Fight

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rian’s POV

            Right after she receives her unnie’s phone call he immediately leaves Yoo Jin and the others and heads towards her workplace.

RN: *upon reaching her workplace she looks for her unnie* Unnie!! *she called as she sees her unnie walking after delivering an order from a table nearby*

UN: *looks to the person who called her and saw RN* Oh? Rian-ah…. *she answered as she walks towards her*

RN: *with a worried expression on her face she asked* what happened? Where is JB? *then she looks around looking for JB*

UN: *she walks towards the kitchen and RN followed her* he immediately leaves after he heard that you are not here and left with Yoo Jin…. *she answered*

RN: *she sighs* is that so??

UN: *nods* Neh…. But… I think he is kind of mad when he left… *she continued*

RN: Neh??

UN: well, who wouldn’t be right?? Someone said that his girlfriend is dating his bestfriend…. Even I would be mad if I hear something like that. *she said her opinion*

RN: but you know unnie that it’s not the truth…

UN: *nods* neh… Ara… but does he?? Tell me honestly Rian…. *she said seriously at RN as she tries to read RN’s facial expression*

RN: *looks at her UN* What? *she asked*

UN: Are you falling for Yoo Jin?? *she asked directly*

RN: *her eyes widens as she hears her question* mwoh??

UN: are you? *she asked again*

RN: *scoffs* of course not…. We are just friends….

UN: *she seemed not to be convinced at her answer* is that so?

RN: *she awkwardly smiles* neh…. What makes you think like that…?

??: oh?? Rian-ah… I thought you already left

RN: *looks at the lady* Oh? Sajang-nim….

SJ: Why are you here again?? I also saw JB earlier…. *she said* did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter