opportunity, but did he have any information about them? had he heard any rumors about the company (the supernatural part)? or was it completely random and found out after he joined? again, not a nitpick, but just something im curious about.
'suea may be a flat earther' THAT IS SO RANDOM AND CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD HAHAHA XD the fact 7th sin was going to have the seven sins concept but dropped it, eventually when cursed comes around *thorn having war flashbacks* okno
👏👏👏 YAS HE ATE HIM- /bricked for the third time
dalbit probably never went to sleep and nursing his fifth cup of black coffee, he doesn't have a filter anymore, doesn't know the possible consequences to that question he asked, but thank god thorn doesn't bite his head off LOL
uh sadly, xiaojun is too perspective and doesn't live under a rock, but he won't say anything- and ah there it is, the end.
uh, yeah-- i found nothing wrong with thorn and except for a few little questions, he is defintely accepted! thank you for applying, rina!!! <3
HANGUL
— status
BIRTHNAME here
FACECLAIM here
SPECIES here
PLOTLINE here
LOVE INT here
MR.BOOTY SAYS!
   Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
HANGUL
— status
BIRTHNAME --
FACECLAIM --
SPECIES --
PLOTLINE --
LOVE INT --
MR.BOOTY SAYS!
   Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.