Family Reunion Time: Akabara Koko is Coming to Town!!!

Vampire Butlers for the Pauper Princess

   "Koko!"

   I shrieked with joy, and she did the same. We ran down the length of the airport to each other, and we threw ourselves in each other's arm. We were both sobbing like babies.

   "Kochan!" I sniffed. "Michan!" She whimpered back.

   We broke free after what seemed like hours. She was smiling joyfully. Her short, chin-length brown hair was messed up now, and her big dark eyes were glistening with happy tears.

   "Michan, what happened? I was wondering why you haven't called or emailed me yet and I thought you had forgotten all about me or you were hurt or something! Then, the head nurse came in and told me I was getting adopted by somebody called Suka Motoko! I never even met her before, but I got a letter from her saying she was your grandmother and that you were healthy and happy, and that you were worried about me so, as the duty of her guardian, she immediatedly decided to adopt me! So we're sisters, and...and...!"

   "Kochan, calm down." I soothed her. "You're talking a mile a minute. There's...a lot I have to explain to you."

   Jinki stepped forward and bowed. "Mio-sama, the car is waiting outside. Suka-sama even agreed to meet Akabara-sama in person."

   Koko's eyes popped out of her head, and she blushed a bright cherry red. "M-M-Mio? Who is this? Did he just call you Mio-sama? And that a car is waiting for you outside? And how can he speak Japanese?"

   My other butlers appeared. "This is going to take a lot of explaining." Kibum sighed, and Jonghyun nodded in agreement wearily. They still hadn't gotten over the whole Moon Youngha thing.

   Koko was practically fainting. "Mio...what?"

   I shushed her. "It's okay, Kochan. There's a lot I have to tell you that you probably won't understand or believe, but we'll get to it later. For now, I'll just introduce these guys as the butlers Suka-sama has given me: Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin, and Kim Kibum. I go to SVA boarding school now, and Motoko-obachan -- the woman who's adopting you -- is the owner and creator of the brand SAKURA."

   Koko gasped with each line I said. "No freakin' way! Mio, I want the full scoop of everything that's happened in the last four days, and I want to know now!"

   "In time, Akabara-sama," Taemin said, smiling and bowing at her. Koko giggled like a little girl, and I rolled my eyes. "Spare her the theatrics." I snapped. "We better go or Motoko-obachan will probably leave us."

   I pulled Koko by the arm gently, and she gasped again when she saw Motoko-obachan's shiny, slick, Rolls Royce limousine winking in the sunlight. "Oh, Michan..." She whispered with delight.

   We all piled in the spacious back seat, and Koko's jaw dropped when she saw the magnificent old lady in front of her. "Hello, Koko-chan." Motoko-obachan said cheerfully. "S-S-Suka-san, it's a pleasure to meet you." She mumbled. Motoko-obachan waved one delicate hand. "Oh, don't be so formal, dear. You're part of the family now, so you can address me as informally as you wish. I believe your new foster sister and half-brother calls me "old bag" most of the time."

   I snickered, and Hikaru appeared from the front seat next to the driver, grinned, and waved at Koko. "Hello, Kochan."

   Koko's jaw dropped. "Half-brother?"

   I nodded. "Kochan, this is your foster half-brother, Moritaka Hikaru."

   Her eyes bugged out. "Michan, you have a half-brother? And did you say you went to a boarding school?"

   "Bloodsucker school." Hikaru and I muttered under our breath.

   "What?"

   "Nothing, Kochan. I'll explain soon enough."

   "Mio..." I looked up and she smiled at me, tears in her eyes. "I missed you."

   "Yeah, Kochan...I missed you too."

   She grinned and we linked arms with each other, sitting next to each other in the limo.

   "So, tell me everything." She announced. "You better have a good excuse to not contact me in any way for four whole days!"

   I smiled. "Well, Kochan, it started when me and my butlers entered SVA boarding school. Out of nowhere, in the classroom, some beautiful but crazy girl came up and tried to stab me..."