‧₊˚ members.

  ‧₊˚  루미   welcome to my room  open.
 
 
 
 
한소리
Starring...
HAN SORI
 
The first thing I do when I wake up is think of you. Then I think of our mother and her love for you and her rejection of me. Then I think of my mother and how I’ll never get to know her because she really wanted you. You, never me. Why is it always you? What do you have that I don’t? Why can’t I be you? I want to be you. I want to become you, so that maybe I can understand why everyone loves you, and yet you loved me. How do I love me, Somin?
 
NAME 한소리 Han Sori
BIRTH DATE January 1, 2001
POSITION Vocal, visual
HOMETOWN Seoul, SKR
HEIGHT 160cm
SYMBOL 🦝👻
COLOR  
 
DOSSIER
The maknae, visual, and lead vocalist.
 
Stuck on the death of her older sister, the forever idol Han Somin from IMME, she originally began practicing alchemy and witchery so that she could resurrect her. She has a whole army of several homunculi and other formerly human and non-human entities that she grew and raised herself to build up her skill for her sister. She can’t risk any mistakes.
 
Sori is best described as a nervous wreck, distant, socially awkward, smart, dedicated, and self-sufficient. She's very, very closed-off and it takes her quite a long time to open up to others, and her "opening up" only really results in her not basically ignoring them anymore.
 
FACECLAIM Kim Minju
f661c936df45e4d72ef181c80273453dbc68634e.jpg
 
오폼므
Starring...
OH POMME 
 
They are an angel. A devil; a ghost; a spirit. Or something. Born from an apple rotted with holes, burnt from a raging fire fallen off the hollowed body of its lightning struck mother. Or maybe a sparking circuit board ripped unclean and dirty from a deceased loved one’s broken computer, destroying the cyclical grief alongside it. They know everything and nothing at all. A strange child; now a woman, but never really. Because she can’t be human—she is not allowed to be.
 
STAGE NAME 오폼므 Oh Pomme
NAME 오사과나무 Oh Sagwanamu
BIRTH DATE January 1, 2001
POSITION Vocal, visual
HOMETOWN Seoul, SKR
HEIGHT 167cm
SYMBOL 👼🍎
COLOR  
 
DOSSIER
The maknae, visual, and lead vocalist.
 
A strange creature pretending to be a human. What she actually is is a mystery. She’s been with Sori since the girl was a child, though Sori only acknowledged her existence years later. She doesn’t exactly hide that she’s not human or that her background is not real very well, but most wouldn’t immediately believe that she’s faking so she gets away with it.
 
Sagwanamu is best described as curious, kind-hearted, adaptable, overly direct, naive, and socially awkward. She's really nice and friendly, but many people assume she's playing up her character, partially due to her high-energy yet robotic tone and her eager willingness to help.
 
FACECLAIM None.
f661c936df45e4d72ef181c80273453dbc68634e.jpg
 
코코
Starring...
THE AUTHOR
 
No plotlines because I didn't really like them, but I will include them in the cheatsheet for ideas.
 
Hm, I honestly have nothing else to say...
 
KACHOW!