JB’s Girlfriend

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

            It was Sunday morning, he and his mother went to JB’s house since his mother and JB’s mothers are bestfriend. He also want to see his friend whom been away for a couple of weeks to do some business for their family. They are on the terrace and chatting with each other. Beside him were JB and on the other side was their mother.

YJ: *looks at JB* when did you come back? *he asked his bestfriend*

JB: just 2 days ago…

YJ: *nods* ohh…

JB’s MOM: *looks at YJ’s mom and him then said* it’s good that you visited me here. I was actually getting bored all alone here. Good thing that JB’s girlfriend sometimes come here to accompany me. *she told YJ and his mom about JB’s girlfriend*

YJ: *upon hearing the word JB’s girlfriend he immediately thought of RN* Girlfriend?

JB’s MOM: *smiles and nods* Neh... Didn’t your bestfriend tell you?? *looks at YJ* How about you Yoo Jin? Any girlfriend? *she asked*

YJ: *shakes his head* ani.. opseo

JB’s MOM: by the way… JB’s girlfriend is visiting today….

YJ: *leans to whisper to JB* Rian is coming here today?? *he asked*

JB: *he didn’t answer instead he just looks uncomfortable*

??: Aunty…. *a voice from behind echoes on their ears*

JB’s MOM: Oh?? You’re finally here… *she smiled a greeted the girl who just came*

YJ’s MOM: *looks at the newly arrived girl* is this JB’s girlfriend?

??: *bows at YJ’s Mom* Annyeong Haseyo… Shin Hae Sung-imnida….

YJ: *confused because he was expecting RN and gave JB a What-on-earth-is-happening-here look*

YJ’s MOM: what a beautiful child.. *she complimented HS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter