Hello To Myself

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rian’s POV

            She bought medicines and some groceries using the money she got from Yoo Jin. She knows that what she did is actually not good but she has no choice but to grab it. Then she just told herself that she will pay it by working at their band as their female vocals.

RN: *goes to the living room where her omma is* Omma… *walks to her omma who is folding the clothes and gives her the medicines* Omma, here are your medicines… It is week worth, so you don’t have to skip drinking it, I’ll buy some again so don’t worry about it. And I also bought some groceries… *she said as she helps her omma folds the clothes*

OM: *looks at RN weirdly* Where did you get the money to buy all this?

RN: just somewhere… *she said not wanting to tell where*

OM: *still looking at her* yah! Don’t tell me you are doing something illegal?? *she ridiculously said to her daugther*

RN: *o.O* Mwoh?? Illegal?? Omma! Don’t you believe in your daughter??

OM: it’s not like that *she gently said*

RN: I’m not doing anything illegal omma… don’t worry… *she said and smiles at her* I’m going to my room and change now… *she then stands up*

OM: neh… I’ll prepare the dinner now… what do you want to eat? *she asked RN*

RN: Anything Omma!! *she said as she walks to her room*

OM: *smiles* aigoo… that kid… she’ll eat anything as long as it is food….

Yoo Jin’s POV

            Today is the day they are going to perform together with Rian, he and his other bandmate are in the practice room waiting for their new member who is obviously late.

YJ: *annoyed* Aish….. Where is that dinosaur already??

UB: *watching his friend YJ as he whines* eii… are you sure she is coming?? What if she is a con??

SD: *joins in* and is she even good enough to be our vocalist…? *he said in a half mocking tone*

Rian’s POV

            She received a text from Yoo Jin, that they will have a practice, but before going to the practice location she went first to her original workplace and so she was late on their practice, when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter