The Rescue and the Trial---Moon Youngha Needs Some Serious Asskicking!!!

Vampire Butlers for the Pauper Princess

   I burst into a very large room, and gasped with relief.

   There they were, my butlers, laid out on five grand, King-sized beds, fast asleep. They all looked troubled, and stirred uneasily.

   Were they thinking of me? How touching.

   But I didn't need touching scenes right now. I was pissed, and Moon Youngha was going to pay for breaking my nose and locking me in a smelly, wet dungeon and destroying my uniform.

   "Wake up!" I shrieked.

   Then I kicked them in the sides.

   I knew it wouldn't hurt them, but it woke them up. They spluttered and rolled over, blinking wildly.

   "Huh? Mio-sama?" Taemin asked. "Mio-sama!"

   "Wake the **** up, NOW!!!" I screamed. I was so angry at Moon Youngha for kidnapping us and breaking my nose and locking my butlers away and forcing me to go rescue them and nearly making me a meal for vampires and trapping Seul and Dabeen and Yi Jun and breaking my nose and unraveling a new mystery with Hikaru-san and just about EVERY FREAKIN THING ELSE!!!!

   "Woah, Mio-sama, calm down!" Jinki said, rubbing his eyes.

   "I don't think I've ever heard you swear before, Mio-sama." Jonghyun said in awe.

   "I don't care anymore!!!" I yelled, stamping my foot. "Swearing is the least of your issues right now! In another few minutes, you would have eaten me in a party! Now get your heads out of the clouds, we gotta get out of here after I pound Youngha!"

   "W-wait!" Kibum said. "Did you just say we were going to EAT you?"

   "I'll explain later." I snorted, waving my hand. "We gotta get outta here."

   "TOMODACHI MIO!!!!" Youngha screamed again, bringing my butlers back to their senses.

   "Youngha!" Jinki growled, jumping off the bed. "She's gonna pay for this."

   "No." I stopped him, and he looked surprised. "I'm dealing with her."

   "What?" Minho asked, shocked. "Mio-sama, she's a VAMPIRE. You can't handle her."

   "I can." I said, and I was surprised to feel utterly confident in what I was saying. I can take her down.

   And I will.

   Youngha walked in, escorted by several guards who were holding onto the three unconscious vampires Dabeen, Yi Jun, and Seul, and Hikaru, who apparently was overcome by the number of guards.

   "Well well well," she sneered. "Looks like you woke up your butlers, and my precious ONew." She turned to Jinki. "ONew, forget her. She's just a meager human. She's not even worth half of what I can bring you."

   "Shut up, ****." I said.

   Then I punched her in the face.

  

   Everyone gawked. There was no way a human could punch a vampire and not break all the bones in their fist.

   Youngha fell to the ground and looked up at me, shocked. A large purple burise swelled in her cheek. She felt the bulge, not used to the pain. Vampires didn't feel pain unless they were hit by another vampire.

   "You asked for it, Youngha." I snarled. "For breaking my nose, you deserve a couple of whacks."

   It was then followed by a couple more punches and kicks that should not be told to readers.

   When I was done with my rage, Youngha was sobbing pitifully on the ground. "You're pathetic." I told her. "You act all high and mighty, locking people up in cells just for annoying you, and once you've met your match you cry and snivel on the ground. Grow up, bloodsucker."

   I gave her one more kick. "And don't call me happy meal ever again."

   I walked back to my butlers, who were staring at me half in horror, half in amusement. "When did she call you that?" Taemin asked me, interested.

   "Once, before she broke my nose." I growled.

   Hikaru broke free of the guards and rushed over. "Mio-sama, that was amazing," he said breathlessly.

   Jinki blocked me from his path. "Who're you?" He asked, sounding guarded and strangely jealous.

   He winked at me. "A friend."

   I smiled at him shyly. "Um, guys, meet the Japanese vampire Moritaka Hikaru-san. Um, he's part of a society that helped me, so, um.......yeah."

   "I'll explain after we leave her kingdom." Hikaru motioned for us to leave. "While in the Moon Kingdom, we are still vulnerable to any attacks. We should go to the safety of SVA or Suka-sama's house."

   "Wait, you know my grandmother?" I asked, my anger ebbing away to be replaced with tiredness. 

   "Yes, she was the one who told me to watch Moon Youngha in the first place. She hired me to protect you."

   "That old bag is really annoying," I muttered under my breath.

   We were running down a hallway of red and gold. Jinki suddenly grabbed me, and I screamed, because we crashed through a window and was in the air again. Then we were suddenly back in the hallway, running again, and I wasn't actually running, because everyone was basically carrying me, so whatever.

   We got outside, and I couldn't even see where we were before a car suddenly came and I was shoved in. Then there was screeching of tires, and we were driving away.

   I lay stunned in the back seat. That entire thing took a total of a minute and a half.

   "Welcome back, Mio-chan." Motoko-obachan said amusingly. "You seem to cause a lot of trouble these days."

   "Suka-sama," Minho began jokingly. "You shouldn't bother Mio-sama. She just beat up Moon Youngha."

   Motoko-obachan laughed. "How? Humans can't beat up vampires."

   "She may not be human." Hikaru whispered.

   All heads swiveled around to look at Hikaru. He shrugged, very easygoing.

   "Please explain what you have just said, Hikaru-san," I said, dumbfounded.

   Hikaru sighed, stretching, then leaned forward so everyone could hear clearly. And when I mean everyone, I'm referring to me and Motoko-obachan, because I'm pretty sure my butlers could hear every word he says twenty miles away.

   Kibum smirked, as if he could read my thoughts. OMG, being a vampire, who knew?

   "Well," Hikaru began heavily. "It's like this.........................."