‧₊˚ cheatsheet.

  ‧₊˚  루미   welcome to my room  open.
 
 
 
5dc8a1e147b4a796201b858e0f5d38bb1ace98bf.jpg
 
STORY
Despite what it may seem, this story will actually be very light-hearted and I guess comedic but only to me maybe...
 
I just want to let that be known that even though I do want it to be horror, it will not be the scary kind. More so it's about things that are scary (like losing your head both figuratively and literally) but the story itself will not be scary. If that makes sense.
 
Basically, it's mainly slice of life with a dash of surrealism. I hope this will help you get in the right mindset for the app.
 
BASICS
Age range is 1995 - 2000.
 
Faceclaims can be idols, actors, and models from any country as long as they're half-Asian. I'd prefer K-pop idols regardless, however they don't have to be. Make sure you're not race or ethnicity changing, and the FCs could realistically be the age of your character.
 
I also allow for no faceclaim. If you really can't find anyone who either fits your character or the group, then go ahead and make one up. Of course, you'd have to provide me with a good enough description of what you envision them looking like, but… uhm… it's in the app.
 
Everything else is pretty self-explanatory or explained in the app.
 
CHARACTER
Even though I'm someone who loves the strange and the wacky, don't feel like you have to make your character strange or wacky. I accept all types of characters.
 
This is collaborative fanfiction on a site called asianfanfics; you really do not need to create the most complex character on Earth. Well, if you want to do that, by all means go ahead!
 
Of course, please don't completely cheap out when making your character (I can still reject apps) and at least try to give them some depth, but, like, just have fun with it! If your fun is being extremely detailed about every little thing, same and I love that for you. If your fun is leaving it up to interpretation and writing as little as you can without being lazy, I'm jealous and I love that for you.
 
The same can be said about the background and trivia, though I do want to add that I honestly would prefer the trivia to be important to your character, otherwise things that help me understand your character. Please include what your character's favorite (or most visited) room in a house is / would be in the trivia. You can count this as a PW.
 
Rather than just something like "She likes hotdogs," you could say "Hotdogs with a little mustard have been a comfort food for her since (blah blah blah)... Now she eats them whenever she's emotionally spent and it raises her mood instantly." (And you can steal that if you wanted to.)
 
As for the background, I do prefer characters with simple backstories and then crazy started happening later in their life but don't let me dim your light lol. 
 
Use the applicable trigger warnings. If you're not sure if your app needs one, I say put one down anyway. Better safe than sorry! Things I would not be okay with seeing are CSA (incl. teenagers) and any background that's over the top teetering the line of torture p*rn. I do like gore, but I really don't plan for this story to be all that gory, which is why there's no mature rating so also keep that in mind.
 
I don't necessarily mind if what you write is explicit, just don't overdo it is all I ask.
 
Please DM me if you're unsure.
 
RELATIONSHIP
Only include anyone who is important enough to make an appearance in the story whether that be physically or not.
 
OCs can have faceclaims but I don't care if they do or not since I probably won't be using the faceclaim for anything. If you want to use them just because, by all means.
IDOL
All the members of Roomy should've joined BH before May 2016. I don't currently have an exact date on when the trainee groups were finalized but it was in May, so your character could have joined April 30 and that would be acceptable.
 
It's written in the group profile but to reiterate, all members were contacted for the audition, either through referrals from a BH employee, academy, former company, etc. or social media and street casting.
 
The first wave of trainees were added in December and then other trainees were added throughout the other months to land on a final number of 30 trainees in May 2016. The trainees were routinely swapped between the 3 teams until May when each team was finalized. Some trainees may have never been moved from their original team.
 
You don't really have to worry about any of that though because I'll be taking care of who was going where and at what time, but it's just some backstory to help you with your app if you'd like to add that they were constantly being moved between the teams or the reverse!
 
Your character could have been a previous trainee of BH. The company did get rid of their female trainees in January 2015 due to the GLAM disaster. It was a decision made from anger by Bang Sihyuk and people do call him stupid for it. This is something that's explained in a teaser, so that's all I'll say for now. So your character could have been cut from the company in January and then comes back 11 months later. 
 
Roomy as a group is a success. They're everywhere in South Korea and even outside of the country, more specifically in Asia — television and film, modeling, advertisements, on backpacks and phones, and so on. They dominate the charts and they are one the biggest groups in the world by 2020. In their debut year, they were popular but not so much but after 2018, they're on a roll.
 
You can have talent twins and/or write a description of their talent. Either way, please say which talent she has the most confidence in and which one she's the best in. Although Roomy had the highest average score for the monthly evaluations and they're insanely popular, it doesn't necessarily mean they're the best of the best, even of the three teams. Again, this is something that should show up in a teaser so I'll just leave it at that.
 
I will be choosing positions and sub-positions (like leader, visual, etc.) after I choose characters. If you'd like to have a certain position pls put it down but there's no guarantee they'll get it.
 
For idol history, I'm just going to hope not everyone makes their girl the most popular or the most unpopular. I'll just change it around if I have to and it's an optional section so don't even worry about it.
 
EXTRA
This extra section can be for anything. A plotline and arcs you have for your character; what type of supernatural experiences they may be encountering; a playlist; a vlog - quite literally any and everythting you'd love to add. This isn't required, it's just something extra!
 
Here are the plotlines I had when the story was a little bit different:
 
The Oblivious
Unaware of her surroundings, she doesn't notice what's going on around her. Whether it's an act to keep herself sane or completely genuine is yet to be seen.
 
The Curious
This elusive strangeness is a mystery she's bound to solve; so she says. No one really knows if she's making any progress or if she's going on a wild goose chase.
 
The Nervous
Too aware of her surroundings, she is constantly freaked out and can't relax under these circumstances. Why she hasn't left the group is another mystery in the file.
 
The Humorous
Laughter is her greatest superpower; she is consistently cracking jokes whenever something goes on. Though, it is a wonder if she really finds any of this stuff funny.
 
The Indifferent
Aware of her surroundings, she notices what's going on and literally could not care less. Whatever happens happens, and she will not give it the attention it desires.
 
The Invisible
Hey! I'm here, too! Why did everyone else get an introduction but me?
 
This was a free plotline, but I do like the idea of a member who goes invisible every once in a while so I'm including it.
 
other ideas: a member being followed / possessed by a demon, more maybe coming soon...
 
ROMANCE
Basically the same as the sections for your character.
 
with adults, no super large s (10+), and no relationship that can be perceived as grooming or predatory (an adult waiting for a minor to become of age before actively pursuing them). Just my personal preference due to past trauma.
 
There's also a matchmaking section if you want me to come up with someone for your character or pair her with some idol / etc. or an applicant. Sori is available for love interest but not Pomme other than as a crush or one-sided love. If you want to use sori as a love interest, fill out the matchmaking section and specify somewhere that she's who you want your character to be paired with. You can fill out the love story for her and your character if you want but I'm not sure how much I'd follow it, sorry.
 
ENDING
Yay, you made it to the end!
 
You can use a different layout if you want as long as you get the needed permission (if you're using someone else's layout) and include everything in the app.
 
The layout might be a little hard to navigate so I provided a plain version~
 
Well, there's nothing else to really say. I don't have any brownie points or whatever so this is really the end…
 
Thanks for any interest, even if you don't apply.
 
See ya on the flipside…….
 
pls tag ur apps #roomy
 
LINKS
example   coming soon...
6b00e53bed4d3b61f3e0ae2f2e1c11cf60bbc9e8.jpg
 
526727d5b59021c58d10cb8782f4016ecc0dbd35.jpg